Chapter 22: A Multitude of Problems

"Share the advisor?" Nagisa repeated what Nishina said. She, along with the others were in the Choir Club room speaking with Nishina and her other two members.

"Yes. Um, we saw the match yesterday, and we discussed it." Sugisaka answers.

"How about we have Komura-sensei be the advisor for both our clubs?" Rei smiles, "I'm sure he wouldn't mind either."

"This is great, Nagisa!" Okazaki says.

"Your plan managed worked out in the end. Good job." Sakura says, patting her blonde friend's shoulder.

"Why thank you." Sunohara responds. The Drama Club memebers then head over to the Student Council room where they waited for Nagisa.

"The Drama Club can finally have its own activities!" Ryou says, excited.

"Our hard work can finally pay off." Tomoya says in relief. A few quiet minutes later, Nagisa comes out with a sad look.

"They rejected me." She utters sadly, and everyone gasped.

"Why?!" Tomoya exclaims.

"We have the members and advisors, don't we?" Ryou mutters.

"They said the sharing of advisors is prohibited as Club activities can only happen when the advisors are around so it's like a day on, and a day off."

"And you said you'd be fine with that?" Asked Tomoya.

"Yes. But they said there was no precedent..." Nagisa trails off.

"God, why is our student council such bureaucracy?!" Kyou sighs.

Nagisa suddenly collapses and Tomoya caught her as she fell. "Nagisa!" He yells. "What's wrong?!" He felt her forehead, and faced the others. "She's got a fever! C'mon, we gotta bring her home!"

Upon arriving at Nagisa's house, Sakura had seen that where she lived was a bakery, but it looked like a typical house. There was also a small park in front of the house, placed in the middle of the neighborhood.

"Thank you for bringing her back safely." Sanae said as she took Nagisa into the house. "We're grateful."

"It's fine. We're her friends after all." Kyou says and they begin to walk off.

"Nagisa-chan's parents looked really kind." Ryou comments.

"They sure are kind, too." Sakura nods.

"Nagisa-chan will apparently be absent from school for a longtime." Kotomi stated.

"Without our president, we'll have to call off our club activities..." Kyou mutters, turning to face the others. She notices Tomoya who seemed to the most gloomy. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine... I'm just thinking about stuff." Tomoya replies, heading forward pass his friends, "See you guys Monday. I'm going to head off." With that, he walked off into the distance.

"He seems to the one most affected by this..." Sakura said in a low voice. Later they all depart and head on their own way home. The following week, Monday Sakura heads to school like the usual. But as she was heading up stairs with Ayame to class in the morning, she saw Sunohara face down on the floor in the hall.

"...He's early, isn't he?" Ayame comments and looks at her brunette friend. "

"Sakura walked over to him and bent down, "Hey, you okay?"

"..." He moved his arms, placing both his hands on the ground to prop himself up. He was breathing heavily and had the look of exhaustion, "...I-I'm fine..."