Chapter 21: Turning Point

"S-Sunohara Mei?" Sakura looked at the young girl with an astonished face, "It's actually you...?"

The girl who had said that she was Sunohara's sister slanted her head in wonder, "And you are?"

"Right... I'm not sure if you remember me..." Sakura placed her right hand on her chest, "But I'm Kimura Sakura, your brother's childhood friend."

Mei looked at Sakura for a few quiet seconds before her eyes widened, and she brought her hands together. "Y-You're her? My brother's friend from before...?"

"Yes, that is right."

"Wow... I-I don't know what to say... You're my brother's friend... It's nice to see you after so long."

"I feel the same." Sakura said, smiling.

"Boy is this exciting! I came here to visit my brother. I talked to him on the phone just a few days ago, but he didn't mention that you were here," The young Sunohara says. "He kept saying weird things, but I knew I had to come."

"You talked to him on the phone? If he did, I'm sure he would've told me." Sakura furrowed her eyebrows in thought.

"Well forget that for now." Okazaki says. Sakura and Mei faced the blue haired delinquent. "Follow me, I'll show you your brother's dorm."

"Please do, Okazaki-san." With that, Okazaki began leading them down the hill. "So it really is you, huh? My, you've gotten really pretty over the years. I actually thought I wouldn't be seeing you again."

"Thank you very... Mei-chan?"

"Yes. That's fine with me. Is 'Sakura-san', fine?"

"It is." Sakura nodded.

"To know that Sakura-san is back together with my brother is just so exciting." Mei grinned, "How is it between you and him?"

"A-Ah..." Sakura didn't know why, but the question made her heart skip a beat. "Y-You know... We've become good friends despite our differences. I met him just this year since I came here just this Spring."

"Is that so?" Mei poked her chin in thought, "You came from Kawasaki, didn't you? Why suddenly come here?"

"I still wonder that even now..."

"Well, whatever it is, I'm glad. Now I know my brother has someone that he can spend time with." Mei said with a playful smile.

Sakura ended up blushing. 'W-What are you saying...?!"

"Isn't that nice?" Okazaki teases.

"You be quiet!!"

Tomoya and the girls soon reach the male dorm. He opens up the dorm and lets the girls walk in first.

"You know, this is actually my first time visiting the dorm." Sakura said, looking around. It was not much different from her own. The floor was made of brown wood, and the hallways were structured similarly.

"Really? I was thinking that you would always be visiting him."

"...No, it's not really like that." Sakura waved her hand.

"We're here." Tomoya said, stopping at a door in the hall. He opened the door, and the girls saw of what Sunohara's room was like. In short, it was a big mess. His bed was untidy, his clothes were all around the floor, along with other trash. Mei stared at the mess. "I didn't think his room would be this bad."

"Neither did I." Sakura says. "I think I made the right choice to not have come here until now."

"Um, I think it's a very boyish room." Nagisa says.