Chapter 27: First Things First

A new week school week had begun. It had been about two days since the School Festival had passed, along with Sunohara and Sakura becoming a couple. On Sunday however, the two couldn't meet, so Sakura took Monday as a chance to see Sunohara. On the morning of Monday, she found herself spending much more time on working on her experience.

"...That's good, right?" she said to herself as she put on her hair clip on her hair in front of a mirror in her room.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Ayame ask, opening the door to her room.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." Sakura patted her hair down, and tightened up the bow on her uniform. She took her bag from her desk and followed Ayame out of the dorm. As they went on their way to school, Sakura tried to hide the look of anticipation on her face, but all it did was make her look as if she had to be questioned.

"...Sakura."

"Yeah?"

"What's with the look you have?"

"Oh, it's nothing." she said, waving her hand dismissively, "I'm just kind of excited to head to school you know?"

"And what for exactly? Oh right, it's Sunohara, isn't it?"

"...Why are you saying that again?" Sakura questions, giving her friend a skeptical look.

"It's because of how you guys were during the festival."

"T-That doesn't mean it's like that between us."

"It could, but it doesn't seems like that is the case" Ayame shrugged, "It's just odd to imagine you going out with a delinquent like him."

"...Yeah. It's odd, isn't it...?"

Sakura could actually agree on that statement of her friend. While knowing that Sunohara was actually a good person (who does have bad intentions from time to time) with a good heart, she still found it odd to be in a relationship with a delinquent, even if he was her childhood friend. At the shoe lockers, Sakura said her byes to Ayame and went up to her class. Inside, she saw both Okazaki and Sunohara.

"Hey good morning." Sakura greeted the both of them, but kept her eyes on Sunohara. She moves and sits down at her seat, "So you came early to school." she says to Sunohara.

"Of course." Sunohara flicks his hair, "I wouldn't miss a day just to be with you."

"...Don't just say things like that!" Sakura whispers loudly to him. Usually, back before the days of the festival, Sunohara's flirtatious comments would usually mean nothing, now it seems it is inverted. Sunohara simply smiled at her in response.

"...?" Tomoya looked at the two, glancing from Sunohara to Sakura let.

"What?" Sakura looks at him.

"Nothing. It just feels like the air around the two seems different. Are you going out now?"

"Err..." Sakura felt lost of what to say. She didn't want to be one going around telling her friends that she was dating someone, so she looked to Sunohara.

"What?" He responds, as if he hadn't heard Tomoya's words from earlier, "What, what's happening?" he looks at Tomoya.

"I was wondering what is happening between you Sakura."

"Oh that." Sunohara grinned, bringing his left hand up and placing his in his chest, "We are together now, believe it or not. It happened just right after the school festival when-"

"Hey, hey, what are you saying..!" Sakura quietly interjects, extending out her hands in his direction, "Stop saying things like that."

"But it's true, isn't it?" He replies. It seems only Sakura is the one making a big deal of her new relationship with Sunohara.