Chapter 23: Efforts and Results

It was 7:15 in the morning as Okazaki arrived to the male dormitory. He goes inside Sunohara's room and found him sleeping. He took a manga from the top of the small table in his room and opened it to a bookmarked page, and turned to the sleeping blonde. "Sunohara, Sunohara, wake up! Sakura's here to wake you up!" A voice said.

"Really?!" Sunohara quickly woke up from his sleep and sat up. Unfortunately, all he saw was just girl from the manga Okazaki was holding. "...Don't play with me..." he laid back down and pulled back his blanket over himself.

"Sunohara, I'm not kidding! She's actually here!"

"Really?!" Sunohara quickly woke up from his sleep and sat up, and all he saw was just the same girl from the manga that Okazaki was holding.

"...Okazaki, will you stop it. I'm trying to catch up on sleep that Tomoyo has taken from me for the past two days."

"I was thinking you liked that."

"I didn't!" Sunohara retorted and laid back down again. "Now leave me alone for just a few minutes, will you?" he said, pulling the blanket again.

"Hmm..." Okazaki looked at Sunohara's drawer and saw a pair of pink boxers and placed on Sunohara's head. It had seemed he already was drifting back to sleep. "Okay..." he sat down in front of the bed. "Sunohara! Sakura's actually here! She's outside waiting for you!"

"Ahaha! I knew she'd come eventually!" Sunohara stood up from his bed, oblivious to the pink boxers on his head. "Thanks for waiting!" he opens the door to only see rugby club members in the hall. "Eh?"

"Who are you?" One rugby member asks.

"Huh?" Sunohara remarks.

"Forget that it seems like he's stealing women's clothing!" Another one yells.

"What?" Sunohara looks at him.

The guy from earlier walked up to him. "You freaking pervert!!" he yells, grabbing Sunohara. The others followed in suite and began to punch, tackle and throw him around until they realized who he was.

"...You know Okazaki..." Sunohara, who was bruised badly, muttered his friend's name as he walked back into his own room, "...Just why must you do this to me?"

"Because it's funny." He replies.

"Don't sound so calm about that!" He retorts and looks at his clock, "...I guess I'll just head to school now. You're planning to stay here?"

"Tell the others I said hi."

"Not early like the usual? I'm guessing Sakagami didn't come to wake you up." Sakura said as she saw Sunohara enter the classroom.

"That's right. She didn't come, and I'm glad." He took his seat. "But Okazaki did, and he made get in trouble with the rugby club."

"I thought you do that on your own."

"No, and if I do, it isn't intentional."

"There you two are." They hear Kyou. Sunohara turned to the door at their side of the class and was Kyou, Ryou and Kotomi walking in.

"Hey guys." Sakura waves at them, "Did you need something?"

"We came to ask if what had happened to Tomoya-kun was true." Kotomi said with concern.

"Is it?" Ryou asks.

"It is." Sunohara replies, looking down the ground near his desk, "He did get suspended."

"Why?" Kyou responds, bringing her right hand and forming it into a fist, "Did you do something?"

"No."