Chapter 20: The Sister's Arrival

Around her, Sakura felt something, something familiar. She was by herself standing in a park. In front of her was a little girl crying. She was surrounded by older boys, and they were laughing at her.

The girl began crying out for a person - her brother. Sakura moved towards the little girl but stopped as she saw a boy with black hair running to her. He shouted her name, and it all soon faded within a flash.

"What...was that?" Sakura mutters, sitting up on her bed and looking around her room. "...Time to head to school."

A new school week had begun. It was mid-June, and along that arrived the heat of Summer. Students have begun to wear their Summer uniforms, which helps them fight off the heat. The girls' uniform still had a sailor style. It was blue skirt with a white shirt with straps on top, with a red bow at the chest area. While the boys' own was a white polo shirt and blue pants.

"You okay? You seem really tired." Ayame asks Sakura with concern as they entered the shoe lockers area.

"I'm fine. I just had some odd dream..."

"What was it about?"

"I'm not sure. But it felt so familiar for some reason."

"How strange. Was it about the delinquent?"

"No, it wasn't. I thought you'd have at least changed your opinion on him after seeing what he's done for me."

"I can say that it did a bit." Ayame responds, letting a small smile out, "Okazaki and Sunohara must've been a bunch of nice guys to even consider doing that nice for Ichinose. But that doesn't change the fact that they're delinquents, and that I'll still be keeping watch," she adds, waving the index finger of her right hand.

"...Ah, I guess that's okay..."

"So speaking of your friends, are you going to be joining the Drama Club?" Sakura looked at her friend in thought, "So am I right?"

"...I don't know, really." Sakura said as she took off her shoes and wore the indoor shoes. "I know I said I wouldn't...but it's just odd that I would. I mean something like the Drama Club isn't my thing."

"I was thinking you would considering you've spent quite the amount of time with them. But if not then you're welcome to join the Literature Club."

"I appreciate the concern." Sakura closed her locker, "We'll just have to see. Like maybe if the others do. I'm not looking to be alone in a club like that."

"By others do you mean Sunohara?"

"I told you that it isn't like that!"

"It's a joke." Ayame closes her locker, "But... I wonder if it'll stay something that can be laughed at."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll see you later." Ayame said, leaving and heading up stairs.

"Okay...later..." Sakura turned around and saw Okazaki and Sunohara walking in from the courtyard. While other male students had their uniform shirts tucked in, Okazaki and Sunohara were not. "Hey guys."

"Hey." Tomoya responds, "Have you heard from Kyou earlier?"

"While we were heading up the hill, she told us to meet up at the club room later after school." Sunohara says, "I'm not sure what for though. So can you make it?"

"I can make it."

At around 3:20 in the afternoon after school ended, Sakura followed Sunohara and Okazaki to the the Drama Club. "Hey, I actually have an idea that can help the Drama Club with getting members." Sunohara said, looking to Tomoya.