Chapter 15: A Strange Group

It was 7:15 in the morning on a Thursday as Sunohara was walking around the school with Okazaki. They were on the second floor of the building where clubs and some old unused rooms were at. "So she spoke to you again yesterday?" Tomoya says to Sunohara.

"Yeah. When I was on my way to leaving, she went to me to speak to me again. She knows that I knew her from before, but still doesn't trust me, because she thinks I might do something bad."

"Sounds like she really doesn't like you."

"Yeah, I know, and it infuriates me!"

"So you're still not going to try anything?"

Sunohara nods, "That's right. I've decided to use my time for good deeds."

"And what would that be?" Okazaki asks, looking at his blonde friend in question.

"Aren't you still doing something about the Drama Club?"

"Oh right." Okazaki nodded, facing forward. "Nagisa told me that still not much people have decided to join the club no matter who was asked, so that's what we're going to have to work on, so not even that will be fun if you tag along."

"Don't be like that. I just want to help you guys. So you can't put any posters up to recruit people, so what are you going to do?"

Okazaki stopped walking to think. Sunohara stopped and looked at his blue haired friend. "I think I can try and recruit her." he said, looking down the hall where the school library was at.

"Who?" Sunohara looks in the direction Okazaki was looking at.

"Our school's genius girl." Tomoya replies.

"Ack..." Sunohara responds with an uninterested face. He understood why he was looking at the library. It was where Ichinose Kotomi was frequently at, whether it be break, lunch, or a class period. "You must mean Ichinose Kotomi..." He muttered.

"I do. I'm planning to have her meet Nagisa at the club room later after school."

"I don't know... Ichinose Kotomi is an odd girl. I talked to her before and she never answered back. It's as if she was off in her own world..."

"Another world, huh?" Okazaki responds in awe.

"But you invited her Yoshino-san's wedding, right?"

"I did."

"I wonder how you even did so." Sunohara brought his arms behind her head. "Good luck with your recruitment, you might need it." Sunohara then left the hall and returned to the main building where the classrooms were at, and goes into his class.

"Oh, so you were coming back." Sakura said as Sunohara walked in and took his seat. "Where were you?"

"Talking with Okazaki about stuff like the Drama Club." He answers.

"So where is he now?"

"He's going to recruit our school's genius girl." Sunohara replies.

"Genius girl? Right, I remember hearing that from Ryou weeks ago." Sakura responds in awe.

"Yup. She was also at Yoshino-san's wedding." Sunohara replies.

"She was?"

"She was. And Okazaki's planning to have her meet Nagisa-chan in the club room after school."

"I could, but I don't know. Would your friend even want that?"

"Oh... Ayame. Did something happen again?"

"Yesterday, after you went on ahead, I met her on my way out, and she had more to say to me." Sunohara says, letting out an exasperated sigh.

"...I should've known that was why. It's fine, I don't need to hear what she said." Sakura assures, sticking out the palm of her left hand at him. "I'm really sorry. I did speak to her when we got back to the dorm, but she said she's still going to be watching you."