Chapter Seven: Back To School

Peter took a deep breath and opened the double doors of the school. Here we go. He peeked down each side of the hallway. Many kids were talking at their lockers, Flash nowhere in sight.

   Peter went up to his locker, slid his backpack off of his shoulder, and put his math textbook into his bag

"Hey, Peter."

"Hey, Ned."

"Wassup, dude?"

"Oh you know, same old same old." Peter winked.

"Cool, cool." Ned had the look on his face. The one he often wore, which symbolized he was dying to ask or say something.

"Whaaat is it?" Peter asked, his eyebrows raised and the corner of his mouth turned up.

"Nothin."

One, two, thr-

"So are you and Mr. Stark on a first name basis yet??"

Peter fully smiled now. "We are, actually."

"Dude, no way! That's awesome!"

"Yup. I'm on a first name basis with practically all the others too. Not Ant-Man or Black Panther obviously, but the others that live there all the time I'm cool with."

"Niiiiiice."

"Yup," Peter said as the bell rang.

"Bahhhhhh. Gymmmmm," groaned Ned.

"You kill me, I'll kill you?"

"Deal." Ned gave Peter a fist bump. "Don't worry, I won't beat your slow spider-butt to the gym this time."

They both smiled.

———————————————————   The two friends stepped into the locker room together

———————————————————
The two friends stepped into the locker room together. Without a moment's hesitation, Flash loudly said, "Well if it isn't Penis Parker and his sidekick, Fatass."

"Buzz off, Flash," Peter said.

Peter stormed up to his locker and quickly pulled off his shirt, unfolding his gym one. His face was red with both anger and embarrassment. Ned changed next to him.