Chapter Thirteen: Arachnid Archery

***Thank you so much for getting this to 3k+ views and 150+ votes! Btw the song is there for those who are curious about it in the later part of this chapter.***
—————————————————
"Hey, Peter. Steve. Bucky. Sam." Clint nodded at each of them in turn. The others nodded back, Peter waving.

    Laura looked at Bucky. "Hello. I'm Laura. Clint's wife. I don't think we've met yet."

"No, ma'am. Name's James Buchanan Barnes. I go by Bucky, though."

"I've heard of you. Old friend of Steve's." She smiled knowingly. She turned to Peter, confused. "Are you Tony's son? I thought Pepper wasn't having kids."

Peter blushed. "Um."

"He's May's son, er, nephew, dear," Clint said.

"Oh, right! I'm sorry. You look a lot like him with that jawline of yours."

Peter blushed even harder. "Thank you."

They walked inside. "How's May? It's been forever since I've seen her at the mansion."

"She's good. She said 'hi,' by the way."

"That's sweet of her. Say hi back, please."

"I will."

Clint's kids ran up to greet them.

"Hi again, Captain America," the boy said. He was holding a frisbee he had painted to look like Cap's shield.

"Cooper, call him Steve," Clint lightly scolded.

"Okay, Dad." Cooper's eyes grew wide at the sight of Bucky. "Woah! Your arm is so cool!"

"Can I touch it?" His younger sister asked.

Bucky stuttered. "I... sure."

"It's shiny. And pretty." She looked at him. "Your hair is pretty, too."

"Thank you." Bucky smiled.

"Where'd you get it? Dad, can I get one?" Cooper asked.

"No, Cooper."

"Aw!"

"Sorry, Buddy." Clint patted him on the shoulder.

"What about me, Daddy?" The girl asked.

"No. Sorry, Lila, sweetie."

"Okay." She twisted her mouth, defeated.

Lila took a rainbow hair band out of her hair, looking up at Bucky. "Auntie Nat said it's easier to battle people without your hair in your face."

"Huh?" Bucky looked confused, crouching down even lower.

"Stay still." She set her stuffed teddy bear down and started putting his hair into the rainbow hair tie. "What's your name?"

"Bucky. What's yours?"

"Lila."

"That's a pretty name. What's his?" Bucky pointed to her bear.

"That's Bear." She giggled. "Hey, he sounds like you... Bucky Bear." She smiled, clipping a couple hot pink hair clips into his hair.

Bucky grinned, his eyes crinkling. "You're a funny kid."

"Yep!" Lila turned to look over at Peter.

"Hi," Peter said.

Lila shrunk behind Cooper and whispered something to him.