Chapter Fifteen: Sparring Practice and Peter's Picture

"There you go," Natasha said, admiring her handiwork. "It's easier to battle without your hair in your face."

   Bucky ran his hand over his man bun

Bucky ran his hand over his man bun. "That's what Lila told me. I think you're right. Wanna go a round, Doll?"

"Oh, you're on."

"Who do you think will win?" Peter asked Rhodey.

"Oh, please. Nat could kick Popsicle's ass any day," Sam replied.

"I second that," Rhodey said. "She could kick Capsicle's, too."

Bucky and Natasha started sparring. Bucky got a good hit into her stomach.

"Oomph." Nat quickly retaliated. "I think your boyfriend would be proud of that one," she complimented.

Bucky laughed, slightly out of breath. "Stevie would've just hidden behind his little shield."

"Do you even know Rogers?"

"Ooah!" Bucky yelled as the breath was knocked out of him.

"Assassin, huh? I'll show you assassin!" Natasha boasted, landing a hard punch to his face.

"Gah." Bucky wiped the blood from his lip. "You hit like a girl."

"Maybe if you hit a little harder, you could too," Natasha replied with snark.

Bucky laughed. "I meant that as a compliment. But gee, thanks."

Nat swiped a kick under Bucky's legs, and he landed with a thud to the ground.

Nat tased him. "Two out of three?"

"Deal," Bucky groaned, slowly pushing himself up.

The two squared off again.

Bucky swung a punch towards Natasha, his metal arm clanking against the metal piece on her wrist as she blocked him.

"That arm hurts," Natasha said.

"Trust me, it hurts me more than it hurts you." Bucky aimed a fist towards her, but she grabbed his hand midair and twisted it.

"Ah!"

She climbed on top of his shoulders, putting him in a headlock with her legs.