Chapter Twenty: No-More-Packer Parker

"But I need that part to do Peter's surgery," Shuri pleaded. "And the Jabari tribe are the only ones on Wakanda who has some."

   "Shuri, M'Baku will not simply allow us to have any," T'Challa said sternly.

   "So if they won't willingly give it to us, we'll steal it," Tony said. "I'll pretend to be there as a gift, maybe. Because my presence is a present. Or I could act as a friend or something while someone else steals the part. It'll be a piece of cake. Alright, here's the plan: I'll go in as The One, The Only, Tony Stark." Tony raised his arms into the air, showing off.

"He's not going to care one bit if it's just you." T'Challa looked unimpressed.

"Pardon? Then why don't you go, your Worshipfullness?"

"Because I am a man."

Tony looked pissed. "Are you saying that I'm not?"

"I am the king, so I cannot go. And I merely meant you need to bring one of the ladies along."

"It should be two. If you're really Tony Stark, you'd have two women on your side. One for each arm," Shuri jutted in.

"Excellent idea, Little Sister." T'Challa gave an approving nod.

"Are you volunteering, Princess?" Tony asked Shuri.

"Hell no! That dress is ghastly." Shuri made a face.

"You'll need a better point than that," Tony said stubbornly.

"Fine. I'm the princess. M'Baku won't be too impressed because he knows me. He knows my brother as well. Plus, I have to stay here and work out the last kinks. And I'll need Tony, Bruce, and Stephen in the lab with me. Peter too, for his surgery."

"He can't get the surgery if you don't have that part." Bruce pointed out.

"Let's have Peter go, then," Tony said. "He might as well help."

"Wait... are you trying to put me in the dress?" Peter looked offended.

"Cmon, kid. They can't tell."

"Uh... Tony? I've had my chest chopped off. I have a jawline now. I'm not a girl, and I don't pass as one," Peter said angrily.

"But in a dress you might."

"I am not putting a dress on." Peter looked at Shuri for help.

   "Don't be transphobic," Shuri added.

   "I'm not being-,"

   "Sounds like you're invalidating his identity to me."

   Tony sighed. "Fine. Peter won't go as a girl." Tony shifted uncomfortably. "I didn't mean to come off in that way."

   "What about your friend Michelle?" Stephen asked.

"Dude," Ned said.