Epilogue: The Sands of the Son

*1. Well, well, we have made it to 15-freakin-k reads by the end of this story. On that note, BRACE YOURSELVES!
2. The song comes in later, and the lyrics are a bit later in the song itself 
3. P.S. I apologize, (I can just see the comments now). Really hope I delivered for you guys.
4. Btw, there are POV/world changes so just be aware of that
5. Anyway, thanks for reading! Sorry for the wait. LONG ASS CHAPTER AHEAD, NO JOKE IT'S 6k+ WORDS!*
6. There's a sequel if you're interested. "Man in a Can." Based on Endgame Trailer and it's about Tony getting better mental health wise mostly
—————————————————
*Time skip. Currently in Infinity War, battling on Wakanda.*
—————————————————
Thanos dropped Vision's body to the ground, Wanda sobbing at the sight.

Vision's body had lost all color. His eyes stared at the beautiful Wakandan horizon lifelessly.

He sacrificed himself. She sacrificed him, and it was all for nothing. She was forced to watch her husband die an honorable death by her own hand, and Thanos took that away, mercilessly killing him without a care in the world.

The avengers had failed...

   It was with barely any sorrow that Wanda allowed herself to disintegrate, hoping upon hope she would finally reunite with the one she loved... even if it was in death.
———————————————————
   Bucky glanced down at his body, his legs disappearing into flakes of dust. "Steve?"

Steve looked to his oldest friend. The minute Bucky laid eyes on Steve one last time, he let himself go, his will to live no longer strong enough to hold on.

   Bucky's gun clattered to the soft earth, yet Steve didn't hear a sound, shock filling his system.

   No...

   Steve ran over to his husband, eyes raw from crying. Bucky looked at him with tears running down his face.

   Steve held onto him tightly, one last time