Chapter Sixteen: Walking in a Webhead Wonderland

*Time skip.*
—————————————————
   It was finally Christmas morning. Peter hurled himself out of bed at the crack of dawn, for this was the one day of the year he willingly did.

   Peter ran down the hall to the guest room.

   He knocked on the door. "May, wake up!" Peter stepped inside. "May!"

   May yawned. "Alright, alright, Peter. I'm up."

   Peter hurried over to Natasha's room.

   "Nat! Nat, wake up! It's Christmas!"

   "Mmmmmm," she groaned. "Peter... it's 6:30 in the morning."

   "I know, I know. I already woke May up. And like, you scare the other avengers and I don't know... you're the boss kinda, so I was hoping you could wake them up."

   Nat smiled at Peter. "Yeah, okay." She got out of bed and threw a shirt on, heading out to the living room. "I'll comm them."

Peter ran outside and got Steve and Bucky, who he knew always got up early. "Guys, it's Christmas!" He cheered excitedly, the two looking back at him.

"Merry Christmas, Peter," Steve replied happily.

"You're waking up Sam," Bucky chimed in.

Peter laughed. "Okay."

———————————————————   The avengers were finally up and about, dressed in either nice outfits or Christmas sweaters

———————————————————
   The avengers were finally up and about, dressed in either nice outfits or Christmas sweaters.

They had already opened their stockings and eaten breakfast. Even KAREN, FRIDAY, Droney, and Redwing had stockings. Everyone noticed that Tony still hung up a stocking for JARVIS each year, but nobody brought it up.