Chapter Seventeen: From Testosterone to Top Surgery

***The 26 Second Video is just so you have backstory on the scar that comes in later on in this chapter. You don't have to watch it.***

———————————————————   "You excited?" May asked

———————————————————
   "You excited?" May asked.

   "You have no idea," Peter answered, shifting in his hospital bed. "I'm so glad my therapist is letting me do this before I'm eighteen."

   "Me too," May whispered. "Are you nervous?"

   "...yeah," Peter replied, embarrassed.

   "It's okay, sweetie." May hugged him.

   "Is Mr. Stark visiting, too?" Peter asked, rather hopeful.

   May's face lost a bit of its brightness. "He's a busy man, Peter."

   "I know, but... I hoped he could make it," Peter said with disappointment written all over his face.

   Before May could answer, the door was kicked open.

   "Hey, Petey!" Bucky said. "Figured we'd pay you a visit before you went and got 'em all chopped off."

   "Guys?" Peter asked, face confused and happy. "What on earth are you wearing?"

  Bucky was wearing what looked to be poorly handmade cardboard wings and a pair of swim goggles. Sam had one arm wrapped up in tin foil and a little too much eyeliner smeared all around his eyes.

   "We're each other," they replied in unison.

   Peter gave a quick shared glance to May. "Why?" He asked them, his eyebrows knitting together.

   "Because we figured the only way to cheer you up before your surgery was to come as the most butt-ugly being on earth," Sam answered.

   "He meant in the universe," Bucky corrected.

   Peter laughed

   Peter laughed. "You guys are something else."

   "Thank you." Sam bowed, karate chopping the back of Bucky's head so he would too.