0.1

Warning:
If you are sensitive to abuse, and self harm,  then plz don't read.
I don't want anyone to be offended or uncomfortable by reading this..

. Abuse
.self harm
.bullying
.smut

~~~

"Great, time to go back to hell the place they call school" Jimin sighed grabbing his bag. It was the first day back from the weekend and he really wasn't looking forward to it.
He got to school and surprisingly they had a new student joining them. "It's a little wired starting this late in the year" Jimin sighed. "Class we have a new student joining us, would you like to introduce yourself?" In walked a tall boy with dark brown hair. "Hi, my name is Jeno Jungkook it's a plusher to meet all of you" he said with a bow. "That sounded rehearsed" Jimin said to himself rolling his eyes before setting back in his set.
"We are happy to have you Jungkook, please take a set" Jungkook set down his bag and class began. Jungkook was setting two seats and one to the side in front of Jimin. He looked up from his textbook and watched him work. "Hmm," Jimin smiled as he watched him, but then soon realized and stoped. He pushed his head back in his book and tried to ignore the situation. After a log and painful first period it was time for gym. Surprisingly him and Jungkook had the same gym class. For some reason he felt a little happy, but then grief when he saw his worst bully already making friends with the new kid. "Great" Jimin sighed. "Looks like I'm gonna have another person come after me"
He grabbed his cloths from the locker and went into the bathroom to change. He knew he wasn't supposed to use the restroom to change but he didn't care, if he was going to change then it couldn't be in front of ANYONE, for his own reasons. He put on sweat pants and a log sleeves shirt that he could still work out in. He walked out and sure enough Jackson (his worst bully) was standing by he stale waiting for him. [No NOT from Got7]. "What do you want?" Jimin groaned looking to the floor. "Woah, clam down. Is that anyway to speak to your elder?" He snickered roughly shoving Jimins shoulder. Jimin rolled his eyes and looked up at him through his bangs. Jackson with a smirk looked down at the smaller boy. "Disgusting" he said with one breath before pushing Jimin agents the stale and walking off. Jimin didn't really care at this point, he was so use to it by now. It did kinda hurt though, where he gripped him that is.

They finished their exercises and were playing volleyball, when the ball came flying causing Jungkook to strike it down gaining his team a point. "Wow, attractive and good at supports" Jimin whispered as he watched him play. "Wait what!? Why am I getting all flustered? He~is just cool..that's why.." Jimin said to himself trying to calm down his brain. Gym ended and Jimin didn't do much. He really did make an effort to play but no one ever gave him the chance to get the ball. Even when it came flying in his direction some jerk would slam into him and get it before he could causing Jimin to fall a couple times. He went to his next classes and pretty much zoned out the entire time until it was time for lunch. He grabbed his food and went to sit out side where he could be alone and get away from everyone. However he saw someone setting in his usual place under the tree . As he got closer he saw it was the new kid. He looked liked he was working on something and seemed super focused. "Do I go up to him, or just leave and find some where els?" Jimin questioned. He honestly wanted to go up and set down, maybe he could make friends with him. But then he remembered him laughing and hanging out with Jackson and the others and decided agents it. He walked away and found another's quite place to sit and eat, and Jungkook never even realized he was there. He was to busy studying and getting his new work done. He didn't care even if it was his first day, he had to get everything done and get excellent grades to make his mother and father proud.
It was after school and Jungkook walked in his house to see his mom waiting for him.
"How was your first day?" His mom asked. "It was fine" he said walking up to his room with his head down. He got out the new books the teacher gave to him and stared studding. After a couple hours he felt himself grow tired and hungry. He stretched and walked down the stairs to see his mom setting the table. "What's for dinner" he asked sitting down. "Stir fry, and pork soup" "ah, my favorite" he smiled and looked down at the food as she set it in front of him. "Is dad coming?" He asked as she sat down across him. "No" "why not? He hasn't been eating dinner with us lately" Jungkook question but soon regret asking. "Jungkook! I thought we agreed to not speak of it, he is busy, that's that" she said in a stern voice. "Uh-right sorry, it won't happen again" he lowered his head and took a bite. "So, are the kids nice" she said clearing her voice. "Yes, but it was only my first day so I can't say for sure" they sat at the table in silence before Jungkook grew the urge to excuse himself. "Hey mom, I'm kinda tired from my first day. I'm going to wash up and go to bed" he said grabbing his still full plate washing it in the sink. He soaked in the bath and felt himself falling asleep, so he decided to get out. He threw on his white shirt and black shorts that touched his knees before laying in bed. It was dark and cold, just how he liked it, just how he was used too.