15

The door opened revealing the tall man in dark clothes, making Jungkook stomach drop.  He put up his coat and set down at the table. "How was your day dear? Jungkooks mom asked passing him a plate. He sighed and rolled up his sleeves. "Long" he said before grabbing Jungkooks and his wife's hands so hey could pray. They said thanks and began to eat. "So, Jimin was it?" He asked looking at the boy with blond hair. "Yes sir" he said smiling. "Nice to meet you son, so how did you and Jungkook meet?" "We have almost all our classes together, so we got lots of time to get to know each other" he said before taking a bite of the freshly baked food. "Ah, what do your parents do?" His dad pushed already on with the questions. "My dad left when I was a kid, and my mom is a school teacher" "mm, it must be hard with out your dad around taking care of y'all" "nah, my mom takes care of me pretty well" he said making Jungkooks dad just nod. He stuck to the strict belief that the man took care of the wife and kids and the Women did the housework. Of course Jungkook didn't like that idea, in fact he completely diss agreed with it, but he didn't say anything. "So, what's your grades?" He asked after a few moments of slices, trying to know more about the kinda kid Jimin was. "On this last test I got a 90" he said smiling before turning to Jungkook giving him the biggest eye smile making his heart skip a beat. His dad didn't fail to notice Jungkooks reaction. "And your grad Jungkook?" He said staring into his eyes making him quivering in his seat. His mom handed his dad the test and a small smile appeared on the coroner of his lips. "Good job son" he said patting his back. Not because he was proud or anything, but because it looked good to his name. Jungkook just nodded and then poked around his plate a bit. "So Jimin, what religion are you?" His dad just asked straight out of the blue making Jungkook choke on his food, however Jimin wasn't affected by his question he just nodded and answered appropriately. "If Im honest I don't fully have a religion, but I do believe and have a very strong connection to God. I just genuinely believe that God is good, and one day I'll get to be in his kingdom." He said forcing a smile. His dad nodded and then looked at Jungkooks mom. "Ok" he said looking back at Jungkook. "You can go" "wait really?" "Yes, that's what I said. But you better do studying while you're there, we don't want those grades falling short" he said raising his eyebrow. "Yes sir, thank you" he said happily. Him and Jimin ran up to his room and quickly packed his things, getting out of the house before he changed his mind. "I can't believe it, it actually worked!" Jungkook chanted as they headed to Taes house. It wasn't too far so they just walked. Jungkooks family never excepted any of his friends especially his dad so for him to just meet Jimin one time and be good was a huge surprise and honor.

They got to Taehyung house and where in disbelief at they stared at the five story mansion. "No, this can't be Vs house" they both said when they saw him opening the door welcoming them in. "Jimin, Jungkook, come in" he said pulling them inside. "This is your house?" Jungkook asked mouth dropped. "Yeah, I don't really like bragging about it though, otherwise kids well only be friends with me for my money, I want them to like me for me, not how rich I am, so please keep it a Secret" he begged as they headed up the stairs to his room. "Hey, your secrets safe with me" both Jimin and Jungkook agreed. "Thanks, hey guys guess who's here" he said opening the door revealing Yoongi, and Hoseok. Hoseok put down his phone and embraced Jimin in a hug. "Sadly Namjoon and Jin won't be joining us, they said something with the music club" V said sitting down. "Bullshit, I'm in music, we don't have jack shit going on" Yoongi said before taking a drink of soda. "My guess is they're probably fucking" he blurts out. "Most likely" "wait they're dating!?" Jungkook asked as him and Jimin took a seat. "Yeah, no shit. They're always being all lovey-dovey at school" "mm, well I don't have any classes with them" "Guys what do y'all wanna do?" V complained but right after Yoongi got into his bag and pulled out a bottle of wine. "Where did you get that?" Jungkook snickered. "My house, my parents just leave this shit laying around" "ok" he chuckled. "Want some Jeno?" "Oo, I'll get cups" V said going to the kitchen. "Nah I'm ok thanks" Tae came back with 5 glasses and passed them out to everyone. "You sure, it won't hurt to let loosen up once in awhile." Yoongi said poring a cup and handing it to Jimin who used both hands to drink it. He made a cute and funny expression as the flavor hit his tongue. Jungkook giggled and then said. "Ah what the hell, it won't hurt this one time" and so Yoongi poured him glass and he chugged it. "so your the heavy drinker" Yoongi winked refilling his glass. After everyone had there drinks they decided to play a game. "Wanna play truth or dare?" V suggested. "Sure, and every time you don't do a dare or don't answer a truth you have to drink" Hoseok yelled. "Ok" they all agreed. "Ok, I'll start" V said. "Jimin! Go ask one of my maids for their outfits and put it on" "me? Why me?" He cried. "Cuz your cute and small, and let's be real you and Yoongi are the only ones that could fit in it, but if I dared Yoongi then he would kill me" he chuckled. "But-who do I ask?" He said voice shaky. "Just one of the maids" V shrugged. His face grew red as he stood up. "Jungkook come with me" he said pulling him up. "Ok ok" he giggled walking out to ask for him.
       "Hey, can we borrow one of your outfits?" He asked making her give him a wired look. "Taehyung, he wants it" her expression changed and she just nodded. "Fallow me" she brought them to the room and Jimin grabbed it. "I'm going to go back to the room while you change" Jungkook said giving him privacy. He put on the outfit and it fit perfectly, a little to perfectly. The shape of the dresses showed off all his curves making him look like a girl. There was one other problem with it, the sleeves... They were too short and you could see his wrist and the scars that laid on them. Luckily it touched right past his thighs so you couldn't see the scars on his legs but you could see the ones on his wrist if you looked.  He sighed and brushed threw his hair before walking back into the room. All eyes opened and mouths dropped as Jimin came in blushing, holding the dress down. Jungkooks face grew red and he gulped. He couldn't believe the others cuteness, and sexiness at the same time. "Fuck" he thought. "Why cant I take my eyes off him?" As Jimin walked over to him and sat down his eyes never left his body; studying it head to two. "It's my turn right..? Jungkook, truth or dare?" He asked face bright red and noes pink form embarrassment. Jungkook looked at his cute face and the way his body fit so perfectly in that outfit. "Hey Jimin, that's the smallest size too!" V hackled pointing out the boys tiny frame. "Sh-shut up!" He yelled pouting. Jungkook still just kept his gaze on him. "Jungkook, truth or dare?" Jimin asked again finally making him snap back into reality. "What? Oh um, da-dare" he stuttered shaking his head. "I dare you to act like a dog till it's your turn again" "woah Jimin, what kinda kink is that?" Yoongi shouted laughing. "Wah-what!? N-no" he said blushing. "Sure..it's cool, where all into something" he smirked. Both Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other and blushed before looking away. "Well, be a dog Jungkook" Yoongi said teasing him. "Wo-wolf" he barked. "Good, now do it again but this time get on your hands and knees" Hoseok said with an evil grin. Jungkook did as he was told. Getting on his hands and knees he looked up through his bangs and barked. "Wo-lf" "wow so obedient" Hoseok said patting his head. Jimin blushed as he watched Jungkook act and felt himself get hot. He sat back up coughing in his hand before the next questions was asked. "Taehyung, truth or dare?" "Mm, truth" "what's one thing you can't live without?" "My stuffy" he said grabbing a dinosaur plush squeezing it. "Woah you really are a kid" Yoongi teased. "So cute" Jimin giggled. "Ok my turn, Hoseok! Truth or dare!?" "Dare! I'm no puss" "right said they guy who freaked out over a spider" Yoongi said rolling his eyes. "Hey, don't bring that up!" "I dare you to kiss Yoongi" V said giving them a grin from ear to ear. Jimin and Jungkook smiled and winked at them. "Meh, come here" he said making Yoongi scoot closer. He sat him in his lap and places his hands on his cheeks stroking them slightly. They both closed there eyes and pressed their lips on each other. Jimin closed his eyes with his hands, but slightly picked, Jungkook just sat and watched with a grin, and Taehyung recorded. Yoongi slightly opened his mouth giving Hoseok the chance to slip his tongue in. Slight moan came from Yoongi as Hoseok slipped his hand up his shirt before V stopped them. "Alright that's enough love birds, you're making me jealous. They pulled away and Yoongi crawled off his lap taking his original seat.  "Let's do something els, this isn't making us drink" Yoongi complained voice stuttering with a red face. "We can play never have I ever" "yeah! And if you have done it then you have to take a shot, and first person out has to chug this wine" he said smacking it in the middle of the circle. "Oo sounds fun" they smirked in agreement.
"Great let's play"

       [I didn't want to end it here, but it's getting to long so I'll do the rest on the next chapter ^^]