0.6

Jimin came home and everything was the same as before. He walked into his room and shut the door and immediately fell to his knees and sobbed. He curled up in his oversized sweater and held his knees to his chest and just cried. The thought of Jackson crossed his mind, and then his mom. Every night it was a worry, when will she come home? Who is she with? Is she even going to come home, or did she leave him just like his dad did? He wouldn't balm her if she did though, he was weak stupid, and a cry baby. It would be better if he just left, for good. Cause then his mom wouldn't have to put up with him, and she wouldn't have to keep torching herself and selling herself to those awful men in-order to provide for him. He put his hands on his head and lead back against wall. He just wished she would come home, he missed her and he hasn't seen her in over a week. She is always "busy" he walked into the living room and laid on the dusty old couch. He decided he would stay up and wait for her but after hours of sitting there and doing nothing but crying his eyes grew heavy and he fell asleep.  Jimins mom walked in and quietly shut the door behind her. She was walking to her room when she saw Jimin cuddled up in a little ball on the couch with one of her coats. She sighed and walked over to him and brushed through his soft blond hair. "I'm sorry baby, but this is only temporary" she said to him as he slept. She scooped him up in her arms and brought him to her room and laid him down on the bed beside her. She kissed his forehead and told him she loved him before laying down and fall asleep.

Jimin woke up to find his mom asleep beside him. He didn't want to wake her up so he quietly left and got ready for school.
Once he got there he opened his locker to see a note.
FAT-ASS PIG! He flipped it around and saw. DIE
He read the scribble piece of paper before stuffing it in his bag. He grabbed his things, shut his locker and went to class. He was used to notes like that, but if he said it didn't effect him at lest a little bit, then he would be lying. After a long and painful lecture form the teacher, it was time for the next class. He went into the gym where he once again saw Jungkook hanging out with Jackson. For some reason this pissed him off, but he wouldn't say anything. He grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom to change. Jungkook waited for everyone to leave so no one would see his bruises, but didn't realize Jimin was in the bathroom. He walked out and saw Jungkook getting dressed. "Wow, he's hot" Jimin said to himself watching him change. He then noticed dark purple circles and his mouth immediately dropped. He walked over to him and taped his back. Jungkook looked back to see Jimin with a weary look so he held his shirt to his chest. "Jimin!?" "Jungkook, what happned?" He quickly put his shirt on and stuttered his sentence. "I um~ it's nothing, I just fell off my skate board" he lied trying to run away but Jimin grabbed his hand making him face him. "Jungkook, don't lie to me. You said I could come to you with my problems, well I want you to come to me with yours too" he said locking eyes. Jungkook pulled his hand away and stepped back. "I'm okay really, it's just a few bruises" "but Jungkook" "but nothing" he said in a stern voice walking out to the gym. Jimin stood there confused, maybe it was just from a skate board, he shouldn't jump to conclusions. He sighed and walked to the gym as well.
"Today we're playing doge ball" the coach announced making Jimin grown and roll his eyes. Of course Jackson was on the other team with all his other bullies. Not to mention they're all super big and strong, while Jimin is a scrawny little kid. However him and Jungkook were going to be on the same team when Jackson called him over, and for some reason he listened to him. Jimin for a wired reason felt hurt by it, he didn't know if it was cause he wanted to play with him, and be on the same team, or if it was the nasty smirk Jungkook gave him as he walked towards Jackson. For what ever reason it hurt. "Ready-GO!" The coach yelled and everyone ran and grabbed the rubber balls. With out hesitation they stared hurling balls at each other. Jimin stood there with a ball in his hand just staring at Jungkook. He couldn't look away, and he couldn't move a single muscle. He was just so infatuated with him. But he soon snapped into reality when a big rubber ball hit him in the face. "Oo, nice one" one of the jocks said High-fiving Jackson. Jimin dropped his ball and held his noes as he glared at them walking to sit down. This time Jungkook didn't even react, not like he usual did, when he would glare at them, yell at them, or even snicker to himself. No, this time he didn't do anything. He just let it happen and didn't step in, witch for some reason hurt Jimin more than being smacked in the face with a doge ball.