24

Jungkook was in his room and for some reason all he could think about was Jimin. "Saturday was a mistake, I wasn't thinking. So why am I upset? We said we where cool..it was a mistake that's all.." he kept repeating those words in his head yet for some reason every time he said it he got madder and madder. "God what's wrong with me? There's no way Jimin could actual like you back.." he laid in his bed watching the celling fan. He finally expected the facts that he tired so hard to hide. He was in love with Park Jimin.

Jungkook was getting ready for school when he saw the drawer with his savings. He was saving up for a guitar, and he almost had enough money for it. Then a thought came. "I have a lot of money, and I could just make it again" he stuck $60 dollars in his pocket making up his mind.   He walked out the door and headed to school.
     Jungkook went to the history teacher and asked if he could pay for Jimin to go.
"That's very kind of you" Jungkook shook his head before handing her the money. "Make sure he doesn't know it's from me" "ok" she smiled and then he was on his way to his locker.

      Jimin got to school and to his disappointment Jungkook wasn't there waiting for him. He sighed, and gripped his back pack strings before walking in the school head down.
He went to his locker to grab something when it was slammed shut. He jumped and looked back to see Jackson standing over him. "What do you want?" He asked rolling his eye trying to walk past him but he was pushed back into the lockers. Jackson smirked and pulled on his jacket strings reveling the dark purple on his neck. "Wow Jimin, what's all this?" He blushed and quickly covered them. "It's nothing!" He pushed him back again and stood directly over him. "Don't tell me, are-are they hickeys?" He questioned with a smirk. Jimin blushed even harder and looked every where but his eyes. "So they are. Tell me, who's the lucky girl" there was a slight pause before Jackson eyes grew wide. "A guy!? Jimin, I didn't know you rolled like that. Well it all kinda makes senses now doesn't it" he smirked and was starting to talk again. "Disgusting" Jimin looked down with his bangs covering his face. Jackson was about to speak again when he got interrupted by a fist to the face. He looked over and saw a very angry Jungkook standing there with death written all over his face.  He marched over to him, and even though he was way bigger, Jungkook didn't hesitate to grab him by the collar and glare him in the eye. "I thought I told you not to touch or hurt Jimin ever again, so what the hell do you think you're doing?" He said grinding his teeth as his grip became stronger and stronger. When Jackson didn't answer he became furious and slammed him up agents the locker and punched him leaving a black eye. "Answer me you piss of shit!" He growled raising a fist again. He was just about to strike once more when he felt a tug on his arm. He looked back and saw Jimin with a worried look and teary eyes. He loosened his grip and lowered his hand making Jackson slid to the ground grabbing his shoulder. He turned to face Jimin and was about to embrace him in a hug when he backed away. "Jimin..?" He sighed and then took Jungkooks hand pulling him into a near by bathroom. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.." Jungkooks brain stared passing fast as his body was moving with out him telling it too. He stared rambling as he didn't know what to say when he suddenly felt warm hands cuff his cheeks, and soft lips press up agents his. His eyes opened wide when he realized Jimin was kissing him. After a few seconds he closed his eyes and wrapped his hands around his wait before Jimin lowered his head. "Thank you" he said, tears falling to the floor. Jungkook stood there for a moment trying to comprehend what happened. He didn't know what to think, so he just smiled and rested his chin on Jimins head while hugging him. The bell rang letting them knew they where late for class, but they didn't care. They just stayed there in each other's arm not worrying about anything els. Just holding each other tight with out thinking of the consequences.

It was the second to last period of the day, History and the teacher asked for more people to turn in their papers. The rest of the class did except for Jimin who was just sitting there with a blush on his face still thinking of that morning. He looked back at Jungkook and saw him working when he suddenly looked up making eye contact. They both grew extremely red and then looked away really fast.
    After class the teacher told Jimin to stay for a bit. As everyone got up and left their seats he stayed. "Jimin, I wanted to talk to you about the field trip". "I already said I can't go, I don't have the money" "that's what I wanted to talk about, would you be able to go if you hade money?"  "Well yeah, I guess". "Then don't worry about it. Someone chipped in and paid for you to go". "Wait really? Who?"  "I can't say, but pack your things cuz where leaving Monday" "yes ma'am" he excitedly rushed out of the class room and into his next class. He could wait for the day to be over so he could meet with Jungkook and tell him the good news. 
   After a long lecture the day did finally come to an end and he was rushing down the halls to see him, when he recalled kissing him. His cheeks turned pink and he stoped in his tracks leaning on the wall. "God what was I thinking!? He is probably mad about that, we just made up and I go and kiss him!? God what's wrong with me?" He sluggish walked out of the building and to the court yard where he saw Jungkook standing by the gates. Very slowly, with his books covering his face Jimin walked towards him. "Jimin! Why are you hiding?" Jungkook giggled pushing the books down. "Yo-your not mad..?" Jimin stuttered. "Mad? Why would I be mad?"  "Fr-om this-morning.." Jungkook turned a little red and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh right, it's fine.." he nervously chuckled and Jimins lips quivered.    "...I can go.." "?"  "On the trip..someone paid for me..I can go.." "really!? That's great!" Jungkook yelled clasping his hands togeatehr. Jimin eyes grew wide but he then smiled at the others excitement. "It really means that much too you?" He asked quietly. "The trip? I could careless, but this gives me a chance to spend more time with you". "Jungkook, you see me like every day. Plus we have almost all our classes together."  "I know, but that's different. People say the best way to get to know some one is by traveling with them" he chuckled making Jimin show a soft smile.  "Hey, don't you have practice today?" "Yeah but I'm ditching, I'd rather not go". "Wow, you're turning into a rebel Jungkook, high school parties, getting into fights, and ditching classes. Am I really that much of a bad influence?" Jimin jokingly said. "No, Jimin your the opposite of a bad influence..well other than that time you drank like 50shots at the party" "shh, we don't speak of that" they both bursted into laughter as they walked home.   "Well, I'll see you tomorrow" "yeah, bye bye" Jimin shut the screen door and walked into his quite house. He went to his room and plugged in his headphones before falling asleep.