13

"So you want me to meet your parents tomorrow, but act like it's my first time at your house?" Jimin asked before taking a bite of his sandwich. "Yeah, it's because of my dad. But if you don't feel comfortable doing it then it's fine" "no, I don't mind" "cool, also I told my parents that I'm staying the night with you, they don't know that we are going to Taes house..so don't bring that up" "got it" "hey, what you guys talking about" Mei said sitting down beside them. "Nothing really, Jimin is just going to meet my parents later." "Oh good luck with that" she said rolling her eyes. "I know right" he chuckled. "Well the test is today, so if I get a good grade then I can use that as a way to bribe them"   They finished their food and Jungkook continued to study for the test he had next period. The bell rang and they all went to class; him and Jimin talking the whole way there.   The teacher passed out the test and both him and Jimin knew they passed with flying colors.
  After school  Jimin barged to Jungkook all the way home how that test was so easy and he knows he did good. Jungkook smiled and patted his head. "That's good, I'm proud of you" "thanks, but if it wasn't for you then I probably would have made a 60 again" they both chuckled when they arrived at Jimins house. "I'll see you tomorrow, and you can just come home with me after school" "ok, sounds good. Bye" "bye" Jimin shut the screen door and went inside.
         He walked in and surprisingly his mom was home making dinner. "Mom?" He asked. "How was school" she asked not looking up from the pot she was stirring. "Good, what are you doing home so early?" "Just didn't have that many clients today" she coughed in her elbow before mixing again. "Mm" "well, what did you do today?" "Me and Jungkook hung out" "ah, I'm glad you made a friend." "Yeah, speaking of friends I was wondering if I could stay the night at Taehyung house, Jungkook will be there too." "Who is Taehyung?" "Oh, he is Jungkooks friend on the football team, and we ended up being friends too, same with Hoseok and Yoongi, they'll be there too" "mm, sounds fun, I don't care if you go just be careful" "I will thanks, love you" Jimin said kissing her cheek before walking to his room to call Tae.  "So you can come?" "Yeah, my mom said it was fine" "great! I'll see you after  on Friday after practice" "ok, see ya then" he hung up and smiled before texting Jungkook

Jimin: my mom said it was ok

     Jungkook: cool, I hope the dinner goes well tomorrow

Jimin: yeah same, I'm honestly pretty nervous

     Jungkook: same, but my mom already really likes you so hopefully it will go well

Jimin put up his phone and went into the bathroom to wash his face before dinner. He tide up his hair and splashed water on his face when he saw his reflection. The urge came to him as he stared at himself, it was such a habit, to come home form school, look himself in the mirror and then take away his thoughts with the blade, however he threw his away so he couldn't anymore. He needed it though and he would do anything to have it. He looked in the tub and saw his moms razor, he pulled down his pants and slid it over his thighs opening up old scars. Tears streamed from his eyes as the blood appeared and ran down his leg staining the tile red. He sat there for awhile just felling the sting and watching the blood flow when all the guilt hit him. "Fuck" he said hitting his head with his bloody hand. "Why do I continue to do this to myself" he cried.
His mom was seating the table when she heard small whimpers come from the bathroom. "Jimin?" She question knocking on the door shutting him up. He cleared his throat before speaking. "Yes?" "Is everything okay?" "Mm, yeah.." "are you sure?" "Yeah, I just stubbed my tow" he said forcing a small laugh. "Ok.." she said not fully Believing him. "Well dinner is ready when you want to come eat" "ok, I'll be right out" he waited a little bit before he heard her footsteps fade away. He sighed and grabbed a towel cleaning off the blood. He cut a little dapper than usual, so it took a while for the blood to stop. Once the scars finally did close he cleaned up his legs and pulled on his pants. He looked in the mirror and noticed he had blood on his forehead where he grabbed his hair. He used cold water and washed it off before walking out. He sat at the table and his mom grabbed his hand and then they  closed their eyes and prayed. "Thank you god for this meal, and all you do to support and keep this family going" his mom said before they ate. Jimin didn't really understand why she kept praising him even though he never seemed to answer or care, if he really was there and if he really did love them then why would his mom have to keep doing thighs with men to get them money, why would his dad leave, and why couldn't he just be normal like the rest of the kids? He sighed and picked at his food a little but didn't eat much. "Thanks for dinner" he said picking up his plate and going to wash it off. "You didn't eat much?" "I'm not to hungry, I had a big lunch..plus I'm pretty tired from the test" "oh I was meaning to ask you about that, do you think you did well?" He nodded and gave her a fake smile. "I'm going to go pack and get ready for bed now" "ok, good night. I love you" "I love you too" he then quickly walked to his room so she wouldn't see his tears. He shut the door and fell to the floor covering his mouth so she wouldn't hear his cries.  After awhile of sitting there in his silent tears he grew the strength to get up and pack his clothes for tomorrows sleepover. Once he was done he set the bag by his back pack and cuddled in bed. He turned on the orange faded night light and fell asleep.

Jungkook talked to his mom about Jimin coming over tomorrow and they officially agreed that it would be ok. With relief he went to his room and shut the door. He took of his shirt and stared himself down in the body sized mirror. He turned and looked at his back and saw the bruises were finally starting to fade away. He sighed and grabbed a T-shirt putting it on over his head and then slipping off his pants before climbing in the comforter. He turned on the lap and cuddled under the blankets before finally falling asleep.