20

It was Thursday night and Jimin got home to find his mom on the phone. She was pacing back and forth and seemed really stressed. "Fine, no it's fine. Bye" she hung up and sat at the table with her head in her hands. "Mom, is everything oaky?" Jimin asked inching in, with concern in his voice. She looked up and her leg was bouncing off the floor, from stress and anxiety. "Yeah, its fine" "are you sure?" He asked again pulling out a char sitting by her. "I'm sorry Jimin, you can't go on your trip. We just don't have enough money" "oh..it's fine, I understand" he's voices was shaky and it had a sad tone even though he was smiling. "I'm sorry baby, but there about to shut of our power if I don't pay this bill, and I already don't have the money for it." "No, don't worry about it. I understand. It fine, it's just a silly trip anyways" his mom hugged him. "Thank you. You really are the best son a mom could ask for" "mhm" he nodded and then got up walking to his room. He shut the door behind him and his forced smile disappeared as they where replaced by tears. "Good damn it, why am I crying? It's just a stupid trip. It's not like it's her fault she can't afforded it, god I'm so selfish" he said placing his head in his hands. He slid to the floor, tears streaming down his face as he hit the back of his head on the wall. "Stop being so selfish" he told himself again.

It was Friday after lunch and Jimin still hasn't grown the courage to tell Jungkook he couldn't go. He seemed so happy about it and he didn't want to make him upset. He decided he would finally tell him when Tae ran up to them wrapping his arms around them. "Ya reddy for the football game tonight?" He asked Jungkook. "I don't know, I'm pretty nervous, it's my first game." "Don't worry, you'll do great" he said patting Jungkooks back. "Oo, theres Mei! Talk to ya later" he quickly zoomed off in her defection. Jungkook smiled and shook his head as he shut his locker. "Man I really can't tell him now, I don't want to ruin his day before the big game..I'll tell him tomorrow." Jimin thought to himself as they walked to class. "You coming to the game?" Jungkook asked. "I don't know, should I?" "You don't have to if you don't want too, but I'd like it if you were there" Jimin giggled and gave him his adorable eye smile. "Then I'll be there" Jungkook blushed and smiled back at him before they both went into class. The teacher passed out their quiz and everyone began to work. Jimin however couldn't focuses, he kept stressing over how he would bring it up. Before he knew it they only had five minutes left of class making him circle witch ever answer he saw first. The bell rang and he hauled his stuff to his next class practically dragging his bag across the floor.

After a long stressful day school was finally over.
"Remember the game is tonight at six" the teacher announced as everyone grabbed their things and went out the door. Jimin waited outside the school gates for Jungkook.
"Hey, I have to stay for practices before the game. I won't be leaving for awhile so you can just go home" "it's fine, I'll wait" "Jimin, it's hot. You should go home and get ready for it too" he looked down at his feet before slowly glancing back up at him through his bangs. "Ok, I'll see you tonight" Jungkook gave him a smile and patted his head. "Don't worry, it's only this one time. Plus I want to wait and show you my skills for tonight" Jimin smiled at him before walking home.

Jungkook met with Tae, Hoseok, and Yoongi and walked to the field. "Where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked before drinking his juice. "He went home, I told him to go rest before before the game" "aw, Jungkook looking after his bae" Yoongi said in a baby voice batting his long lashes. "I already said it wasn't like that" he pushed the back of his shoulder blade ruffle. Yoongi laughed and then went to the bleachers to watch practices.
"Remember, today is the real dell! What you've all been prepping for!" "Yes sir!" "I want y'all to keep your head in the game and bring home that trophy" "yes sir!" "Great, now get to work so we'll be ready" the all nodded and chanted and begin play.

Once an hour thirty went by practices was over and they all left to their own homes.
He opened the doors and went up to the bathroom to clean up. Sweat was dripping from his face and he was breathing heavy. He washed his face in cold water and dried it with his shirt before walking back out. He sat down on the table and tried to make hold a conversation with his mom, but she never listened or cared what he had to say. He sighed and put his head down. "Today's my first game" "that's nice". "It's kinda a big deal, are you coming?" "Sorry, me and your father are going for dinner" he put his hand on his cheek and pouted. "I had a quiz today" "how did you do?" She asked not looking up from what she was doing. He gave a slight smile and said. "Terrible" right after those words slipped out he felt a smack go across his cheeks. His eyes grew big and they stared to feel with tears as his mom glared at him before walked back to what she was doing. "How did you do on your quiz?" She asked more sternly. "I passed, I know I did good" "that's good" he stood up from his seat and with his head down walked up the stairs into his room. He lied there, not doing anything and before he knew it, it was time to get ready for the game. He put on his jersey and helmet, tied his shoes and knee pads before looking at himself in his long mirror. He took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly before finally growing the courage it walk down those stairs to see his dad slipping on his jacket and his mom putting on her earrings. "Were heading out now, do good on your game" his mom said before pulling up her thin weight jacket. "I'm proud of you son, make sure to bring home that trophy" his dad said putting his hand on his shoulder. He nodded and then walked out the door as his parents got in the car and drove off.
H got to the school and went to the filed where his coach and team meats talked everyone up. As the crowd filled in he felt his stomach drop. He gulped as the stadium was complete filled with people yelling and hotting. The other team came on and they crowd grew even louder, some wig cheering and others bowing. Jungkook sat under the stadium lights, breathing heavy, as all eyes were on him.
Jimin took his seat next to Yoongi and a boy with brown hair and a boy wi black hair.
"Jimin, is are my friends from the music club, Jin and Namjoon" "hi Jimin, it's nice to meet you" "you too" he shook their hand before putting his focus back on the field, scanning it for Jungkook. He finally found him, under the stadium light. He looked angelic, his skin shined gold from the lighting, and he already and sweat dripping down his face from practicing. Jimin grew flushed red as he stared at him, and for a moment they made eye contact.
Jungkook looked up and down the bleachers for a familiar face when his eyes finally landed on him. His heart beat slowed down as he looked into his eyes for that brief moment. The couch called from them to get in position, and after a few deep breaths the game began. The crowed road and stoped their feet sending vibrations all the over the bleachers and even to the filed. Yoongi cheered and yelled for Hoseok how had the ball in his hands and was running as fast as he could before passing it to Taehyung.
"Wow Yoongi, I think you're the loudest one here" Jin teased. "Well I have to be a supportive boyfriend" he said before cheering again. Jimin giggled and then looked back at the game. "Go Jungkook!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. All hot and sweaty, people ramming into him, cheering and stoping not being able to hear anything but the screams of others. Jungkook was in the worst possible situation. He felt his anxiety kicking in as he was body slammed to the ground. His vision became blurry, his eye rolled back, and he struggled to get back up when one voice out of the thousands stood out. "Jungkook!" Jimin yelled at the top of his lungs staring up. Jungkook stood up and smiled. "Thanks Jimin" he whispered to himself before getting back in the game.
he took the ball and made a touch down making not only Jimin but everyone in the crowd haller, including the coach.
after stealing and making many touchdowns Jungkook brought his team to victory. They all picked him and threw him in the air chanting his name while the crowed ran off the bleachers felling the filed. Yoongi immediately ran to Hoseok and embraced him into a hug before smothering him with kisses. Mei walked up to V and kissed his cheek making both of them blush and smile at one another. Jimin and Jungkook smirked and then looked at each other. Jimin rosy cheeks stained up at him giving him an eye smile and Jungkook looked down at him gave him a bunny smile.
"Tomorrow night, party at my place to celebrate our win, every ones invited!" Jackson yelled making all the teens yell. He walked over to Jungkook and patted his back. "Especially you kook," "thanks but I'm not going with out Jimin" he said grabbing his arm, wrapping his own arms around it. "I said everyone was invited didn't I?" He smirked and then walked off. Jungkook looked at Jimin. "Wanna go? If not then it's fine" "no, I'll go. We should celebrate your win" Jimin said with a smile. "Thanks Jimin. But do you even know where he lives?" "Nope" just the Jin and Namjoon walke dover to them. "Don't worry, I'll take y'all" "thanks." "Yeah, where should I pick y'all up at?" "My house is fine" Jimin gave him his number and address. "Great, y'all be ready by 8" "will do. They walked off and Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other laughing. "Good job, you were great" "thanks, but you were the one how gave me the motivation to do it"
And with that, they went there separate ways to there homes.