11

"You're late" Jungkooks mom said tapping her foot by the door. "Sorry, but I told you I had football practice today did I not?" He said walking past her up the stairs. "You better drop the attitude mr." "well maybe if you didn't make me get engaged to a girl I don't even like then I wouldn't have this attitude" he snickered not looking back. "Hey, it's not officially yet" "oh bull, you know dad, when he say something it goes, I just wish for once you would stick up for me" he said walking up the stairs. She sighed and put her head down and rested on the kitchen counter, completely lost for words"
He went up to his room and didn't bother with studying, he didn't really feel like doing anything.

Jimin got home and set his bag down. He went into the bathroom and looked for the blade when he remembered he threw it away. He has gone two days without cutting, but he still wanted it badly. He looked at himself in the mirror and thought of Friday night when Yejoon did that to him. If it wasn't for Jungkook then he really would have been raped. That was something he failed to tell his mom, he didn't want her worrying. He looked at himself and all he could think of was disgusting. He snickered and took off his clothes just throwing them some where. He filed up the bath and turned on music from his phone. He got into the warm water and imminently sank; water up to his noes, eyes closed as he drowned in the music.

Jungkook lied in room with the radio turned up. For some reason he got the urge to just cry, and so that's exactly what he did. "Why the fuck am I crying?" He yelled at himself hitting his head with his hands. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" He just sat there alone in his dark room with no one to tell him it would be okay.. he thought of Jimin and his cute eye smile and a bit of warmth field his heart. In that moment he wanted noting more than to talk to Jimin, so he grabbed his phone and dialed his number

Jimin laid there in the bath not wanting to think, or move when he heard his phone go off. He sluggishly grabbed to read the text from Jungkook

   Jungkook: hey, are buys?

Jimin: no what's up?

   Jungkook: Do you think we could talk, like in person..I just wanna see you

Jimin: of course, meet me at the park around 9:00?

    Jungkook: yeah, I'll see you then...

He put away his phone and quickly washed off and got dressed.

Jungkook went down the stairs to be stoped by his mom. "I called you down but you never came, you missed dinner.." "I'm not hungry" he mumbled walking past her to the door. "Where are you going? It's late" "on a walk, I need to clear my head" she felt bad for him, so she let him go. "Fine, don't stay out to late" and with that he left.

He arrived at the park and saw a boy in a big hoodie that touched his knees and immediately knew it was Jimin. "Jungkook!" He smiled waving, his hand still being consumed by the sleeve. "Hey" "you wanted~to talk?" Jimin stuttered looking up at him. His cheeks and nose a light shade of pink, form both the cold air and embarrassment.
"Yeah, I'm just.. I don't know" Jungkook sighed before walking to the swings seating on it. Jimin fallowed him and sat down beside him and held his hand. "Hey, it's ok you can tell me..I'm here" he promised looking into his eyes. Jungkook smiled by his words and finally grew the courage to talk. "I don't know whats wrong with me Jimin? I always feel so melancholy. And I can't explain it, I just..I don't want to be here anymore" Jungkook said looking down at his pale hands. Jimins eyes grew with tears as he talked. He could understand where he was coming from because he felt the same way. "Jungkook" he whispered getting up. He stood in front of him and brought him into a hug rubbing his head. "It's ok that you feel this way, I promise. And your not alone in this, I'm here" Jimin said gently why he brushed through his hair. Jimins words where kind, and welcoming and they just made Jungkook break down in tears. He cried in the smaller boys arms not being able to talk from all the tears. "It's okay Jungkook, it will be okay" Jimin mumbled trying to bite back his own tears. "I promise everything well be okay" and with those soft words Jungkook really felt like it would be. That maybe there was a light at the end of all this darkness.  He Sniffed a couple times and Jimin loosened up as he sat up. "Thanks Jimin" he said chuckling, eyes puffy and noes red.  He didn't answer, he just gave him a soft smile. Jungkook stood up and then brought Jimin into a hug. His body wrapped around his and Jimins head was buried in Jungkooks chest. Jimin smiled and closed his eyes hugging him back. They stayed there in silence, just feeling each others warmth, and enjoying each other's company..