19

Jungkook got home and handed his mom the paper. "Can I please go? If I do well with my grades, and win the upcoming football game?" "Oh I don't know, that's kinda far, and you'll be gone for three whole days!" "I know it seems like a lot, but it's a good opportunity to learn about other clusters and the past history for those clusters, plus it's for history class" "I don't know, I'll have to talk to your dad about it." Jungkook lowered his head before raising it making a slightly begging face. "I'll pay for it" "the money isn't the issues, we have plenty for it, I just don't know that it's smart for you to be going with a bunch of girls in the middle of the woods." "Mom, the camps are separate. We won't be seeing them unless it's for learning reasons" she sighed and leaned on the counter. "I don't know, I'll think it over and talk to your dad, for now go up and get your home work done" "I finished in class" "then go study" "yes ma'am" he said respectfully trying to convenes her a little. He went up the stairs and pulled out the books when he remembered he needed to call Mei. He pulled out his phone and dialed her number.
"Hello?" "Hey, you wanted me to call?" "Yeah, I just wanted to talk about something.." "ok, what is it" "I hope you're not to upset with me, and I hope you can understand. But I think I might like Taehyung, and I wanted to tell you first because I know our parents want us to get engaged, but I don't want to be with you like that, I just want us to be friends..I hope you can understand.." "no, I mean yeah. I actual feel the same if I'm honest, however my dad wouldn't listen to me, but if you call it off then it will be fine. But I want to let you know I give you and Taehyung my full support" "thanks Jungkook, I don't know what I would do with out such in understanding friend like you" "uh yeah, of course. By the way V totally likes you, he is just to shy to tell you so just try talking to him" "ok I will thanks, "no problem" they hung up and he stretched before walking to the bathroom to wash up.

Jimin got home and shut the door behind him smiling. "What's that look for?" His mom teased as she sistered the pot of soup. He just shook his head and sat down at the bar in front of her. "I just have a really good friend" he smiled resting his eyes. "Oh? what happened?" "It's nothing, I'm just lucky to have Jungkook that's all" "tell me more about him anyways" she smirked before stopping what she was doing putting her full attention on him. She rested her elbows on the bar and placed her chin in her hands. "Now go one, talk" he fooled his eyes with a smile and leaned back in his chair. "Well he's really smart that's for sure, he passes ever text with no struggle, he works really hard. You know he spends most of his time studying or work out. At this point he does push ups for fun" Jimin giggled. "He sounds really strong" his mom added. "Yeah he is, he has great muscles and abs, and I'm pretty sure the girls all want to throw themselves at his feet, he is on the football team, he comes very a pretty strict family witch makes me a little sad but it pushes him to work hard. He even stands up for me" Jimin lightly blushed and smiled playing with his fingers. "He sounds like a keeper Jimin" he's mom said before numbing his shoulder with her arm. "Yeah, I'll hold on to him" he smiled and then got up. "I'm going to go wash up before dinner" he stretched before heading to the bathroom. The tub filed up and he sank in. He closed his eyes and the steam fogged up the mirrors. He slowly picked open his eyes and saw the razor just sitting there, calling out to him. He sighed and picked it up clinching it in his fist. "No, your worth more than that" he slightly smiled and placed it back down before grabbing the soap. "Pulse, Jungkook is going threw so much pain, it's not fair to him" he cleaned up and then just soaked in the warm overflowing water.
After a few minutes of relaxing Jimin got out and got dressed. Rubbing the towel threw his hair he saw a little slip of paper sitting in his dresser. He smiled and picked it up reading over it carefully. He sat on his bed and held it in his hands as he read each word carefully with a smile.

Dear Jimin, you are important and your life matters. So you better not throw it away.

He read the rest of Jungkook letter when his mom came him seeing him with slightly teary eyes. "Dinners ready, uh are you okay?" She asked setting by him and rubbing his back. He wiped his eyes and cleared his throat before speaking. "Yeah, as I said before I'm just really lucky to have him" he bit his lip and his mom brought him in a hug. "I might not know what's going on in school, and if you're not ready to tell me that's fine. But I'm glade that you met someone who means so much to you. Make sure you don't let him slip away, and cherish him and what you got, because some day it might disappear. But make sure you hold onto what's important and hold the memory's close to your head ok?" He nodded and she let him go. "Ok" he wiped his tears again before she pressed her lips on his forehead. She pulled away and rubbed the side of his cheek. Her hands where warm and soft and felt comforting. "Come on, dinners ready" they both got up and made there way to the dinning room. Hey sat down and gave thanks before eating. "Jimin, I just wanted to say thank you, I don't know what I would do with out you" "what do you mean?" He asked before picking up his fork taking a bit. "You never complain about the food, I know I'm not the best cook, especially senses I get so busy. Yet you never complain, you're always so understanding and I can't thank you enough for it. I know it hard right now, but I swear one day it will change" he gave her a slight smile and nodded. He felt happy, but that was soon replaced with the lies in his head. "Oh right" he got up and ran to his room pulling out the paper form his bag and handing it to his mom. "Do you think I could go..?" He asked knees shaking as he fiddled with his fingers. "I don't know, it's pretty far" she said rubbing her head. He gave her puppy eyes and his lips quivered. "I know, but it will be fun, plus I have Jungkook to look after me" he said. She smiled and put the paper on the table. "Ok, on one condition" "yes anything" he said with a joy. "You be careful, and if anything happens you immediately tell a staff or one of your teachers." "Yes ma'am" he noodled trying to keep in his joy. "Keys see, how much is it..$60 dollars? When is this due..?" "In two weeks, but they would like it by next Monday." "Ok, I'll get you the money by then" "thanks mom" he embraced her in a big long hug. "Uh yeah, just be safe" "I will" he pulled away and then skipped back to his room with joy from ear to ear.

(Two days later after school)
"Mom it's already been two days.. have you made up your mind yet?" Jungkook sighed rolling on the counter. "Jungkook when the time come I'll decided, but right now I'm busy" "you've been busy for two days!" He complained. "Hush, I don't want to hear it. Have you finished your work" "yes, I get ever thing done In class" "then go make yourself useful and do the launder or something why I finish dinner" he rolled his eyes and forced himself out of the seat. He stared working on the laundry and sighed. "Looks like I'm not going." He finished the chore and was going to go take a nap in his room when he thought of Jimin. He would be going in the big scary woods with out him to protect him. Sure he would have Tae and Hoseok but that didn't ease his mind any. "What if something happens to him? Yejoon would be going, what if he pulls anything? Even if he doesn't, Jimin fells super uncomfortable around them and he would be going with out Jungkook to look after him! All these thoughts filed his head and he knew he had to do what ever it takes to go, mainly cause he wanted to make sure he would be safe, and it would be fun, plus they would get to sleep in a tent together, and go swimming! The thought of Jimin in a swim suit soon crossed Jungkooks mind sending chills down his spine. "Jimin, in a swimsute? I wonder what kind it would be..I wonder what he would look like?" All the pictures stared coming to his mind and it didn't take him long to get completely lost fantasying. He face grew bright red when he soon realized what was going on his head. "Why he fuck am I thinking about Jimin in a swimsuit!?" He yelled at him self hitting the side of his before looking down noticing something. His already glow cheeks became even reader as he soon realized he was hard. At what was more embarrassing was he got hard thinking of Jimin in a swimsuit!
He ground and grabbed the tissues locking himself in the bathroom.

Jungkook cleaned up and then walked out of the bathroom down the stairs, to see his dad pulling out a seat sitting at the dinner table. He once again groaned and then walked into the dinning room taking a seat by his dad across from his mom. "So how was work?" His mom asked like usual sounding like a broken record. "It was alright, Mr. Wong as informed me that Mei likes a new boy so she well no longer be marrying Jungkook" he saw his moms reaction when he mentioned Mr. Wong. He knew why it made her uncomfortable though, apparently he has been making passes at her, and one day he walked in on him pinning her agents the wall trying to get in her pants. After that he stoped, and his dad never found out. Because if he did, he would not only ruin their family, including Meis future, but he would most lily bet both him and his mom black and blue. Him for not speaking up, and her for letting such an awful thing happen. He honestly felt bad for black mailing his mom about it, it he was not going to sit there and let her talk trash on Jimin. "Well, how was school?" "It was fine." "How's that Jimin kid doing?" His dad asked with an eye brow raised. "His fine" his mom snickered and leans back in her seat and he knew exactly why. Jungkook looked up at her and she just went back to eating. "Jungkook got a paper for his history teacher today" she said throwing back the next punch figuring there would be no way his dad would let him gone on the trip. He sighed as he dad began to ask about it. "We're going on a three day trip to learn about the past history of other clusters. Of course I wanted to go considering it would be a great learning opportunity, but it's kinda far from home and I would be away for awhile" "well I honk it a great idea" his dad said making both Jungkook and his mom stop eating and look at him with wide eyes. "You do?" They both asked thanking they miss heard him. "Yeah, it would be a great chance for you to make friends, learn, and say you've been traveling" he finally understood why his dad agreed. So he could brag and tell people his son went on a school trip to a foreign country. What ever the reason he wasn't complying, "well that's great dad, thanks" "yeah, by the way I know the school system, it not free so how much?" "$60, but I can pay for myself if needed." "Ah that's fine, here" he handed him a $60 and then singled the paper. "Thank you, I promise to take lots of notes" "good" they finished dinner and Jungkook ran to his room with excitement. It was the first time he would be traveling, outside of netting for his dad, or moving . Plus he would get to go with his friends and Jimin witch made it all the better.