0.7

Jimins eyes widened as he looked at the mansion like house. They walked in and was heading up the stairs when his mom stoped them. "Jungkook, who is that?" She snickered pointing to Jimin. He sighed, looked back and glared at her. He raised his eyebrows signaling they would talk later. She gave him a nasty look back but then walked away. Jungkook turned around back to face Jimin and they walked up the stairs to his room. Jungkook was really hoping that his dad wouldn't come home for dinner, god knows what he would do. The last time he brought a friend home invited, didn't  go well, so imagine bringing home a complete strange that Jungkook never even mentioned once.  "Hey so I have to finish my homework, but if you want you can set up the game consul." Jungkook said pulling out his books and seating on the floor crisscross. Jimin pulled out his work too and crawled over beside him. "I need to do mine too" he smiled making Jungkooks heart skip a beat. "I have to warn you though, i'm not very smart" Jimin nervously chuckled rubbing the back of his head. That sentence made him sad, why would Jimin think that about himself? In Jungkooks eyes, Jimin was the most talented, smartest, cutest person he ever met. "Why would you say that?" Jungkook asked genuinely confused. "Uh-well cause it's true..have you seen my last report card" Jimin forced a small smile. "Jimin mine was a 75" "mine was a 60" Jungkook lowered his head before raising it too met his eyes. "So, maybe the teachers way of teaching isn't right for you, that doesn't mean you're stupid, you just need a different teaching mechanism, if you want I'll be willing to help you" Jungkook smiled making Jimin feel comfort. He is the first person to not totally diss him and loss hope. He smiled back and nodded. "That would be great, thanks" he stared into Jimins sparkly blue eyes and felt his face get hot as he blushed. Jimin smiled back and they gazed into each others eyes. "Ah uh~let's get to work" he stuttered grabbing his paper. Jimin giggled at his shyness. They where working when his mom came in. "Dinners ready"  she saw them studying and that gave a good impression thank god. They walked down stairs and Jimin and Jungkook sat by each other, across from his mom. "So Jungkook, can you tell me who your friend is?" She asked clearing her throat. "Mom, this is Jimin. A friend from school" "i see, Jungkook can I talk to you for a sec" she said getting out of her seat and he flowed her. "Mom I can explain" "explain what!? You just brought some random guy home, what will your dad do?" "Mom, I know this is really short notice, and I will take full responsibility, but please just late him stay for the night. Something bad happened at school today and he doesn't want to go home alone" "what about his parents?" "I don't know I guess their not home" he said shrugging. She sighed and leaned back on the counter. "Fine, he can stay. But only for tonight. And you better be ready to tell your father ok?" "Ok" he nodded, and they walked back into the dinning room and sat down. "So, Jimin how is school going?" She asked before taking a bite. "It's good" he said smiling that flood his mom, however Jungkook knew he was lying but he couldn't say anything infront of his mom.  Jimin took a bite of the home cooked meal and immediately feel in love. "Woah, this is really good Mrs. Jeno" he said before taking another bite. The flavor exploded in his mouth, for once he wasn't eating the same old boring thing that he eventually just stoped eating. "I'm glad you like it, unlike Jungkook here who hardly eats" she said causing Jungkook to roll his eyes. Jungkook didn't want to seem wired so he ate on a full stomach. "So Jimin, what does your parents do?" She asked making him sit down his fork. He could already tell by how tens Jungkook was around his mom that she seemed pretty strict and he didn't want to say the wrong thing. "Um my dad left when I was a kid, and my mom is a teacher, however she went away for a business trip for the week, so she won't be home until Sunday."  I mean he wasn't technically lying, she was away for "business" and she wouldn't be home until late Saturday-Sunday. "Oh, what does she teach?" "She actually just helps tutor kids, with math or what ever they need help with" "I see, well that's nice" "yeah" he lied with a smile. Jungkooks mom cleared her throat again as she saw both of the boys plates where finished. "Um Jungkook, why don't you and Jimin go up to your room and get washed up for bed. I'll clean up and wait for your dad to get home" she nodded singling him to hide Jimin. He caught on fast and him and Jimin went up to his room. She sighed and stared cleaning the dishes. "That poor kid" she said to herself knowing he was hiding something. "Here, you can wear these" Jungkook said handing Jimin some of his PJs. "Thanks" "you want first shower?" He nodded and Jungkook showed him to the bathroom. Jimin shut the door and got in the shower, it was much nicer than his and the warm water felt good on his body.   Jungkook heard his mom call him back down while Jimin was in the shower. "Ok, good news, your dad got caught up at work so he won't be home till late tomorrow, so if you promise to get your grades up and lessen without any arguing, we can keep this secret about Jimin between us ok?" "Yes ma'am"
Jungkook went up stair and noticed Jimins bag, and for some reason he couldn't resist the urge to go through it. He remembered when he picked the stuff up that fell out of it that he saw a letter and he remembered thinking he saw something disturbing on it. He knew even though it was wrong, he had to go through it. He pulled out the letter and saw the horrible scribbling lettering that told Jimin to kill him self cause he was worthless and stupid. Jungkook nearly broke down as he read it. "How could anyone do such a thing? Jimin is so fragile and caring, so why would anyone write this about him?" Jungkook crumbled up the paper and threw it in his trash. He ripped out a blank sheet of paper from his note book and began to write. 
      Dear Jimin:
You are important and your life does matter, so you better not throw it away.
It may seem like everyone is against you, but I promise you're not alone. You may not see it now, but you are going to do great things in this world, and you where sent here for a reason. And it might take you years to find out what it is, but you will. So until then keep fighting and don't give up, cause you do mean everything to so many people.

Jungkook folded the paper and stuck it in a pocket of Jimins backpack. Just as he put everything back in his bag Jimin walked out wearing his pajamas.
He was so cute, his tiny body being consumed by Jungkooks oversized soft, fluffy, bunny shirt and pants. "Ah your so cute" he squealed embracing Jimin in a hug. "Wah~Jungkook, I can't breath" Jimin said with his face buried in Jungkooks chest. "Uh-oh, sorry" he said letting him go. Jimin caught his breath and looked up at him and they both laughed. "Here, I'll put on a movie to help us fall asleep, my bed is big so we can just share" Jungkook said pulling back the covers. He put on a movie and then grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom to change. "I'll be right out, just get comfy" Jimin crawled into the king sized comforter and scooted close to the wall. He pulled the blankets up to him and snuggled under them, they where big and warm and he felt safe under them. Jungkook came out in what he usually wore, a long white T-shirt with black shorts that touched his knees. He lowered the volume on the tv a little so he wouldn't disturb his mom and then he crawled in bed by Jimin. He turned off the lap on the bedside and then got under the covers. Both of them were side by side, propped up by the pillows, in the dark, watching a movie.    After awhile Jimin felt himself grow sleep and Jungkook noticed as he drifted in and out of sleep. "Well finish the movie tomorrow" he chuckled turning off the tv laying down beside Jimin. As the glimpse of light form the tv went out, Jimin felt his heart drop. The truth is he was afraid of the dark, he didn't really know why though, there was just something about it that was unsettling. He couldn't tell if it was because you would never even be able to tell who was in the room with you, the fact that is was so dark that you wouldn't even be able to notice someone standing over your bed side, or if it was because it was a dark stormy night when his dad walked out on him and his mom never returning. What ever the reason, Jimin could not sleep if he didn't have at least a little bit of light. But he wasn't about to tell Jungkook that, he didn't want to seem like a coward. So he just lied there with the blankets to his eyes, as he shakingly looked around the room. If he would even hear the slightest noise he would jump. When he heard footsteps coming from the hall he nearly broke down in tears as he hid his head under the covers. It was just Jungkooks mom walking to her room, but Jimin didn't know that. Jungkook woke up by the others small shivers and saw Jimin curdle up in the blanket. "Jimin, are you okay?" Jungkook asked reaching to turn on the lamp. Jimin slowly popped his head out and saw the light and immediately felt a weight lifted off his chest. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just had a wired dream" he lied with a smile. Jungkook raised his eyebrows but then nodded and went to turn the light off again when he heard Jimin speak. "Wait, can you leave the light on..?" Jimin asked without realizing it. Jungkooks expression turned into a soft smile and he nodded. Jimin immediately grew embarrassed and he hid his face in his hands. "Don't worry Jimin, we all sleep better to different things, it's okay" Jungkook spoke gently make Jimin feel calm. No one has ever talked to him like that, why was Jungkook so understanding? He didn't know the reason but he was great full. They both laid back down and got cozy. Jungkook shirt was big so it kinda hung down his shoulder reveling a dark purple bruise. Jimins smile grew into a frown as he studied it. Jungkook noticed to wear Jimins eyes where and he instantly grew nervous and tried to come up with an explanation but his words were all jumbled together. Jimin unconsciously closed his eyes and lowered his head down closer to his shoulder, until he pressed his lips on his bruise. Jungkooks eyes grew wide as Jimin kissed his shoulder. He slowly pulled away and sat up noticing Jungkooks reaction. His face grew bright red as the realization of what he just did came to him. "Uh-Jungkook I um, I'm-im sorry" he stuttered looking away. Jungkook was shocked, but he wasn't mad. In fact it was the exact opposite, for once he felt warm, and loved. He giggled and patted Jimins head. "Thanks Jimin" Jimin blushed harder and looked up at him with puppy eyes. They sat like that for awhile, Jungkook smiling and Jimin red, until they both laid back down. "Good night Jimin" "night Jungkook" they both said before falling asleep.