0.3

It was after school and Jungkook was getting ready for dinner when his mom came in. "Your dad calls for you" she said with her head down. He froze in his spot. "Yes ma'ma" he walked past her quickly and stood in front of his office door. He trembled as his hand hovered over the handle. He took a deep breath and slowly walked in to revile a very dark room. "You wanted me..?" Jungkook asked in a low voice. He turned in his chair to face Jungkook. "Yes, I was informed that you want to join the music club correct?" Jungkook rolled his head back and sighed. His mom must of told him. The hole situation was uncomfortable and he wishes he just never asked. "Yes sir, I did" "Jungkook" he whispered and got out of his seat. He walked over to Jungkook and put his hand on his shoulder. "Son, music..isn't a good fit for you. But I talked to the school counsel, and they are welling to put you in football" "but dad, I don't want to do football, I like music" he immediately regret saying that as his dads grip became harder. He flinched at the tightness but it only got stronger. "Son, Football will get scholarships, and look better to our name. Music is for people that aren't going places in life, and it will look down upon. Understand?" He whisper yelled. "Yes sir" "good" he loosened his grip and Jungkook backed away from him. "Now, get out. Go make sure your grades are up" he said shoeing him out of the room. Jungkook practical tripped running out. He went to his room and threw himself on the bed. He tried to bite back his tears but it was no use. He cried silently in his pillow trying to make sure his mom wouldn't hear. After about 20 minutes of just lying there he got up and walked down stair. "Hey can I go on a walk?" He asked. She sighed and shook her head. "After dinner" he sat down and once again his dad never came down, witch he wasn't complaining about. He quickly finished his food and excused himself. "Thanks for the meal" he washed his still full plate and ran outside.

Jimin got home to once again an empty house. He saw another note that said the same thing as before. He threw it away and walked in the bathroom. Everything was the same, the same as it was yesterday, the day before, and the same as a week ago. Nothing has changed. And he was starting to wonder if it ever would. He would get beat up and bullied by Jackson, and when he would come home his mom would be gone and wouldn't return till the morning. He would read the letter that said the same thing and would eat the same old boring food that was plain and dull until eventually he grew tired of it and didn't eat at all. And after he would go into the bathroom and take it all out with a blade. At first it made him fell like a person again it was the only thing that he actually felt, and even if it was just a little sting, it was better than nothing. But now that was dull too, so he cute deeper, but it never worked, nothing ever worked. He has grown completely numb to it. But it was too late, even if he wanted to stop, He couldn't.. it was an addiction that was to hard to overcome, no matter what he tired he always found him giving into the urge. He let out a big breath of air and grabbed his jacket before walking out into the cold of the night. As he breathed you could see every breath of air. His hands were in his pockets as he strolled along he sidewalk trying to clear his mind.

Jungkook listened to music as he walked. He didn't even realize how late it was getting, he just got lost in each song that played. He looked up for a seconded and saw a familiar face. He took out one ear peace and watched the other boy who hasn't seen him yet. "Jimin.?" He questioned to himself and soon realized he was right once he saw a glimpse of his sparkly blue eyes. Jimin however didn't notice Jungkook. He was just thinking to himself when he felt it come on. His vision became blurry and all the noise around him sound like the were under water. His knees felt numb and he stumbled to the ground covering his ears with his hands. He sobbed quietly trying to come back to reality. But it was no use. Everything was dark and blurry, and the noise of the city was completely gone, he couldn't hear anything, not even the footsteps of someone running up to him. He felt a weight on his shoulder and immediately opened his eyes. "Jimin-Jimin" He stared to finally hear as his vision stared coming back. He saw a boy with dark brown hair holding him. "Jungkook..?" He whispered before closing his eyes again. "Hey Jimin, wake up" Jungkook said shaking him. "Crap" he scooped the smaller boy in his arms and stared carrying him back to his house when he realized his mom and dad would be there. "Crap, I can't take him home. They well be furious..but I can't leave him out hear either.." Jungkook sighed and carried the boy to a semi near park. Lucky for him, Jimin was really light and easy to carry, but that also concerned him a little bit. He sat him down under the play equipment and held him in his arms, shaking with fear and confusion. After a short while Jimin started to come to his senses. "....Mom..?" He questioned slowly opening his eyes. Jungkook grew with relief as the other woke up. "Jimin! Are you ok?" Jungkook asked. Jimin sat up and rubbed his head. "Jungkook..? What happened? Were am i?" He asked looking around. "I saw you pass out, and i didn't know what to do so I brought you here" he said. Jimin crawled out from under of the play set and stood up. "Thanks, I'm sorry for causing trouble to you" he then began to walk off when Jungkook stood up. "Wait, were are you going?" "Home, it's late" "yeah, but are you sure it's ok?" Jungkook questioned concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine. I guess I was just tired. But I promise I'll be okay, thanks again but you should get home too" and with that he walked off. Jungkook stood there confused. He just passed out in the street and all the sudden he is good? What the heck!? He brushed his fingers through his hair and started walking home as well.
Once he got there he saw his mom standing by the door, and he knew he messed up.
"Where have you been Jungkook!? I said you could take a walk but I didn't think you stay out till 10:00 at night! What is wrong with you!?" She yelled straight in his face making him want to break down right there, but he didn't. He bit his lip so hard trying to hold back his tears that it started bleeding. His mom noticed and backed off a little. She sighed and stepped away. "Your dirty, go wash up and get ready for bed.." he nodded and was heading upstairs when he heard her speak again. "You know I'm going to have to tell your father about this.." he froze in his tracked and slowly glanced back at her. "He won't be too happy, but I have to tell him." She said without turning to face him. "Please, don't.." he whispered fully facing her. "He well found out eventually, it's your father. So it would be best if I just tell him" she said with a sigh keeping her head down. Her faded purple bruise on her shoulder still shined form the last time she kept something from him. Jungkook felt his eyes grow puffy as he couldn't keep the tears in anymore. "Now go wash up" she said in a much softer and gently tone. He turned around and with his head down headed up stairs..