0.2

Jimin was walking down the halls when he felt his books be shoved out of his hand and him pushed to the ground. "You should stay on the ground where you belong" he heard a deep voice say from over him. He didn't even have to look, he new it was Jackson. He snickered as he looked at the smaller boy from under him. "You know, your pretty pathetic, I bet that's why your dad walked out on you" he said. Nothing ever fully bothered Jimin, no. Not until he brung up his dad. He felt him self grow with rage as he spoke. "Shut up" Jimin mummers getting to his feet glaring at Jackson through his bangs. "Tch" he sinkers grabbing Jimins shirt and pulling him off the ground. He looked him straight in his eyes with a frown sending chills down Jimins spine. Jackson was so much bigger and stronger than him, he should of just kept quite. Jackson in one swing threw Jimin up agents the locker and was about to punch him right in the face but then stoped himself once he felt a tug on his arm. He looked back and saw a boy with dark hair holding back his arm. "What do you want new kid?" He growled. "Don't."
Jackson sighed and dropped Jimin causing him to fall to his knees. "Huh-fine, but you're going to make it up to me " he said looking at Jungkook. "Right, I will" Jackson kicked Jimin to the side and walked off with the others. Jungkook saw the teary eyed boy and immediately dropped down beside him. "Are you okay?" He asked general concerned. "What's it to you" jimin quietly said raising to his feet with his head down walking away leaving Jungkook alone. He sat there in confusion for a moment when he heard the bell ring. He sighed and got up. "Great, now I'm late to class. That's what you get for trying to help people" Jungkook told him self getting up.
After a long period it was time for lunch. He was walking down the halls when he saw some flyers. "Music club huh?" He said grabbing one of the sine up sheets. He always had a passion for music, however no one knew about it. But he loved singing and something about the art was so alluring to him. He shoved the pieces of paper into his bag and went to sit outside. Instead of eating he worked on his math homework, that way he could get done and wouldn't have to do it at home. He was minding his own business and working when he glanced up to see a cute boy with blond hair walk by. He looked kinda lost witch for some reason Jungkook found adorable. He giggled at the other trying to find a shady place to sit. "Hey" he called out catching his attention. "Want to sit with me?" He asked with a smile. The boy just started back at him before slowly walked up to him and taking a seat. "Jimin was it?" He asked, but got little response. All he got was a nodded. "I'm Jungkook, if you couldn't remember my name" "no, I know you" Jimin said but then got embarrassed by his own response. "Ah, oh" they sat there quietly for a moment before Jimin stared eating. "You like to come out here to eat too?" Jungkook asked with his eyes still focused on his work. "Yeah, its to crazy inside and I'd rather be alone." Jimin said before taking another bite. "Yeah, me too. It's hard to work with all the people around" Jimin noticed Jungkook didn't eat any of his food. "You not gonna eat..?" "Nah, I'm not to hungry. You can have it if you want" Jungkook smiled and scooted the sandwich over to him. Jimin took a bite and fell in love with the flavor. "It's good" his eyes sparkled. Jungkook looked up and felt his face get hot as he watched his eyes basically turn into a smile. "Really, it's just a sandwich" he replied. "Mm, but it's tasty" Jimin giggled. "I'm glad you like it" Jungkook smiled back before working again. They where setting in slices agin when they herd a loud ruckus. Jimin sighed as he knew it was the football players getting ready for practice. And sure enough Jackson was head of the team. They came running out hollering and throwing things at each other. Jungkook looked up and saw how uncomfortable Jimin was. He then remembered him getting slammed to the locker by that guy. "The nerves of those guys" Jungkook grounded looking up towards them. "They really need to get a life and stop being such dumbass" he snickered before looking back at his assignment. Jimin nervously chuckled and agreed. "Come on, my guess is these guys are going to be out here for awhile and I can't work with them yelling like that" Jungkook stood up and grabbed Jimins hand and they walked off. The truth is noise never really bothered him. He was used to screaming and fitting, so he learned how to tune it out. But he could tell Jimin was uncomfortable, and for some reason he felt the necessary need to protect him. Even if they just meet, he couldn't really understand why himself, but Jimin was so small and seemed to fragile and he felt like he had to keep him safe. Something he has never felt for anyone ever. But Jimin was different..and he didn't quite know why..

It was after school and Jungkook decided to drop by the music club. He walked in to be greeted by a few people setting down playing the guitar and singing. "Hi, how can we help you?" A boy said walking up to him shaking his hand. "I was wondering if I could register" Jungkook asked looking around the room. "Of course, that's why we have the flyers." The boy said chuckling. "Oh, My name is Seokjin, and you are..?" "Jungkook, Jeno Jungkook" "nice to meet you Jungkook, that's Namjoon, and the guy at the piano is Yoongi. Would you want to take a look around why I get you a Application?" "Sure" Jin went Into a smalle office and grabbed the paper while Jungkook sat on the couch and talked to Namjoon. Yoongi got up and walked over to him, throwing his arm around his shoulder. "So Jungkook, tell me. What makes you want to join the music club?" "Um-I've just always been passionate about singing I guess. But at my last school they never had electives like this, so I thought I'd give it a try" "mm, well I hope you join us." Jin came in and handed Jungkook the Application. "Great, I'll have to make sure it's ok with my mom first" "ok that's fine, just get back to us by the end of the week" "ok, I will thanks" he left the room and held the sheet in his hand as he headed home.
"How was school?" His mom asked not looking up from the pot of food she was stirring. "It was fine" Jungkook said heading up stairs. He decided to tell his mom about the elective during dinner. He studied until his mom called him down. He clinched the paper in his hand and sat down. Lucky for him his dad wasn't there, witch took a little weight of his shoulder. He was still scared to ask though, he didn't know what his moms answer would be. Her and his dad always seemed against things Jungkook liked. It seemed like all they actually cared about was his grades and him representing his family's name. "Hey mom" "yes?" "So you know how you wanted me to take an elective?" "Yes, what about it" "well I found one that would still except me so late in the year" "really, what is it?" "..it's the music club.." Jungkook said forcing a smile. "No" "..what? Why not?" "Because" "what? But that's not fair" he said trying not to raise his voice. "Jungkook, NO is No and that's final! Now eat your super before it gets cold." she said in a stern voice. He knew there was nothing he could do, once she made up her mind that was that and there was no point in fighting it, he learned that the hard way.. he barely touched his food before washing the rest down the sink, then taking a quick shower before getting in bed..

Once Jimin got home from school he walked into an empty house. He saw a wrinkly piece of paper on the counter that read

         I'll be home late, dinner is in the microwave
       -mom

Jimin sighed and threw the note in the trash before walking to the bathroom. He threw off his shirt and searched the cabinets till he found the tiny pieces of mettle that could take away his pain. He stood over the sink staring at himself in the mirror. All those thoughts started pouring in his head. Jackson, His dad, and his mom. How long would she be gone? We're was she? Who was it this time? He felt a tear roll down his cheek and he clenched the blade in his hand and slid it over his rest. He felt relief as the blood dripped down staining the white tile red. The tears finally stopped as he cut down his skin. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before washing the blade and his wrist in the sink washing off all the blood and ridding any evidence except for scars left on his arm. He wiped the floor with a towel and then went into his room and put on a long sleeve sweater before plopping on the bed. He sat in the dark and watched the celling fan go around in circles. The only noise was the clanking of the chains connected on the fan..