0.5

"Jimin! Jimin wait!" Jungkook yelled down the halls chasing after him. "Jimin!" He yelled again before he finally stoped and looked back. Jungkook ran and caught up with him. "Jimin" "what?" He said in a slightly stern voice. Jungkook sighed and backed off. "I, I wasn't lying on what I said earlier, I really am here if you ever need to talk." He said in a soft tone. Jimin lowered his shoulders and a soft smile appeared across his face. He reached his hand up and rubbed it across Jungkooks cheek. "Thanks, but I really am fine" he said in a low gentle voice. Jungkook knew he was still hiding something, but he didn't want to push it so he decided to let it go. "Ok, sorry for chasing you like this" he giggled showing a bunny smile. Jimin blushed and gave him a eye smile back. Jungkook closed his eyes and felt Jimins warm hand pressed on his cheek. He used his other hand to hold Jimins and brushed his face agents it. He didn't notice what he was doing, he completely lost consciousness, he never felt this felling before, it was warm and welcoming, yet sad at the same time. It made him want to cry however it was also comforting and he wanted to stay like that forever. Jimin was shocked at first, but he soon smiled and rested his eyes and just stroked the Youngers cheek. He was so cute, and he looked like a baby cuddling with his hand. He slowly scooted in closer to him and gave him a gentle smile reassuring him it was okay. They both got lost and wanted to stay like that, but the bell rang and they both snapped back into reality. "Crap, I'm late!" Jungkook yelled running away leaving Jimin by him self. He chuckled and then walked to his class.

It was after school and Jungkook was in his room dreading when his mom would come in and ask for his report card. However he was more worried when he would get called into his dads office. He sighed and laid his head on the table. Soft cries came form him as he thought about his dads reaction. He wiped away his tears and sniffed a couple of times when he heard a loud knock at his door. "Yeah? Come in" he turned around in his roily chair to face his mom. "Report card?" She asked putting out her hand. Jungkook sighed and handed her the crumbly pieces of paper. "75!? Jungkook? You got a 75!?" She said raising her voice but then lowered it and talked very strict to him. "..yes, but I can explain-" he got cut off from his explanation. "Oh Jungkook, it better be good your dad is going to be furious" she said tapping her foot with her arms crossed. Jungkook stood there afraid of what was going to happen. "I'm waiting" "um-I.i. I missed the semester test, but I can make it up" he said stuttering. She sighed and backed off a bit. "You'll have to tell your dad that" she sighed "Go wash up and get ready for dinner, your dad will be joining us tonight." He went to the bathroom and took a shower. The water thankfully didn't sting his old bruises anymore. After about 20 minutes of sitting in the shower overthinking he finally washed up and got out. He put on some nice freshly washed clothes and walked down the stairs to see the table being set up. He took a seat across from his mom as usual, and they waited for his father to arrive. Not long after they heard the door creek open to revile his father walking in. He sighed and took a seat at the end of the table. They said thanks and began it eat. "How was work?" Jungkooks mom asked. He took a bite of chicken before responding. "Stressful" he sighed before eating again. Jungkook just kept his head down without even touching the food. "How was school?" He asked his son who was being awfully quiet. " fine" he said as his usual response. "Jungkook got his report card back" his mom said clearing her through making Jungkook want to die right then and there. "Really how was it?" His dad said with a fake smile asking him. But he got no answer, he just sat there looking down with out daring to move a single muscle. His mom then handed him the report card and his mouth immediately dropped. "A 75? Jungkook, this is-unacceptable" he said quietly looking up at him. Jungkook didn't respond, he knew if he did anything he would break down in tears. "Jungkook, look at me" his dad said in a stern voice. So he slowly did, he tilted his head up reveling eyes puffy with tears. "I'm sorry" was the only thing he was able to make out when his dad stood up and grabbed his collar pulling him in. "Sorry doesn't fix your grades kids!" He yelled getting spit on jungkooks face. His dad pushed him up agents the wall and raised his hand to him. "Jenos don't get Bs Jungkook they get As! So tell me how this is acceptable" he yelled before smacking him across the cheek. His mom just looked the other way. "I-I can explain" he said trying not to cry. "Explain then!" He hollered back. "I-I-I" "speak boy" "I-I missed the test..I can make it up though" he begged his dad to let him go but it was no use. "That's no excuse, if you worked harder and didn't run out in the middle of the night then this wouldn't happen" his mom clinched her first as she heard another smack land on her son. At this point Jungkook couldn't hold in the tears anymore. He completely broke down at his dads fist and screams. His legs gave out and he fell on the floor and his dad continue to hit him. "Get up! Real men don't cuddle in a little ball" he scream in his ear. Jungkook covered his head and yelled out in pain. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. It won't happen again" he begged for his dad to stop but it only made it worse. "Get your ass up Jungkook!" He growled with rage. "Hey that's enough" his mom quietly said from the back. "What was that Alice? You have something to say!?" He snapped turning to her immediately shutting her up. "Get out of here" he said kicking Jungkook to the side. And with out a second to waist he got up and ran up the stairs to his room. He threw him self on the bed and grabbed his side where his dad kicked him and cried. He cried at the pain, the yelling, and the fact that his dad never really cared about him. He never felt happiness in his life, but then he remembered Jimin, he remembered the warmth he felt by his touch, and the joy he felt when he saw his smile. And he suddenly stoped crying. He thought of Jimins cute face and his squishy cheeks and he began to slightly laugh but he felt the sting again where his dad hit him and he felt the tears start to come. He grabbed his phone and was about to dial his number, but then stoped. "No, Jimin has enough shit. I don't need to bug him with mine" he put down his phone and laid in his dark cold room as a water fall of tears fell from his eyes. He cried silently until he finally fell asleep.