17

Jimin opened his eyes to see himself cuddled up next to Jungkook. He immediately freaked out as he didn't know were he was or what happened. Jungkook woke up by all the rustling and saw a red faced Jimin sitting over him. He sat up and yawned. "Last night was fun he giggled" Jimin grew even redder as he didn't have pants on, and he was in Jungkooks shirt, not to mention when he woke up he was cuddled up with him. He really couldn't remember anything from the night before, no matter how hard he tried it just wasn't there. Jungkook noticed his expression and chuckled. "You where pretty hammered last night, we even put you in a maid dress" he said laughing getting up. Jimin completely red sat there with puppy eyes. Right as he was about to speak Tae came barging in. "Breakfast!" He yelled and then stood at the door way. "Wow Jimin you're as red as a tomato" he said with a chuckle. "You and Jungkook have fun last night?" He smirked making both the boys blush even harder. "V, it wasn't like that!" Jungkook yelled before picking up the maid dress and throwing it at him. It fell to the floor and a grin grew even bigger. "Don't worry, I won't tell" he smirked once more before leaving so they could get dressed. "Come down for breakfast, it's good I promise" Jungkook sighed and grabbed clean clothes from his bag to change when he heard Jimin quietly speak. "...so, what did happen last night..?" He stuttered trying not to seem wired. "Oh, well, we played drinking games, then you passed out so I brought you in here. That's about it really" he giggled. "Tae is just being Tae" he rolled his eyes and Jimins shoulders loosened up. "Come on, let's get ready" Jungkook grabbed his things and went into the bathroom giving Jimin some privacy. He quickly got dressed and told Jungkook he could come out. He handed him his shirt and he put it in his bag before they walked down the stair to the kitchen where they were greeted by the others. "Y'all really went hard last night, I could hear y'all from my room" V teased Hoseok and Yoongi as he handed them a plate. "Shut your mouth!" Yoongi said, face red as he smacked his hands on the table making everyone burst into laughter.
"Thanks for the food" Jungkook said before digging in. "Woah, this is really good, you made this?" "Sure did, my parents are hardly home so I kinda just got the hang of it" "well it's really good, I'm sure Mei would agree" Jungkook said bumping his shoulder making Tae blush with a small smile. They all ate when Taehyung noticed Jimin wasn't eating. "Not good? It's ok if you don't like it I won't get offended" he said rubbing the back of his head. "No, it's good. I'm just not fully awake" he giggled before taking a bite. Everyone finished their plats and V did the dishes. "Don't you have maids?" Yoongi questioned as to why he didn't just have them clean. "Yeah, but it doesn't hurt to help, plus one day I'll be on my own, and what good will I be if I can't even wash dishes" he said scrubbing the plates with soapy water." "You're a good person V, one day you will make Mei really happy" Yoongi said patting his back making a box smile appear across his face.
Jimin and Jungkook headed back up stair to pack their bags. "Ah, my head really hurts" Jimin whined laying on the bed closing his eyes from the pain. "It's called a hang over" Jungkook giggled as he stuffed his shirt in his bag. "Well what ever, it hurts" Jungkook walked over to Jimin and laid down beside him. "That's your fault for drinking that much" he said rolling to his side to face him. Jimin smiled and did the same. He soon forgot about his headache as the pain faded away while he stared into Jungkooks eyes. For some reason looking at his smile took away all the pain,and not just in his head.
Jungkook glanced in between Jimins eyes and lips, he felt his face grow hot and he gulped. He was just laying there, eyes big and lips plump. Jungkook felt himself inching towards his lip but he couldn't stop, why couldn't he stop? What happens if he goes throw with this? It will ruin their friendship! So why can't he stop? Their lips where just inches apart and Jimin could feel Jungkook hot breath on his lips. He squinted his eyes and puckered his lips when they heard foot steps making jungkook snap into reality instantly putting distance in-between them. They both blushed and Jungkook wiped his lip even though they didn't kiss. Both of them wanted it in the moment; though they where moving with out thinking of the consequences that could of came. Jimin soon felt the sharp pain in his head again and threw himself back on the bed whining.

After awhile everyone said their goodbyes and left.
"Did you have fun?" His mom asked already making lunch. "Yeah" he said heading up the stairs. "Well what did you do?" "Studied, and watched movies, things like that" he said not turning around as she didn't look up from what she was doing. Their relationship was usually like that, though he wasn't complaining, less she knows and ask about him the better. He went into his room and laid on his bed, he didn't get much sleep last night so he was tired. The world around him became blurry as he felt himself falling asleep.

Jimin got home and as usual his mom wasn't. He sighed and set his stuff down, walking into the bathroom. He tied up his hair and looked himself in the mirror. "Why do I keep doing this to myself? It's not like she is going come home just because I do this, so how come I can't stop" he grabbed the blade form her razor and did as he usual did when he got home to an empty house. After he cleaned up he went to his room and laid down. His head still hurt like hell. "Man, I shouldn't have drinking so much" he said rubbing his head. He looked at his phone and saw he had a text from his mom. As he unlocked the screen the bright light blinded him in his dark room. He quickly shut his eyes and slowly picked them open getting use to the light.
Mom: I know it's supposed to be my day off, and we where going to go do something, but this Clint is paying good money and it could help us, I'm sorry I hope you understand.
Jimin: it's fine, I understand, do what you need to do^^
Mom: really? Thanks Jimin I don't know what I would do with out you, thank you for being so understanding.
Jimin: yeah NP^^

He shut off his phone and cried silently in his arms, trying to forgot the day they had planed. He laid down and cuddled up under the blankest, tears stained his pillow and the only light shined threw a crack in his currents. He cried until he eventual feel asleep.

Jungkook woke up and walked down the stairs to realize it was already dinner.
He sat down and his mom made him a plate before taking a seat next to him. They said thanks before being to eat. "So, was Jimins mom nice?" "Uh, yeah, she is. She had work though so we didn't see her much" he said coming up with a lie on the spot. "I actual want to meet her before you go to his house next time, I'm sure she is a nice lady and Jimin is a very sweet kid, but I'd still like to meet her" "ok" there was a slices before she finally spoke again. "...so, what's up with Jimin?" "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked with a nervous chuckle. "Well, I mean he seems sweet, but I feel like he is hiding something, me and your father talked after you left and we both just decided there is more to what meets the eye" "mom I don't know what your talking about or what you want me to do.." "It's fine if you hang out with him, for now..I'd still need to meet his mom to be for sure, but there is just something off about him, he seems kinda wired..don't you think" Jungkook set his fork down and stood up. "Don't you dare speak of him like that, I'm serious" he said glaring at her before grabbing his full plate and putting it in the sink before trying to go back to his room. "Jungkook don't you dare talk to me like that! Get back here right now" she said raising her voice as he failed to turn around. "Jungkook!" She yelled again before he finally faced her. "No, I won't allow you to talk about him like that, Jimin was there for me when no one els was, especially you" he said raising his voice to her when he suddenly felt a smack across his face making his eyes wide, but they where soon replaced by tears. He clinched a fist by his side and stood up straight. "See, this is exactly what I mean" she covered her mouth with her hands  as she realized what she did, she went in for a hug but he pushed her away and went up to his room. "I swear to god, if you ever bring up Jimins name in a disrespectful way I won't hesitate to tell dad about Mr. Wong" and with that threat Jungkook slammed the door shut leaving his mom angry and in tears.