10

It was Monday morning and Jungkook arrived at the school to see Jimin standing by the school gate waiting for him. "Hey" he said looking down at him. "Hey" he smiled looking up. The two of them walked into the school together.
"Ok class, looks like we have another new student, would you please come introduce yourself" ". Hello, my name is Mei, I just moved in from Soule" she said with a straight facing bowing. "Woah, she's cute" a guy said from the background. Jimin turned around and saw the boy with his mouth just hanging open. He smiled and shook his head as he watched the girl take a seat next to Jungkook. The teacher passed out their assignment and everyone stared with the lesion. After class Jungkook was walking to  his next class when Mei stopped him. "Yes.?" "I was gonna walk you to class" she said nervously. "Im actually going to gym" he said rubbing the back of his head. "Uh-oh" "don't worry, we can hang out during lunch" "ok, where at?" "I usual just sit right outside" "ok, see ya then. By" she said running off. "By" he waved her goodby and walked into the changing room when he felt an arm wrap around his shoulder. "Well would you look there, seems like Jeno has a girlfriend." Jakson said patting his back. That didn't sound right in his ear. "? Me and Mei? No" he said shaking his head. "Well from what I saw it sure didn't look like that" he smirked. "So tell me Jeno, how did you and this beauty meet?" He sighed and looked up at Jackson. "Our parent work together, they want us to be a thing but where not into each other, I don't like Mei" he said when he saw Jimin walk by. His eyes grew big and his cheeks turned red as he starred at the other grab his gym clothes. Jackson saw and turned to see he was looking at Jimin. He chuckled and smacked Jungkook back snapping him back to reality. "Funny joke Jeno" he said before walking out to the gym. Jungkook brushed through his hair and grabbed his gym clothes. He once again waited for everyone to be out before he changed.
"Today where going out to run the mile" the coach said making everyone grown.
"Stop your complain and go" they got up and went out to the field, as soon as the Wiesel blew everyone's took off. Jimin wasn't great at sports or things like that so he was a little slower than everyone els. However Jungkook was passing people without breaking a sweat. Jackson caught up with him and the two of them smirked as they raced for a little bit. He looked back and saw Jimin just jogging by himself so he slowed down his pace and waited for him to catch up with him. Jackson who was now way ahead looked back and saw him happily running by Jimins side. He rolled his eyes and counted to pace on.
"Why did you slow down? You where doing good, you could of very well got the best score." "Ah that doesn't really concern me, I just want to be with you" he said with out thinking of the type of speech he used. Jimin didn't mind though, the two of them continued to run side by side.

After the next couple of periods it was time for lunch. As he said, he went out side and waited for Mei. Both Jimin and Mei showed up and Jungkook introduced them. "Jimin, this is Mei, my friend from the dinner part on Saturday, Mei Jimin my best and closets fried." he said smiling. "Hi, it's nice to meet you" he said shaking her hand "you too" she smiled. They smiled and the three of them sat and ate their lunch.

It was afterschool and Jungkook went out to get his football Jersey. "Looks like I'll have first practices today, I'll see ya later Jimin" "ok, I hope it goes well, see ya tomorrow" Jimin said before walking off. Jungkook went into the locker room to be greeted by a bunch of jocks in jerseys. "Jeno! Glad to see ya man" Jackson said patting his back as he usually did once he saw him." "Hey Jackson" he smiled back even though he dreaded seeing him for how he treated Jimin. But it was an opportunity to make his dad proud so he pushed through it. "We got your uniform ready" he said leading him to the back of the room. There he saw someone that immediately filled him with anger and dread. "What is he doing here?" He asked trying to keep his cool. "Mm? You mean Yejoon? He's a big part of this team." Jackson said with no clue on what was going on. Jungkook snatched the clothes from his hand and walked off. "Did you do something?" Jackson asked glaring at Yejoon but he just shook his head and shrugged.  
   "Gah, I don't wanna do practice today" a boy with reddish hair said rolling around the bleachers. Jungkook put on the uniform and just watched the boy complain. Another boy with brown hair sat down beside him. "Me either" he sighed. "Guys of we don't practice then how are we going to improve?" Jackson said chuckling. "Yeah I know, but I just want to hang out with Yoongi" the boy with reddish hair complained. "Wait you know Yoongi?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah, you know him?" "Well sorta, I dropped by his club a few weeks ago" "ah, actually he mentioned something about that"
"He did now?" Jungkook nervous laughed. "Well I'm Jungkook by the way" he said holing out his hand. "Hoseok" the boy said shaking it. "And I'm Taehyung" the other boy said throwing himself in between them. "It's nice to meet y'all" "you too" they both said. "Ok, let's get out and practices!" Jackson announced making the others run out
Onto the filed. Jungkook knew a little bit of football, but overall he was still pretty new.
"Taehyung get into position" Jackson said so he came back to reality and did. "Hehe, you gotta stop zoning out V" Hoseok said joking. "V?" Jungkooks asked. "Oh yeah, my friends call me V" he smiled. "Ok then V" his smile grew into and even bigger one reveling his teeth.  The coach yelled at them to focus breaking their laugh as they get back to the game.
After about an hour and 30 minutes, practices was finally over. Everyone headed back into the locker room to change. Jungkook grabbed his shirt and went into the bathroom when he was stoped. "Where you going?  We're all guys here" Jackson said. "Ah-right, I just don't feel comfortable changing in front of people" "but you're a Jeno aren't you? You're supposed to be super athletic and built up right so what's the problem..?" "I umm.." "leave he kid alone Jackson" Hoseok said grabbing his shoulder. "He said he doesn't feel comfortable and that's that, it doesn't matter what kinda body he has if he doesn't feel safe then don't force him" "uh- your right, sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable I apologize" he said bowing. Jungkook rolled his eyes and snickered. "If you truly believed that then you wouldn't say and do those things to Jimin" he said with out thinking. Jackson just stood there with his mouth hung open while the whole room grew silent and everybody stared at him. "Jungkook" he said  clearing his throat. "Uh- Im sorry..no, wait no I'm not, your a dick, trying to make "friends" with me even though you treat Jimin like shit! Jimin is the most kind, gentle cutest person and he doesn't deserve to be treated like that by you or anyone. I saw the note you put in his locker, and it was probably you who sent Yejoon to do that, well guess what it stops now! Other wise I'll get my dad to run your family out of Business and that's a promise, you better stop treating him like that otherwise I'm gone and you will be to" he said before walking out.   Everyone just stood there quite staring at Jackson. He grew with rage and then looked at Yejoon, "what the fuck did he mean by note? What the hell did you do to him?" "..Jackson, I can explain" "no, if I found out that you did anything to actual hurt Jimin and or Jungkook then your kicked off the team,  my dad is the principal I'll get you expelled so you better start owning up to it now!" He said in rage. "What the fuck are y'all looking at!? Shows over, get your shit and go home" he said slamming his locker and stomping out.