14

It was he next day and the teacher passed back out the quizzes, and Jungkook passed with a 100.
It was after school so him and Jimin met up and shared their grades "90" "100" "wow, good for you Jeno" he said hitting his shoulder. "Thanks, not to bad yourself park" they laughed when a boy with blue hair came into scene. "You guys are dorks" "hey Yoongi, what you up to?" "Going to cheer Hobi on at practice" "shit we have practice today?" "Yeah, every Monday, Tuesday, and Fridays. I like how I'm not in your club yet I know more than you do" he said walking off to the field. "I better go get changed then, I'll see ya out side" Jungkook said looking down at Jimin. He smiled and nodded before heading outside to sit with Yoongi.
Jungkook changed in the bathroom and when he came out he felt a hand be pressed on his shoulder. He looked back and saw Jackson standing behind him. "What?" Jungkook ground walking past him. "Hey, I just wanted to apologize for the other day. But I swear I had nothing to do with the letter or what happened after school last week. I don't expect you to forgive me because I was being an asshole to Jimin, but I heard what Yejoon did and he is no longer on this team and he is expelled. I know that doesn't make up for what I did to Jimin, but I don't want you to be upset with me for something I didn't do, however I promise I'll apologize to Jimin and won't do anything to him ever agin, and if you want you can continue to avoid me afterwards. But let's at least play nice on the filed?" Jungkook was hesitant to shake his hand at first, but holding on to grief and hate wasn't to going to solve anything. "You promise you and your guys well leave Jimin alone?" "I swear on my life" Jungkook sighed and shook his hand. "Ok, but you better keep your word" "i promies" Jackson said before the coach blew the whistle signaling them to go to the field. The boys played while Jimin and Yoongi talked. when it was break they rushed to the bleachers and sat in the same spots as they did before. "So all of you can come?" "Yeah" everyone answered except for Jungkook. "I still need a finally yes from my dad but I should be able too" "ok, oh let me give y'all my address" Tae said pulling out his phone texting Jimin and Jungkook his house number. After wards they talked a little more before the coach blew the whistling making them get up and go practice some more." "They've been having a lot of practice lately" Jimin said to Yoongi. "Yeah, well they're getting ready for a game" "oh really, when is it?" "At the end of this month I think" "oh yeah, that's not that far" "I know, I hope Jungkook we'll be ok, he hasn't been playing that long" Jimin looked down and watched him for a little. "I'm sure he'll be fine, he is pretty much good at everything he tries" he said quietly with a genuine smile. Yoongi looked at his reaction and smirked before calling out "J-HOOOPPPEEEE!!!"

It was after practice and time for Jimin to meet Jungkooks dad. As they approached his house he started to panic. "Ok, remember don't bring up Tae and the others, also my dad is strict so if he says something don't take it to heart" Jimin giggled and patted his shoulder. "Dont worry Jungkook, I'll be fine, plus you've told me this like a Thousand times already" he giggled. "I know, I'm sorry.. I just want it to go well" "dont worry, it'll be fine" they opened the door and saw the dinner table being set. "We're's dad?" Jungkook asked. "Not here yet" Jungkook took in a deep breath and then sat down beside Jimin across from his mom just like last time.

They sat there for awhile when Jungkook remembered his test grade. "Oh mom, look at this" he said pulling it out of his bag. He put it on the table and she studied it. "Wow, good job, your father will be proud to hear, what about you Jimin what did you get?" He pulled his out and showed it to her. "Oh, not bad. Make sure you show these to your father" "I planed on it" he chuckled, but right after his stomach dropped as the door creaked open revealing a tall man dressed in a dark coat.