Bonuse

So I couldn't just leave it when it kinda felt like it was unresolved so here is what happens to everyone..

Jungkooks mom and Dad ended up getting a divorce and his dads business goes down so he leaves town but his ways don't change, he ends up getting into quite a bit of trouble and spends the rest of his days in prison..

   Jungkooks mom now free from the abuse gets a part time job and spends the rest of her time cooking and taking care of her son. With her husband gone she becomes a lot nice and caring towards Jungkook and they ended up growing a tight unbreakable relationship. She apologies for all her actions towards him and even though she will never be able to make it up to him they form a new true relationship. She eventually welcomes Jimin in and excepts her son for being himself.

Though Jimins dad never comes back he stops blaming himself for it and so does his mom, she gets a Mitch better job and stops selling her self out to men. She becomes more wealthy and can provide for Jimin the way she always wanted to. Her and Jungkook mom become really close and even become best friends as they share similar hobbies such as cooking and just get along way more than they thought they would.  Just as she was in the begging she is a big support to her son choices and gives both him and Jungkook all the love in the world.

Tae, Mei, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin all stay in touch, though hey go their separate ways he couples remain the same. Tae and Mei have two children a little boy and girl, Yoongi and Hoseok have one little girl a cat, while Namjoon and Jin have five little ones with two dogs. Though their house is hectic it's loving and nice when everyone including all their high-school friends come to visit for the holidays.

   Just as promised Jungkook buys Jimin thay little house upon the hill where the two of them can live in peaces together, though they don't have any children they are open to the ideas of one day adopting when they are ready, but right now they just want to spend time with each other and give their hearts to only each-other. Also as promised Jungkook signings to Jimin every night and the two of them find fun in rolling in the files, baking treats and goofing off with each other. Though both of their past where crazy they wouldn't change a single thing as the reward in the end was defiantly worth it and only bonded their relationship more.  The two of them full of love will eventually grow old together. 💜