27

"Where's Jimin and jugnkook?" Tae asked looking in the empty tenet.  "I'll go find them" Yoongi said getting up walking towards the lake. 
   "Jimin? Jungkook?" He yelled looking around when he saw two boys cuddled up under the tree. He squinted his eyes trying to make out if it was them or not, but as he came closer he felt something under his feet. He looked down and noticed a bunch of clothes scattered about. He smirked once he approached them, standing over the undressed boy, with Jimins head laying on Jungkooks chest, cuddled up in his arms.
Jimin slowly opened his eyes to see a figure standing over him. "Mm..?" He blinked a couple of times before he realized it was Yoongi, he looked up and saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully, when he realized they where both undressed. Jimins face grew bright red, and he quickly reached over grabbing Jungkooks shirt that laid beside them slipping it on to cover himself up.  "You have fun last night?" He smiled plopping down beside him. Jimin got even reader and hid his face in his hands.  Jugnkook stared to wake up by all the rustling. He slightly sat up on his elbows trying to let his eyes adjust to the light of the day. He opened one eye and saw Jimin hugging his knees with his face hidden. He giggled and rubbed his back with his eyes still closed. "What's wrong?" He wrapped his arms around his back with his chin rested on his shoulder when he heard small chuckles, making his eyes open wide when he saw Yoongi sitting there watching them with the biggest grin on his face. He instantly backed away, letting go of Jimin, grabbing his pants and pulling them up.   Yoongi shook his head still with a smile form ear to ear standing up, wiping away the duets. "I'll give y'all time to get dressed, but when you're done come back to the camp grounds, the teacher is looking for y'all". He walked away, leaving the blushing embarrassed boys alone. Jimin looked over at Jungkook as he did the same before both of them quickly glanced away.
The awkwardly walked back to the camp grounds to be leachaerd by the teacher.
"What the hell where yelling thinking!? Sneaking out like that! As y'alls punishment you'll have to carry the bags when we go into town for the shops and tour." They both sighed and rolled their eyes when the bus came to take them to town. Every one got in their same spots and Tae and Mei didn't hesitate to smother each other with hugs and kisses. "Aw I missed you baby' "I missed you too, I stayed up all night thinking about you" they said with googoo eyes. "Ugh-barf" Yoongi gaged walking to the back of the buss. Jimin smiled and Jungkook shook his head before they drove off.

They arrived into the small town and as said,
Jungkook and Jimin had to carry the bags that consisted of basic necessities such as water, and people's jackets. It wasn't to heavy at the time because it didn't have the gift bags in it yet.
The sun was scorching hot as they walked up and down he streets stoping ever so often to look at shops. "Ok we are going to split up in groups, make sure you're groups stay together, and will meet back here in an hour. Ok?" They all nodded and everyone got in pairs and groups of 4-6" "looks like we have 8!" Taehyung giggled as he wrapped his arm around Jungkook and Jin.

They all stared shopping but Jimin lingered around Jungkook for the most part.
"Ah kookie look!" He pointed at a little gift shop that caught both his and Jungkooks eye. They went in failing to inform the others. Jimin was like a kid in a candy story as he looked around at all the cute antiques. "Want one?" Jungkook asked willing to buy him the world. "I doth have any money" Jimin said rubbing the back of his head. "Don't worry, I'll buy" "no-no, you don't have too" he stuttered. "Jimin, I want to" Jungkook said looking deep in his eyes while holding his hand. "Jimin grew bright red and nodded slowly. He looked around a little before stopping. "Hmm..how about this?" His eyes landed on two $.50 cents chains, that had little characters on it. One was a blue moich that was blushing, and he other was a pink one with was making a kiss face. Jungkook smiled as he looked at them, before proceeding to check out.
They got out side and latched it on the both of their belt loops before smiling. Jimin closed his eyes and reached up to kiss Jungkooks cheek as the charterers did. They both blushed but they soon faded when they realized the others where gone..

"Hahaha" Tea laughed with out a care in the world.. "mm.." Yoongi stoped making Hoseok stop as he was holing his hand. "What's wrong..?" "Mm..where missing something.." there was a long pause before everyone stopped and faced each other.
" Jimin and Jungkook!!" They all hollered.

"Um Jungkook, where is everyone..?" "That's a good question..come on, let's just keep walking and I'm sure we will find them.." Jungkook said as Jimin wrapped his arms around his. They walked around for a little when they heard aloud nose come from the alley they where right beside. Jimin tightly shut his eyes and scooted closer to Jungkook. "Aw, don't worry..it's the middle of the day" Jungkook said trying to reassure him that they where safe. But then they heard another crash sending a chill down both their spin.. "um..let's keep walking.." Jungkook said trying to control his voice from shaking. Jimin nodded his head in agreement.

They kept walking when they heard another nose.. ~grumble~. Jimin looked up at Jungkook who's stomach was grumbling. "Hehe-you hungry?" He nodded his head. "Let's go eat" "ok, sounds good" and the two of them walked until they found a nice little cafe.
They took a seat outside to enjoy the scenery, when the waiter brought out their menu. "Get anything, my treat". "Ah, I'm not hungry" Jimin said resting his chin on his hand. "Are you sure?" "Yep" he smiled and then Jungkook ordered his food and two drinks. After it was brought out Jungkook didn't wast a second on eating and Jimin just smiled while watching him. As they where eating the heard aloud voice that stuck on in the crowed. "Jimin!!" Taehyung screaming running up to them embracing him in a hug. The others approached behind him. "Where did you guys go?" Yoongi asked. "We got caught in a store" Jungkook giggled making Jimin leaned back and roll his eyes.
"Oh well it's time to meet up with the class". "Ok" they stood up and everyone made their way back where the busses where. "Ah wait Jimin before we go.." Jungkook pulled out his camera and took pictures of him and videos". "Ok we can go" he giggle as they got on and made their way to the back of the bus.

They got back to the campgrounds and Jimin felt his stomach grow sick. He was overwhelmed with the nausea felling so he decided to go into the tent. Jungkook wanted to fallowed and make sure he was ok, but he was afraid of bothering him so he didn't.
Jimin laid on top of the unmade blankets and sleeping bags trying to bite back his tears. Why did it hit him so suddenly? He was having such a great time..why does it always come after such a good day? He felt the throw up start to come up so he covered his mouth and forced it back down. His vision then became blurry, and the world around him was spinning until he fell over, eyes closed.

"It's been awhile, should I go check on him..? But I don't want to bother him.." Jungkook passed back and forth, head passing. He knew something was wrong, he could feel it..so why the fuck couldn't he make himself go. "God damn it Jeno!" He yelled at himself before gaining enough courage to check on him.

"Jimin?" He quietly asked oping the tent to see him passed out. He scoped him in his arms and brushed back his hair calmly waking up the sleeping boy. "Hey" Jungkook whispered softly to him. Jimin smiled and looked up into his eyes. Jungkook brushed his hand over his check and held his body in his arms. "Are you felling ok?" He asked as the boy was warm. "Jimin nodded and then sat up. "Just got a little dizzy" he chuckled brushing it off. Jungkook frowned, "they are starting dinner, come on let's go eat" Jimin agreed and fallowed him out to the camp fire where they sat with the others.
The scene was nice like the night before, laughing, eating, and telling ghost story's before it was time for bed.

The got in their pjs and crawled up in the blankets living no room in between them.
Jimin laid his head on Jungkook chest resting in his arms, though he wasn't able to sleep. "Jungkook...are you awake..?" He quietly asked. "Yeah.." "mm..I can't sleep.." "huh~ me either.." they laid there for a moment more before Jimin spoke once more. "Do..you think you could..sing me a song to help me sleep..?" Jungkook was a bit nervous but did.
He took a big breath of air before starting.

Just imaging them cuddle up in a tent and Jungkook singing to Jimin

As Jungkook sang Jimin felt himself grow tired, his voice was so moving and calm, and it felt like a comfort to Jimin. He soon feel asleep and once Jungkook realized he smiled and kissed his head before drifting off as well..