12

Jungkook opened the door to his home and saw his dad seating at the dinner table waiting for him. His stomach dropped and the whole house gave off a bad feeling. "Jungkook" "y-yes sir..?" "Sit" he pointed at a chair in front of him. Jungkook shakily walked over to it and pulled it out taking a seat. "Yes sir?" He asked again avoiding eye contact. His dad sighed and leaned back in his chair tapping his fingers on the table. "I was informed that you are having second thought about Mei" he said before glancing over at his mom. Jungkook sighed and shrugged. "Well, it's just that I barely know her, and I don't want to be forced into something that I don't even want" "Jungkook, you don't know what you want, Mei is a talented smart girl, she is perfect for you" "but dad-" he was caught off by the rest of his sentence. "No Jungkook, you will be with Mei it's a good fit, just give it some time and you'll get to know her better" he sighed and rolled his eyes before leaning back in the chair. "Hey, don't give me attitude" "I'm sorry dad, I'll give Mei a chance" he said getting up from his seat. "Good, now I don't want to have this discussion again" "yes sir" head down he headed up the stairs to his room.

It was the next day and Jungkook meet with Jimin outside the school so they could walk into gather. However Mei was also there waiting for him. "Hey" He said to both of them. "Hello" "hi" the three of them walked into class together. Mei and Jungkook took their seats and he noticed she would keep glancing back at some one. He looked back and he saw Taehyung. "Oh, I didn't know he was in this class" he said to himself. He looked back at Mei and saw she kept staring at him until the teacher called on her snapping her back into reality. She cleared her throat and shook her head before getting back to work.

It was time for lunch and him, Jimin, and Mei sat outside under the tree, Jungkook was talking with them, but he worked on his homework as well. "So Mei, do you have any hobbies?" Jimin asked trying to make small talk. "Um, the violin" "woah, you can play?" "Yeah I've been doing it senses I was 8" "that's awesome" Jimin blushed and giggled making both Mei and Jungkook blush. "Ye~ah" she stuttered. "What about you?" "Mm..I like to sing, but no one knows about it till now so shh" he smiled. "You sing Jimin?" Jungkook asked with interest "Yeah, well..I'm not very good.." he said looking to the ground. Jungkook put down his notebook and looked at him. "Can you sing us something?" Jungkook asked. "Like what" "just anything" "ok.." Jimin took in a deep breath of air and stared singing serendipity, a song he wrote but refused to tell anyone.
Once he finished both Mei and Jungkook where just staring at him eyes opened wide.
"Uh..mm" Jimin blushed. "Yeah, I'm not very good" he chuckled nervously. "No Jimin, that was beautiful" Jungkook said staring into his eyes making Jimin blush. "You think so? Thanks" "That was impressive Jimin, I wish I could sing." Mei said sighing. "What about you Jungkook what do you do?" Mei asked. "Just studied" he replied. "Really, your parents?" She asked understanding. He looked back at his math and nodded his head. "Yep" they all sat there for awhile, Mei eating, jungkoook doing home work, and Jimin watching him when the football players came out. As they all screamed as usual everyone looked up at them with raised eyebrows. When two familiar faces recognized Jungkook and ran up to him. V jumped and then rolled In-between them, and Hoseok tackled Jungkook. "Hey guys what's up" Jungkook said laughing with them. "Not much man" Hoseok said bringing him into a side hug. "Who is the lady?" Hoseok winked nudging Jungkook shoulder. "Hoseok, V this is Mei and Jimin. Mei jimin, this is Hoseok and Taehyung" "hey nice to meet you" Jimin said with a bright smile making Hoseoks heart melt. "Ah-your so cute" he said squashing his cheeks when Jungkook unconsciously pushed his hand down and leaned in front of Jimin. He stared at him awkwardly and backed away a little. "So, you coming to practice today?" "Yeah" "what about you V?" They looked at Taehyung and saw he was just staring at Mei with his mouth hung open. She blushed and pushed her hair behind her ear. "V" Hoseok snapped finally catching his action. "What?" "Are you come to practice today after school?" "Oh yeah, sure" and right after he went back to gazing at Mei. Jimin Jungkook and Hoseok giggled and then continued to talk when the ball rang. "I'll see ya later" V and Hoseok waved walking off. "Yeah see ya guys" Jungkook yelled back. "Ready?" He smiled looking down at Jimin reaching out his hand helping him to his feet. He nodded and they began to walk back inside. "Hey Jungkook" Mei said pulling his shirt. He looked back and lowered his head to meet eye contact. "Um..who was that boy form early? The one with the brown hair" Mei stuttered. "Oh, you mean Taehyung, where on the football team together" "I-see" "why?" "N-no reason. Well I got to get to orchestra now, by-bye" "bye" he replied but she was already gone.
"She likes him" Jimin said walking with his hands behind his head. "What makes you say that?" Jimin raised his eyebrow and looked at him. "Really? Did you see that just now?" "Mm, yeah I guess your right. Come on let's get to class." And with that the two of them walked in together.

It was after school and as usual Jimin waited outside for Jungkook. "You know I have practice today" "I know, but I'll wait" he smiled looking up at him. Jungkook sighed and patted his head. "It's hot, you don't need to wait for me" "but I want to" "Jimin.." they were going back and forth when Jungkook felt someone's arms wrap around him, he looked back and saw it was Hoseok. "Why don't you just come to practices with us then? There's no rule saying you can't" Jungkook brushed Hoseok off him and stepped closer to Jimin. "Can I?" Jimin asked with puppy eyes. "I don't care" Jungkook chuckled making a bright smile appear across Jimin face. "Yay! Getting to watch Jungkookie practice!" he said skipping around while clapping his hands. Hoseok smiled and whispered to Jungkook. "He's cute, hold onto him" not really understanding what he ment he just nodded his head in agreement. "Well were alreddy late so we should get going" Hoseok said walking to the locker room and the others fallowed. "I'm here bitches" he yelled taking his shirt off and throwing it some where. "Is it always like this?" Jungkook asked V. "Yeah pretty much" Jimin giggled as Hoseok ran around screaming. "That's enough dilly dallying, get your asses on the filed" the coach yelled making everyone quickly get dressed as they ran outside. Jungkook once agin waited for everyone to be gone except for Jimin who waited for him. He took off his shirt and Jimin covered his eyes but slightly pecked as he got dressed. Jungkook got on his Jersey and turned to Jimin. "Ready" face red he nodded and they walked outside. Jimin sat on the bleachers and watched Jungkook warm up before staring their mini game. Even if he was new he looked really good, the way sweat dripped down his face, and how the tip of his hair was wet. Jimin gulped and bit his lip as he only focused on Jungkook. He snapped back into reality when he heard a boy with blue hair next to him scream out. "J-Hooopppeeee!!!" Confusedly he looked over at him and then back on the field to see Hoseok waving at him. "Must be a friend" he sighed and continued to watch them play.
after awhile it was break so Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung ran up to the bleachers. They sat down and the boy with blue hair wrapped his arm around Hoseok shoulder. "Your doing great" he smiled before handing him a bottle of water. "Thanks..oh Jungkook Jimin, this is Yoongi" "hey I know you" he said pointing to Jungkook. "You stoped by the music club last Friday right?" "Yeah I did" "so I see you chose football over music" he snickered making Jungkook feel guilt. "Relax I'm just messing with ya" he said hitting his shoulder before taking a drink of Hoseok water. Jungkook chuckled nervously and looked down once he felt a hand on his hand. He looked up and saw Jimin giving him a gentle smile making him feel ok. He smiled back and they gazed into each others eyes before they where interrupted by V. "Hey guys, my parents are going to be out of town if y'all want to have a sleep over" he said to all the boys. "Yeah, I'm in" both Yoongi and Hoseok said. "What about you, Jimin, Jungkook, can y'all come?" "I'd have to ask my parents" Jungkook said rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah, I'll have to ask" Jimin said as well. "Ok that's fine, here's my number" he said handing both the boys his phone. They Exchange numbers befor the coach blew the whistle to get back on the field. "Good luck hobi" Yoongi said slapping his back before he got up and ran back out. "So Yoongi yeah?" Jimin asked scooting closer to him. "Yeah, and your Jimin. Park Jimin" "how did you know?" "Other than Hoseok introducing you just know, your pretty popular around school" Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes. "Great" "don't worry, there not all bad. Pulse I don't believe half the shit people say anyways. Friends?" He said reaching out his hand. Jimin smiled and shook it. "Friends" for the rest of the time the two of them sat together watching their friends play.

After practice Jungkook ran back up and him and Jimin went into the locker room so he could change. Once everyone was gone he got dressed and they left. He felt sweat dripping down his face so he used his shirt to wipe it away reveling his abs. Jimin saw and gulped again looking away trying to hid his embarrassment . They arrived at Jimins house so he gave him a hug and left. He got home and cleaned up before dinner, now was the time to ask a question that could either make or ruin his day. He sat down at the table where he was joined by his mom and thankfully not his father. He knew there was no chance if he said he was going to someone's house, with a group off boys and no parents so he decided to alter the truth a bit. "Hey mom, can I ask you something" "what?" "I was wondering if I cloud stay the night with Jimin Friday." "Didn't he stay with us last week?" "Yes, but he needs help studying so I said I would help him, don't worry his mom we'll be there and we will only be studying." "I don't know Jungkook, you'll have to ask your father" "but you know dad" "I know, but I'll talk to him, but he is probably going to want to meet him." "Ok, I'll tell him" "now finish your super" thankfully that conversation didn't go terribly, and his mom already likes Jimin, but his dad was a different story, there was no telling how it would go.