25

<time skip to Monday>

Jungkook garbed his backpack and his suit case. Surprisingly his dad sitill let him go on the trip, he knew the real reason was so he could tell his coworkers his son has experience with things like that, but Jungkook didn't care he was just great full he got to go, he was also lucky his mom didn't tell his dad about him staying up all night talking to Jimin.
Jugnkook got to school and waited for Jimin to arrive.
Jimin excitedly walked to the school gates holding his backpack and suite case.
Jungkook waved to him and as instructed they went to history to wait for the buses.
"Their will only be two to a sit, on bus, and in tents two-four" "yes ma'am." "I know this sounds Elementary, but make sure you have a "buddy" and be on decent behavior, Tae I'm talking to you" he class laughed and V looked up with his mouth hanging open. "What?" She rolled her eyes and shook her head before someone came in telling them the busses where there. "Alright, you heard em, go" hey got up from their seats pushing people out of the way to sit by there friends. "They really are grad schoolers" she shook her head before going out too. Conveniently Jungkook and Jimin got on the same buss as Hoseok and all their other friends. "Sit down, two to a seat" the bus driver annoyingly said from up front. Of course Hoseok and Yoongi sat beside each other at the very back, V and Mei to the seat next to them, Namjoon and Jin right in front of Hoseok and Yoongi leaving Jimin and Jungkook in front of Tae and Mei. "Looks like our whole group is here" V chuckled. "Yup". Jimin looked over at Jungkook who was sitting by the window, and smiled. He was really happy to be friends with everyone, seeing them all smile and laugh with each other made him really happy. As Tae and jugnkook yelled at each other back and forth, Mei played on Taes phone with her long black hair in low pigtails cuddled up in Taes big sweater, Jin and Hoseok seemed to be having a miningfull conversation, and Yoongi and Namjoon where rapping with each other. "So this is true friendship" Jimin said to himself before resting his head on Jungkooks shoulder as they drove down the highway. As they continue to drive for hours Tae grabbed his bag and pulled out snacks. "Were not supposed to have food on the bus" Jimin said. "So" he shrugged his shoulder and then ate a chip. Give me that. Jin reached over and stole some of his food. "I want some too" Hoseok grabbed some and then Jungkook turned and grabbed some as well. Jimin just rolled his eyes with a smile and took one as well. "Why did it randomly get quite?" Someone asked from up front. "Cuz Tae stopped talking" another kid partly jokingly said. Everyone laughed before he stood up with crumbs falling from his mouth. "What's that supposed to mean!?" He yelled mouth full. "Taehyung sit your ass down" the teacher snapped. "Yes ma'am" everyone bursted into laughter, expect for Jimin who just smiled with his head rested on Jungkook shoulder.
After many stops for people to eat and use the bathroom, the day turned into night and people soon fell asleep. Yoongi cuddled up on Hoseok lap as Taehyung did with Mei, and Jin had his head rested on Namjoons shoulder as his head leaned up against the window. Ever one was sound asleep expect for the bus driver, Jimin and Jungkook who where used to staying up really late. Jungkook just looked out the window as did Jimin who was looking around him. "The stars are pretty, there's no street lights so it's easy to see them" Jungkook said gazing up. Jimin just nodded but he couldn't see. Jungkook looked at him and noticed he was trying to look around him. He chuckled and then moved his hand while leaning back a little. "Come here". "Hmm?" "You can't see, just sit on my lap. Everyone's asleep so they won't see" Jimin blushed but obeyed. He climbed onto Jungkooks lap and looked out the window seeing millions of stars light up the sky. "Wow" "hehe-I bet I'd be even prettier if Tae wasn't snoring in the background. Jimin giggled and then leaned his head back resting it on Jungkooks shoulder blade. He smiled and wrapped his hand around Jimins waits while he closed his eyes resting his chin on Jimins shoulder. Yoongi who honestly wasn't sleeping looked over and saw them. He smirked and really wanted to take a picture, but he just closed his eyes and tried to sleep. After a few moments Jimin spoke. "I can't sleep". "Hmm? Yeah I know what you mean". He sighed and then sat back up moving around on Jungkooks lap. "I can never sleep well, for some reason the only time I actual slept good was the night you snag to me over the phone, I don't know I have always been so scared of thunder and storms, but once you sang to me it made me feel safe, and I actual like your voice covering up the sound of the rain" Jungkook bit his lip and Jimin noticed. "Ah sorry, that was wired" Jungkook red just shook his head no. "I get where you're coming from, it's hard for me to sleep but when ever I plug in my headphone I can sleep instantly" Jimin smiled and then laid back down. Both there hearts where betting fast and they both worried about the other hearing it. Jungkook rested his chin back on his shoulder and wrapped his hands around his wait once more holding him tightly. It didn't hurt though, it was actually kinda comforting. Jimins eyes grew wary and he ended up falling asleep in the comfort of Jungkooks arms. Jungkook opened his eyes once he heard his small snores and smiled. "Good night baby" he told him while he slept before closing his eyes once more.
They where both sleeping comfortable when they hit a bump making Jungkooks eyes open. Luckily Jimin slept through it, but there was one problem..that bump made him scoot back a little making him sit right on Jungkook crotch. He closed his eyes tightly and tried to ignore but the pressure was too much, and he felt guilt at how he kinda liked it. He thought of moving Jimin, but he didn't want to wake him up so he just left it. "Don't worry, it will be morning soon" Jungkook told himself, but when he checked his phone it was only 12:30. He sighed and leaned his head back when they hit another small bump in the road re-positioning Jimin even further back, rubbing up agents him. Jungkook bit his lip and was overcome with so much guilt as he himself scooted Jimin back on him. He could almost feel the boner in his pants, but as soon as he realized he grew red and gently moved him back. For the rest of the night he thought of what the hell was wrong with him and why was Jimin so cute, until he finally went back to sleep not waking up till the morning.
    He giggled of others woke both the sleeping boys up. "Hmm?" Jungkook sat up a little and looked around when he saw everyone looking at them. "What?" He question confusingly. "Why y'all all looking at me?" He asked V who was just giggling. He looked forward and saw Jimin with the reddest face sitting on him. "Uh-" Jungkooks eyes grew wide and he spotted him off. Jimin but his lip and they both avoided eye contact when they suddenly came to a stop. "Where here" every one hurried out, tripping over each other to stretch and be out of the smelly bus. Jungkook and Jimin hesitantly followed everyone. They stepped off the last step and into the wilderness where the fresh smell of pine filled the air. Jungkook took in a deep breath and loaned his shoulders when he saw Hoseok running around screaming, and V hitting things with a stick.   He looked over at Jimin who was standing beside his, his cheeks still flushed pink. He looked to the ground when he saw a big juicy worm, and for some reason he felt the necessary need to pick it up. "Hey jiminie! I got you something" Jimin skipped over to him with a big cute smile. "Close your eyes, and reach out your hands" he did as he was told when he felt something smiley crawling around. He opened his eyes and in a panic threw it down before running. Jungkook quickly picked it back up and started chasing him laughing. "What's wrong jiminssi? Don't like bugs!?" He chuckled while Jimin cried screaming running from him. "Alright kids, I know we just got off  along rode trip and you want to run around, but we need to set up the tents" everyone shrugged and walked over to her. Jugnkook gently set the worm down and waved to it before skipping to the area. Jimin mad rushed over to Yoongi and hid behind him glaring at Jungkook. He smiled and looked back at the teacher. "Alright, find your "room mates" grab a tent and set it up, but boys and girls must be separated" another teacher guided he girls to a different area and Tar cried with his arms wrapped and Mei as she tried to walk with her hands in her hoodie pockets. Hoseok giggled and then patted him on the back after three teachers pride him off of her.       
  "Luckly for me I'm not dating a girl" Yoongi said walking over to Hoseok leaving Jimin alone. He quickly looked around in a panic and then ran over to Jin, but he was already walking off with Namjoon. Jungkook chuckled and stared walking over to him when Jimin glared at him backing away. Every step Jungkook took to Jimin, he scooted away until they where playing cat and mouse again. "Nooo! Jungkookie will put bugs in my mouth!" Jimin cried running. "Jimin I'm not going to feed you bugs now come here!" "Nooooo!" Jungkook who was really fast caught up with him and talked him on the ground. "Aw what can I do to make you forgive me? Do I need to smother you with hugs and kisses?" Jungkooks said rubbing his cheek on his, while hugging him tight. Jimin giggled and pushed his face away from under him when the heard someone clear there throat, catching their action. They looked up and saw everyone giving them dirty looks staring at them. Jungkook quickly got up and brushed off the dust. "S-sorry" Jimin sat up too with a red face and just shook his head. "Come in, let's go get our tent" he took his hand and they got a tent and stared setting it up. Well more like Jungkook doing it for him cause Jimin didn't know how.
After everyone got their stuff set up they formed a circle and began to eat lunch that the teachers brought. As they ate they went over a history lesion. "Miss, I'm bored" Tae said with a sigh. "Well, as soon as where done with this lesion where going swimming in the lake, so hurry and finish eating so we can be done!" After she said that they all stuffed their food down their throats and rushed to get their swim suites. "Clam down, it's not going anywhere, change in the bathroom stalls or in your the tents, no one wants to see you running around with out clothes" she said before glaring at Taehyung again. "What!?" Jungkook grabbed his swimsuit but he remembered the bruises that still stand his body. Jimin as well couldn't change because of the scars on his wrist and thighs. They both walked to the lake where everyone was jumping in and splashing around, even Yoongi who was doing little doggy paddles with the biggest smiles sprees across his cheeks. Jugnkook saw Jimin sitting under a tree just watching them so he walked over by him and sat down. "Can't get in either huh?" Jimin just shook his head. Jungkook sighed and watched the people with him. One of the teachers saw them just sitting so she asked why they weren't getting in. "I don't really like swimming" Jungkook lied, he actually loved it, but just like everything els he liked his parents found away to ruin it. "I can't swim" Jimin giggled. "We have pool floaty's. "No it's fine, I'll just watch" "ok..well if you get hot you can go rest in the tent if you want" "ok" he said with a forced smile, before she walked away leaving him and jugnkook alone, sitting in silence. "So, you're not getting in because of the cuts right?" Jimin sat there with his hands in his lap not talking "Meaning you've cut recently?" He just sat there avoiding his eyes "thought so" Jungkook sighed and leaned back. "When was it?" "..Last Monday..". "When we got in that argument?" Jimin just nodded without looking up. "But we made up..". "I know, the fight it's self wasn't the reason.." jugnkook put all his attention to him. "Then what was?" Jimin but his lip and closed his eyes tight. "I want to tell you, but I can't.." Jungkook scored closer to him and put his hands on his. "Please, tell me the reason for it. I won't be upset" Jimin with puffy eyes slowly looked up at him and stared into his gleaming eyes. "I'm sorry, I can't say.." he moved his hands away and looked back to the ground making Jungkook frown with a sigh. "How was Jimin supposed to tell him he was upset because he loved him, and he would never be able to be with him" after awhile Jimin stood up. "I'm going to go take a nap, I'm tired" he said head down walking to the tent. He climbed in on top of all the sleeping bags, blankest, and pillows and laid down trying not to cry. "Why do I get so emotional for no reason?" He thought to himself while sniffing the tears away, but they where flowing from his eyes like a river. He put his hands over his eyes wiping them away when he felt arms wrap around him. His eyes grew wide but he soon felt comfort when he heard the low calming voice make out the words. "It's ok to cry, I'm here and when you want to tell me my ears will be open, and my arms will be wide, so just get some rest" after Jungkook whispered those soothing words the tears instantly stoped and he was out. Jungkook smiled and watched him sleep, brushing his hair back before planting a small kiss on his head. He laid down beside him, Jimin still wrapped in his arms before falling asleep in mid day.