The End

Everyone woke up and quickly got dressed and ate breakfast before loading up on the buss. It was gonna be a long Journey back to the campus. 
The group got in the same set up as when they where coming.  

  "I don't wanna go back home" Jungkook complained just wanting to stay there forever..more specifically with Jimin.  "Yeah, my mom is gonna ask me a million questions." Jimin giggled.  

   The way back was more quite then the way there and most people took a nap.
Once they did get back it was already getting late so the students just went home.
  "I'll walk you home" Jungkook said as him and Jimin walked to his house.
It was already dark so he didn't want him to go alone.  He hugged him goodnight and then went to his own home.  As soon as he arrived the scene went dark, it wasn't that peachy feeling anymore and it just seemed gloomy. He shakily put his hand on e doorknob when he had a break down. "I can't go back in there" he cried to himself.
He has put up with the abuse from his parents for 17 years and he couldn't handle it anymore, now that he knows a life outside of his own bubble, knowing there is good people out there, knowing the true feeling of happiness and love, he couldn't go back to the sad misery of his home.   
     Jimins wasn't much better, his house was empty..  he sighed and laid on his cold bed. "Why was I expecting something more?" He laid there wanting to cry but not being able to..  it's to lonely here.. he thought to himself. His dad left when he was young, and his mom is never home..she is to busy with guys to be home for him, he shouldn't feel upset about it, it's his fault she has to..at least that's how he saw it, he just wishes she was home more..

    Jungkook finally worked up the courage to go inside, when he didn't see anyone
At first he was a little relieved until he saw his bedroom light on. He walked up the stairs and slowly opened the door to see his mom and tears and his dad in a fiery rage as they read through his note book and the drawing that he threw out.
  His heart snuck into his stomach and his breath stoped when his mom turned to look at him..       "you're gay!?" She cried.    He just stood there, shocked and frozen in just believe and fear.   "Son, please tell me it's not true.." his mom cried trying to hug him but he backed away.   She looked up at him and cried even louder. "Oh god no.. I knew that Jimin was no good" he still just stood there avoiding eye contact until his dad approached him placing his hand on his shoulder breaking him from his trance. 
   He immediately snapped it away and glared at him. "Som what do you~" his dad yelled but was cut off.     "No! I'm not having this anymore! Jungkook yelled "All you ever do his hit and yell at me! And I'm tired of it, all you care about is you're "reputation" you never show me love like a father should, and you're to blind to see that mom hate you! We both hate you! I put up with this for so long and I'm done, I LOVE Jimin! And nothing you do or say can change that!" He scram making his point clear before running out with tears streaming down his face.

   He arrived at the park and sat on the swings not knowing what to do, there was no way he could go back home..
     "Jungkook..?" He heard a soft familiar voice say from the distance. He wiped his tears and looked back. "What are you doing here?" Jimin asked.   "Just..clearing my mind" he sighed before Jimin took a seat next to him.  "I just can't sleep, so I thought I'd come here..".  He looked up at the sky when he heard small sniffs. "Hmm? What's wrong..?" Jungkook still looking down gave a slight fake smile before talking..
"I just want to tell you.." he looked up at Jimin and with a true sincere smile told him "I love, I love you so much, and one day I want it to be just you and me, we can get a little house away from every thing and everyone, and start are own little family, and I can sing you to sleep ever night" he stayed slight eating for a response when Jimin finally broke in tears. "I'd like that".    Jungkook sadness and worrying immediately was gone as was Jimin. They both felt joy and love and would never let anything in between them as all they wanted was to be together.     The night grew long and the stars shined bright as the stayed by each others side as they would until the end...

                                                                                                                                     ~END~