ten

She needed comfort for the night. But she didn't mean it that way.

Hyein found Mingyu's reaction funny and she let out a little giggle as she shook her head and wrote out on a blank page, I meant actually with you. I'm kind of scared of the nightmares. They come very often.

His shoulders relaxed when he found out what she had actually meant and chuckled lightly as he patted her head, "Okay then. Let me make you dinner. I actually bought some things home." He stood up and she followed him as she gently slipped her shoe on while he slipped into a pair of sandals.

"Why are you following me?" he asked as he turned around to face her, walking backward as he opened the door with his elbow. She grinned as she pointed at his car and he knew she wanted to help.

He opened the trunk and smiled at the girl as she walked up to the back and grabbed a big bag, lifting it up before almost dropping it on the concrete. He chuckled lightly as he grabbed it from her, "I'll do it."

Hyein cursed herself out in her head for being such a disappointment. She couldn't help but notice the small smile on Mingyu's face as he helped her, "The man should do the work." He took out all the bags first before closing the trunk and grabbed the bags, letting Hyein walk first.

She held the door for him as he took his shoes off next to hers and walked to the kitchen. He prepared everything and cooked quietly as she watched him cook. Still in his suit, his figure was easily shown in the tight outfit.

She smirked a little as she tapped her finger against her chin, admiring the beauty that was standing several feet away from her. He looked around for a few seconds, searching for something.

"Have you seen my apron?" he asked as she jumped off the stool and opened a small cabinet, pulling it out for him. He opened his arms wide as she threw the apron over his head and let it hang.

She gave him a small embrace as she tied the strings together to the back. But his arms were around her when she tried to let go. He hugged her for a long moment and the two of them didn't want to separate.