seventeen

Is your birthday tomorrow? she asked as she lifted her notebook and his phone.

A notification had shown up on Mingyu's phone when he left it on the island. Hyein had stolen it secretly to take selcas and fill up his storage room when a small banner dropped down to remind him of his birthday.

"Ah," he chuckled as he took his phone from her, swiping it right, "I get super busy sometimes and so I forget my birthday. I should treat myself at times too right?" She pouted, feeling a little gloomy after knowing he didn't seem to take care of himself too much.

He placed a plate in front of her as she gaped at the small tower of pancakes. Her finger traced the sides as she counted how many of them there were. A total of six pancakes with butter and syrup on top. Mingyu grinned at the younger's cute reaction as he reached over and patted her head, "Eat lots! If you are going to class, take one of my bags and a new notebook before going, okay? I need to go soon."

She watched as he walked away, probably to get ready for work. She slowly ate the pancake to savor the taste in her mouth. Shutting her eyes close, she internally squealed at the beautiful taste. If any stranger had tasted it, they would've never guessed he rarely cooks for himself.

Wiping her mouth, she jumped off the stool and straightened Mingyu's sweater as he walked out of his room in yet a different suit. The aqua colored suit made him stand out a lot and she loved it but, at the same time, she felt jealous of all the people he would see that day.

She walked over and tapped his cheeks a few times, Can I use your computer for a bit today? He furrowed his eyebrows but shrugged as he looked up in the air, "Sure but if you can guess the password."

Hyein pouted just as he leaned in for a kiss. She almost backed up but she knew she had wanted another after what had happened last night. Mingyu kissed her slowly as his hand left his pocket and rested behind her neck instead.

The taste of the maple syrup lingered in her mouth as he subconsciously licked her lips for more. He slightly pressed against her lips, waiting for her to suck in a small breath. As she did, their tongues touched and a different taste appeared.

It was obvious he had just brushed his teeth after a small breakfast for the mint taste was still strong in his mouth. Her legs started to grow weak and she stumbled slightly as their lips meet the cold air.

His arms stable her before she could fall. With a small giggle, she looked up at the boy and he slightly gaped, "You just laughed." She nodded cutely as he gave her a small peck just as a phone call came in. 

"The password is 'Kang Hyein Is The World's Strongest Woman'"