twenty-five

I love you! Mingyu signed through the window of the hospital room several days after his friends had came by to visit Hyein. The nurse was giving her medicine as Mingyu was communicating with the little sign language he had learned in the past three days.

When the nurse finally left the room, Mingyu moonwalked into the room as Hyein giggled. Despite being able to laugh, Hyein was still struggling to speak but she knew she could do it. She had to before this case was settled. She wanted to change.

But Mingyu was worried she'd push herself too much. After seeing her cry in pain as she tried to speak the previous time, he really didn't want her to strain herself.

"Did you have lunch yet?" Mingyu asked as he placed a bag on the table parallel to her hospital bed. She nodded her head and took out her notebook, I had sushi today! The doctor said my stomach is getting better at taking the food again!

He chuckled as he bent down to kiss her forehead, "You're the cutest. When you get discharged tomorrow, do you want to get more sushi for dinner?"

No, she wrote, I want to have your cooking! Mingyu blushed as he took out the container from the bag, "Okay sure. I got some tiramisu for you today."

Her eyes lit up as he brought a chair next to her bed and sat down, "Do your injuries still hurt a lot?" Hyein cutely shook her head as her arms and fingers stretched out. She bent to the side and hurriedly moved her body around.

He chuckled as he opened the container, revealing a slice of cake, "Okay, I got it. You don't need to move around so much. I was just worried." She smiled at him, her cheeks slightly flushed as he fed her the cake.

She watched him intently as he scooped the right amount of cake for her.  He opened his mouth as if he was eating it himself as he fed her. She giggled lightly as she ate the cake sloppily.

"Ay," he sighed as he put the cake aside and whipped the cream at the corner of her mouth with his thumb. Suddenly, she cracked a smile and spoke.

"I love you, Mingyu-ah."

He froze at the spot and could almost start crying at the spot. He could've sworn he heard her tell him she loves him. He just looked at her for a moment and, when he saw her sparkling, anticipating eyes, he knew he did hear her speak.

His eyes started to heat up quickly as he mumbled, "There's still cream on your lips." And instead of wiping it away for her, he leaned in and kissed her as his tongue lightly licked her lips.

As she gasped, he kissed her harder but being careful when he would bite down on her lips. He moved onto her bed as it became even more heated, their bodies pressing on each other.

When they finally broke away from the kiss, Mingyu was completely turned on and sweating head to toe. He groaned as he hugged her and put his chin on her shoulder.

"Hyein, when you come back home tomorrow night, don't expect me to go easy on you." She giggled lightly as she tapped his shoulder. He pulled away as she wrote something down on the notebook, Sorry, babe. Gotta see my mom tomorrow. Will be staying with her for the night.

Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows, "You didn't tell me. Is she okay with meeting you?" Hyein nodded as she leaned in and kissed him again. His face was all red when she pulled away, shocked at her sudden dominance.

Don't be mad. You'll get to have me after that,  she scribbled down, But you might want to go to the bathroom to deal with that problem first. Mingyu turned even redder for he knew what she was pointing out.

"God don't embarrass me even more," he sighed as he stood up. He pressed his lips against her, suddenly, causing her to moan louder than the noise of the machine measuring her vitals.

He pulled away as she looked away, annoyed, and bothered. Mingyu chuckled lightly as he simply turned away and left the hospital room.

Before rushing to the bathroom to relieve himself.