2. Pretty boi

Hank takes a puff out of his cigarette while waiting for his friends to finally arrive. He leans against his motorcycle. He was dressed in a ripped band shirt, ripped black jeans, vans and a leather jacket. He crossed his arms. It was really windy so he had his blonde hair in a ponytail.

Finally Jimmy, Gavin and Conan arrived. Jimmy has his dreadlocks in a bun and wore a white hoodie with some denim jeans and vans. Gavin wore a white shirt with a black hooded jacket, light washed ripped denim jeans and converse and Conan was wearing a black turtle neck sweater with white ripped skinny jeans and converse.

They got inside and saw many teens and even young adults on the dance floor. Some were even making out in a corner or just drinking. Ralph and his boyfriends, the tripple Js, come up to him.

And yes they call themselves the tripple Js because they're trippletes.

Jerry, Jamie and Jason.

They're also in a poly relationship with Ralph.

Hank smiles at them.

"Hello Hank! Ralph is happy to see that you all are here!", Ralph beams at them happily.

"Hey Ralph, Jerry, Jason, Jamie.", Hank says.

Jason and Jamie talk with Conan, Gavin and Jimmy. Ralph and Jerry talk with Hank excitedly.

"Ralph and I met the band-"

"Really? Who are they?"

"Well... Ralph promised not to tell! But, they call themselves, Jericho."

"They gave themselves model names! They're very futuristic themed, like, RK200 and RK800 you know?"

Hank nodds interested. Suddenly the crowd started screaming and the stage lit up.

"Here they come!"

"Ralph is so excited and proud!"

Hank looks at Ralph. Who could the people be if Ralph is the one knowing them? Ralph is very nice and all but he doesn't make friends just like that. They must know eachother for a longer time.

Suddenly a dude with tanned skin ran on stage, half of his face was  painted neon blue and he wore black cloud glasses, making him really unrecognisable. He wore a ripped black shirt with a neon blue fist painted on it with black ripped jeans, neon blue vans and a black coat with short sleeves. His toned arms had neon tattoos on them.

"HOW ARE YOU ALL FEELING TONIGHT!?", he roared.

The crowd cheered.

"WHAT WAS THAT!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Louder cheering.

"AMAZING! MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE BAND! WR 400!"

A girl ran with her electro guitar on stage, wearing a black hat, neon blue contacts, black cat eyeliner, neon blue lipstick, a black crop top with their logo on it, neon blue fishnet shirt underneath it, black ripped jeans and neon blue vans.

The crowd, mostly the females went insane.

She sticks her tongue out and headbangs.

"PJ500!"

A dark skinned much taller dude ran on stage towards the drums wearing a shirt with their logo on it, ripped black jeans, neon blue vans and he had a neon blue piece of fabric around his mouth and nose and neon blue eye lenses on. Suddenly he ripshis shirt off and throw it to the crowd. He had their logo painted on his toned abs.

The crowd goes crazy and they try to get his shirt.

"PL600!"

A blonde and shorter dude runs on stage to the keyboard, his hair was dyed neon blue at the ends, he wore neon blue lipstick and black cloud glasses, he wore black ripped jeans, neon blue vans, a black crop top with their logo on it.

"And of course me, RK200.", he says smugly.

The crowd cheers and chuckles.

"AND NOW-"

PJ500 drum rolls.

"MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE FAN FAVOURITE; RK800!"

The crowd screams louder than ever. Suddenly a much shorter and feminine looking boy with curly brown hair and some sparkles and neon blue dye in them. He was wearing a black croptop with long sleeves and the logo on it, black ripped shorts, black fishnet stockings, neon blue vans and a neon blue mask. He grabs it and throws it away. He wore neon blue eyeliner, neon blue eyelenses and a black fabric to cover his mouth and nose.

The crowd cheers and someone even threw their boxers at him. RK800 steps back surprised and catches them. He looks at the screaming guy and winks at him and puts it in his back pocket.

//tHIS WAS INSPIRED BY Gaylord147 VERSION OF THE STORY LMAO//

The fanboy screams even louder. Hank had to admit, he would faint if that boy took his boxers. He couldn't help but feel.... hypnotized by this boy. He was really pretty. But fuck it they try to tell him that he is going to sing a rock song, he will laugh, there is no way-

....

Fuck me sideways and call me Hanky Spanky.

HIS VOICE WAS LITERALLY BOOMING THROUGHTHE HALL.

IT SOUNDED SO GOOD TOO.

Hank ended up staying until 11 pm.

/////////////////////////////////

Hank yawns and drinks the coffee he just bought from a bakery while looking around. He sees Connor walk alone inside, frightened. He wears a big and fluffy black scarf, a yellow rain jacket and some black skinny jeans.

Hank walks up to him smiling, Connor looks at him and his gaze softened. Hank grabs the bag off of his shoulders and walks with him to his locker. Connor thanks him silently by nodding.

Connor opens his locker and puts his BAG InS id and takes his jacket off showing his brown big knit sweater. Connor grabs his science book, pink pencil case and a thermos flask.

He puts his science book and pencil case on the shelf and pouts himself some apple tea.

"How are you?", Hank asks softly.

"Could be better, what about you?", his soft voice was hoarse,

"Woah, what happened to your voice? Did you catch a cold?", Hank asks worriedly.

"I catched a cold and now my throat hurts."

"I hope you get well soon, wouldn't be nice to miss our date.", Hank grins,

Connor nodds smiling and takes a sip from his tea.

"I am glad you're here, Markus wasn't feeling well so he stayed at home.."

"I see, don't worry. I'll always be there for you, Con."

Connor beams.

______________________________________

AAAAAAAAAA
MORE CHAPTERS BITCHES

Connor is a bad bitch

🌻🐤💛