16. you really do show it

"What the fuck."

Gavin looks shocked when they hear what has been happening to them.

"So, you're telling us that Carlos, who graduated like 4 years ago, is forcing Connor, a 15 year old child, to date him? Dude that's fucking disgusting."

Jimmy looks at them worried and in disbelief. And Conan seemed furious.

"I will beat the shit out of him!"

The band looks at the time. They should head back.

"Wait, maybe Connor should stay."

The band looks at Hank who looks at Connor worriedly. The couple looks at eachother and nodds.

"You're right, Connor you should maybe not go on stage, you really do look sick."

North ruffles his hair and Simon kisses his forehead while Josh told them what to do if Connor gets worse or has a panic attack.

They head to stage and close the door. Connor sits down next to the older males and lays down, his head on Hanks thigh. Hank lovingly goes through his hair.

The four males look at eachother as Connor slowly closes his eyes, finally getting some sleep at least.

/////////////////////////////////////////

"Connor?"

Connor flinches and looks around scared but realizes that he fell asleep in science class. Miss Stern looks at him worriedly.

"I-I am so sorry! I-I-I-"

"It's ok but you look very ill, Connor. Come with me."

Connor gulps and stands up, walking to the door with his teacher. Miss Stern turns around looking at the students.

"Do the exercise 5 and 7 fully in your exercise books. I will send another teacher to supervise you."

They went out of the room and walk the long hallway, to the nurses office.

And- since when did Connor feel so lightheaded?

Connor suddenly stumbles and falls down, miss Stern catches the teen before he could hit the ground. His eyes were tightly closed, tears were running down his cheeks while he was gasping for air, holding his throat in pure panic. Miss Stern kneels down and helps him lean against a wall, she then spreads his arms, giving him more space for his lungs.

"Connor, look at me."

Connor looks at her frightened while he was still trying to breath. Miss Stern puts her hands on his shoulders and gives him a worried look.

"Breath with me. Just focus on my breathing and try to do the same."

Miss Stern breathes loudly for him so that he can follow. After a while he was shakily breathing the same way the teacher did.

Miss Stern sighs out and holds him. She knew Connor for a long time. After all she was a family friend, that's why her son Conan was so good friends with the three brothers. She always had a special place for the boys.

She helps the younger one to the nurses office and puts him on the bed, letting him lay down.

She puts some water into the water boiler and starts it.