11. oops

Hank rings at Connors door and waits for someone to open. Tonight was prom night and this is the first time they're going to out themselves at school.

Carl opens the door and smiles at Hank.

"Hey, Hank. Come in."

Hank smiles and steps inside. He tugs on his bowtie a little nervous. He never wore something so formal. And who knows what Connor was wearing!

"Connor is getting ready upstairs. He'll come downstairs soon! Are you excited?"

"Very... But I am really honoured to go out with Connor, sir."

"He has to leave early... Around midnight... I don't want him to be late out. Is that ok with you?"

"Of course-"

They were interrupted by someone slowly walking down the stairs. They look up. Connors hair was somehow even curlier than it already was, he had some lipstick on with mascara. He wore a blue long silky dress that fit him perfectly along with blue high heels. Stars and moons were on the fabric making it shimmer in the light. Connor smiles nervously at them once he was downstairs.

Hank was in awe.

He looked stunning.

Fuck, he was so lucky to have him.

Hank looks nervously at the flower crown he got Connor.

"You look really beautiful, Con.", Hank says softly.

Connor blushes and smiles at Hank.

"You look handsome, yourself."

They chuckle nervously while Carl watches them, clearly amused.

"I got you this... I hope you like it...

Hank puts the flower crown on Connors head. Connor blushes and looks at Hank surprised.

"Hank... I love it! Thank you..."

"Alright, you lovebirds. Smile!"

Connor and Hank smile at the camera.

/////////////////////////////////////////

Connor and Hank get off the motorcycle. Hank grins and gets Connors helmet off and then his own. Hank chuckles as Connor fixes his hair and the flower crown. They both lean in to share a sweet kiss.

Connor wraps his arms around Hanks arm while they walked inside. Hank smiles at Connor shyly when they got inside. Teens were screaming and dancing while loud music was played by Jerich-

Where is RK800?

Connor smiles at the music.

RK200 grabs the microphone.

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE REVOLUTION!?"

The crowd screams.

"WHAT ARE WE!?"

"FREE!"

RK200 grins behind his mask.

"AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED, RK800 IS NOT HERE YET. HE IS RUNNING LATE BUT DON'T WORRY WE CAN ROCK WITHOUT HIM!"

The crowd cries out happily. Some students were a little upset about RK800 being late.

"Oh geez, I hope he is there before you have to leave."

Connor smiles at Hank.

"I am not here to see RK800. I am here to be with you."