9. suspicion

"I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE!"

Hank and his friends jump up and down with the crowd to Jerichos cover of "I've seen footage" by Death Grips. It was a very nice cover since RK800 has a rather feminine voice in comparison of the original singer. Yet his voice was once again, booming through the hall.

But something horrible happened. A boy climbed on stage and throws a punch at RK800, making him fall down. The crowd screams and yells at him, climbing on stage to pull him off of RK800 along with the other band members. His friends even joined them. Hank was about to come too but he sees RK800 running away to the other room of the building. Hank imidiatly follows him.

Someone had to look if he was ok after getting beat up by someone much bigger and older than him. His eyes widened when he hears muffled screeching and someone cursing. Hank runs towards the sound and sees someone with a mask hold RK800 against a wall, one hand on his mouth and the other was roaming his chest.

"Hey, asshole!"

The person lets RK800 go, letting him fall down on his knees. Hank growls and lungs at him. They threw punches. Hank of course was much stronger and won the fight making the person run off.

Hank looks at RK800 who was covering his face shakily.

"RK800! Are you alright!?"

He nodds. This was his chance to find out who he was but-

This was selfish.

He shouldn't just do that.

Not after that event!

Hank gets his jacket off and puts it over RK800s head.

"Do you have any spare masks?"

He nodds slowly.

Hank helps him up and they walk to a room. RK800 gets inside quickly. He then came out with a mouth guard again and hands Hank his jacket back gladly.

"Thank you, Hank."

Hank smiles at him.

"Don't worry about it. Are you ok?"

RK800 sighs and brushes the dirt off of his clothes.

"Not really but... Thank you!"

They both walk back to the stage where the band rushes towards them.

//////////////////////////////

Hank walks towards Connors house and rings the doorbell. Connor hasn't shown up at school so he wanted to come over after school. Markus opens the door and smiles at him.

"Hey, Hank!"

"Hey. Is Connor ok? He didn't come today so I wanted to visit him..."

Markus looks at him nervously.

"Oh yeah, haha! He is... Sick. Yes, vErY sIcK."

Hank blinks.

Is he... Lying?

"Ok..? Uh- can I see him?"

Before Markus could answer Connor came down the stairs with a bandage on his cheek.

"Connor?"

"Huh? Oh hi, Hank!"

Connors voice was a little weak and he walks over to them. Hank looks at Markus and Connor.

"What happened!?"

"I hurt myself while I did ballet."

They let Hank in and Hank looks at Connor confused.

"Ballet? What did you do to get a bruise on your cheek?"

"A girl accidentally kicked my face while we were practising."

Hank blinks. He finds it hard to believe but Connor wouldn't lie to him.

...right?