18. nevermind

The teens look at eachother. The only thing they heard were the other people talking around them. They met up at a café nearby.

Markus was the first one to break the silence.

"So, we do not know, if Carlos lied to us or is planning something worse than we expect him to do."

They nodd slowly. Simon suddenly sobs out.

"What if he does Infront of EVERYONE!? They'll be so disgusted!"

Josh frowns and pulls him close. Gavin rolls his eyes.

"So what if he does? You should give a flying phck on their opinion! "

"You guys have it easy! Everyone will think I am a slut! And then... And then, they'll know I am not biologically male!", Connor sobs out and covers his face.

Hank frowns and pulls him close to himself, rubbing his back. The band starts chattering about how scared they are until Jimmy slams his hand on the table, making all of them shush and look at the usually quiet and calm guy look at them.

"Ok, are you all done? Good lord. Are you guys seriously the band we see on stage? The band that gives a fuck about how people think of them and hat the fuck even is seen as acceptable? It shouldn't interest you what they think of you guys, do you think they could achieve as much as you guys did?"

Simon opens his mouth but Jimmy interrupts him.

"No. They won't. Fucking hell, Connor is only 15 years old and has everyone on their knees for him and Hankidy Spank over there on his fours!"

Hank furrows his eyebrows and was about to say something.

"Shut up, Anderson. Don't get me started on how you turn into a teddy bear with sharp teeth around him, ready to protect him from a fucking fly and even ready to plan your wedding just because he told you he needed to lend a pencil from you."

"I never-"

"You literally bought him ten pencils and shoved them into his locker not even telling him you bought them! Heck, you didn't even tell him your name!"

"That's why there were so many pencils in my locker..."

"North, do you know how many girls want to be like you!? Which girl would just fucking throw their bra at their techer because they told you that your bra strap was showing and that you should wear something more acceptable!"

"Well-"

"Simon, you are the first guy to be in a cheerleader team at our school! And no one laughed at you for that!"

"I-"

"Josh, you are known for always being the one to solve arguements peacefully and look after anyone!"

"That really-"

"Markus, you gay piece of shit, you literally started a food fight because you were sick of eating the same meal all the time! And you even got your fucking way!"

"Did you just call me-"

"Connor."

Connor blinks and looks at Jimmy.

"Fucking hell, Connor you're makin anyone a mess. On stage and in school. Also. You wore a crab outfit in Halloween."

"Uhm-"

"A crab outfit. A fucking crab. And you even won the contest because you said that you paid 700 dollars for the crabs. WHAT CRABS!?"

Connor blushes slightly and the other snicker.