7. meme machine

Hanks eyes widened at RK800s cover of an artist called pink guy.

"Why has God abondened us?"

And the music drastically stops and he does a death drop. The crowd goes crazy and RK800 gets up again and runs off stage. He was wearing light up shoes today.

"Fuck me, he likes memes.", Jimmy breathes out after laughing the whole time at RK800 imitating a memegod.

"Do you think Connor likes memes?"

Gavin laughs.

"The fuck? Probably not. I mean, he is really you know. Not that type of person."

They were interrupted by RK800 running on stage again. He makes a cartwheel and lands on his feet perfectly. The crowd screeches and RK800 winks at them.

Using you by Mars Argo started playing. RK800 swings his hips while singing.

"You're the only one, who is making my come to my sinful senses!"

The crowd jumps up and down along with RK800 who bounces around hyping the crowd up.

As the third verse came on, his voice got slightly softer in a familiar way that made his heart beat quicker and his chest burning hot.

"Am I naïve to think that he could be the love of my life? There is a voice inside my head that's tellin' me that it's right. I never thought I'd tell him how scared I am of losing him."

He could swear he heard a hint of sadness in his voice. Almost like-

His voice boomed through the speakers once again and he started bouncing again.

Maybe not.

"You make me loose my temper!"

He runs towards the crowd and jumps towards them and they catch him. The teens and young adults scream delighted and RK800 laughs happily as he got passed around and then back towards the stage. When the song ended the crowd cheered loudly. But...

Where was his leather jacket?

Hank picks it up from the ground and looks at it curiously.

It fell down while he was crowd surfing. He was wearing a long sleeved shirt underneath his crop top that covered half of his palms but there was a hole for his thumb.

He should probably give it back.

He won't.

Hank excuses himself and puts the jacket in his motor cycle. He returns and Jimmy raises an eyebrow at him questioningly.

"Had to piss."

Jimmy snorts.

"Had fun."

"Fuck yeah."

He suddenly hears some male young adults talk to eachother, probably around 20.

"Dude, he is fucking cute."

"Yeah, right? I really need to know how old he is."

"I heard he goes to high school still."

"Fuck, well I mean we don't know for sure if he is underage."

The other snickers.

Hank feels disgusted by that. How can you not care how old someone is. That is fucking creepy. Hank shudders. Sure he was pretty an all but calm down. Let's not fuck a child.

//////////////////////

Hank groans angrily when his motorcycle doesn't turn on. He rolls his eyes and walks towards the bus station. Once the bus came he walks inside and looks around for a free seat. He sees Connor huddled up half asleep in a corner while having earphones on. He smiles and sits next to him but Connor doesn't seem to notice him. He hears faint music from his earphones.

"Please stop calling me gay-"

What

The

F u c k

Hank blinks and pokes Connor. Connor flinches and looks at Hank shocked but his gaze softened and he quickly gets his earphones off.

"Was that pink guy?"

Connor blushes slightly and nodds.

"Fuck. Fuck me.", Hank groans out.

Connor blushes even more and blinks while looking at him.

"You're perfect, what the fuck."

Connors face went beet red and he hides behind his hands. Hank chuckles and kisses the top of his head. Connor slowly leans against Hank chest. Hank puts a hand on Connors stomach.

"Are you feeling better?"

Connor nodds weakly.

"I am tired."

Hank smiles and pats his head lovingly.

"Then sleep- where is your older brother?"

"His school doesn't start until third period."

Hank nodds and goes through Connors hair. Connor slowly looks up at Hank curiously with tired puppy eyes that made Hank feel warm inside.

"Why are you in the bus?"

"My motorcycle is stupid."

Connor giggles. Hank smiles at the way his eyes got narrower when he laughs. And his voice was so soft and sweet. It made Hank feel light headed.

"Hey, Con?"

"Hm?"

"How about I bring you to school when my bike works and if it doesn't we can go to school together on bus?"

Connor nodds happily and Hank grins in return.

"How come you're so tired? Did someone stay awake late?"

Connor blushes at the teasing and babying tone Hank had.

"I... Got engulfed in a book I am reading currently...", Connor smiles nervously.

"Hey don't be so nervous, I guess you like books and I like butts, where's the difference?", Hank puts his hand on Connors butt playfully.

Connor eeps and blushes. He gently pats his hand away and Hank puts his hand on Connors lower back, hugging him close. Connor leans against Hank.

Before they knew it, they arrived. Hank and Connor got off the bus and go to school. They get their stuff and imidiatly walk to the restroom and then in a stall and lock the door, the put their stuff away and Hank sits down with Connor on his lap.

Hank bounces him gently and Connor giggles while throwing his arms around his neck and Hank hugs back but then he noticed something on Connors wrist.

A bruise.

____________________________________

I SLIGHTLY CRINGED BUT PINK GUY IS MY G O D

I support joji in anyway I can btw so dbskdhek

WOAH WHAT AN ABRUPT ENDING

WHO INFLICTED THAT BRUISE?? HMMMM-

Oh btw can you guess that I think 20 year olds being horny for underage people is disgusting

My reason?

I have met so many pedophiles in my life and uh-

D I S G U S T A N G

🌻🐥💛