12. shooting star

Hank really didn't like the stares on Connors naked thighs.

Did he mind Connor wearing that outfit?

Fuck no.

It was adorable yet really hot.

But the hungry stares really bothered him.

But there were other things on his mind.

If Connor is the singer and the fucking apple of everyones eyes, who were the others? They had to be related in a way.

But Hanks mind drifted off when his focus shifted off to Connors hips shaking and his voice.

Fuck.

His voice.

He was so soft spoken and delicate.

Who knew he sings rock and heavy metal.

And one thing.

How was he so shy but here he is, on stage, shaking his hips and wearing a very revealing outfit. And his thigh high socks.

//////////////////////////////////////

Hank waits for Connor at the motorcycle. Connor ran towards him still wearing the outfit. Hank grabs his jacket and puts it on Connor. Connor bats his eyes unconsciously at him making Hank blush. They put their helmet on and drove off.

When they came, Markus, North, Josh and Simon had already arrived. They changed into pijamas in Markus room.

Carl smiles knowingly when he sees Hank and Connor get inside, Hank carrying Connors bag.

"I see you found out."

Hank smiles and nodds while Connor nodds.

"We're going to talk about it.", Connor says quietly.

It's really weird seeing the Person who he knew as RK800, who always had this flirty and slightly dominant tone, be his shy and cutesy boyfriend who talks so soft, he could fucking stab you and you'd apologize.

"Well, I am not stopping you."

Hank and Connor walk upstairs into Connors room. Hank sits down on Connors bed while Connor unzips the outfit, his back turned towards Hank. Hank blushes and looks away while Connor pulled it down.

Who knew what he was wearing underneath that.

Hank hears Connor grab a shirt and put it on. Connor sits down next to Hank and Hank looks at him.

Connor sat with crossed legs and only wore a big shirt from the heavy metal band "Knights Of The Black Death". His hair was a mess and he had a blush across his face.

"So, Con?"

Connor sighs out shakily.

"Well... I am RK800, how you noticed.. uhm.."

Connor looks at his hands awkwardly. Hank holds Connors hand making him look up at him frowning.

"Why didn't you want to tell me?"

"I thought you'll hate me. I mean... Isn't it disgusting? Look at me..."

Hank looks at Connor shocked. Connor chews on his bottom lip nervously.