15. Haha Molest Me Daddy

Connor splashes the water in his face and looks at himself again.

Nope, it's not a dream. Connor sighs out shakily and holds his arms whole looking at his reflection.

He is regretting this.

Maybe we should dissolve the band...?

No! Stop being selfish!

We worked so hard on this, I can't just dissolve a band because of my discomfort.

That's selfish.

Right?

Right.

Connor feels himself sweating and he stares at his reflection, he looks even paler than usual, he was obviously sweating yet he feels cold, that's why he is wearing a pullover in summer and his lips were bruised and chapped from biting them.

He looks... Sick.

Connor shrugs the weird feeling in his stomach off and grabs his bag, he runs off towards the exit, Marks, North, Hank, Josh and Simon run after him but they stop when they see him suddenly slowly walking towards

Carlos.

They look after him worriedly. Hank, Markus and North clench their fist when Carlos pulls him into a hug, obviously touching him a bit too much.

Connor grits his teeth, feeling his large hands not leaving his hips.

Hank would never do that without consent.

And when he did, he wasn't gripping into his flesh, probably bruising him.

"Hey, baby girl."

Connor avoids his gaze and feels himself getting sicker by the minute.

I am not a girl.

"I am a boy."

Carlos snarls at him.

"You look like a girl, you are a girl."

Connor looks down at his black ripped skinny jeans and blue sweater. His hands unconsciously play with the zipper of the sweater to calm himself down.

"Now, how about we go to my place?"

Connor feels his blood run cold.

///////////////////////

Connor grips onto his stomach as he pukes into the toilet bowl. Hank rubs his back and looks at him with a worried gaze.

"Connor, what did he do to you? You just came in and you look horrible..."

Hank couldn't show his anger, he would only scare Connor like he did when Connor lied to him.

He isn't doing that again.

Simon rushes inside with a water bottle.

"Here, Connie..."

Connor takes it shakily and first washed his mouth out with it and then began to drink as Hank flushed for him. Hank helps Connor up who was now sobbing into his chest. Hank glances over at Simon, both sharing the same worried expression. Markus and North told Leo and Carl about what was happening at the moment, both being very shocked, well, Leo was mostly angry but still, he was shocked.

Josh, Simon and Hank try to calm the younger male down while trying to know what happened back at Carlos place.

"HE WHAT!?"