13. blackmail?

"I see... So basically. You used to be a garage band. And then you took in Connor as a singer and that made you guys boom into popularity?"

"Yeah, Connor is the sweetheart from our band. People adore him."

Connor blushes and looks away shyly.

"Geez, I am surprised you would even want to be my boyfr-"

"Hank, don't finish that sentence. I love you because you're yourself."

Hank blushes and blinks while looking at Connor who was looking at him sternly

"Alright, Hank. What do you think?"

"I am surprised. I would have never guessed you guys were a band- er- well maybe with North and you. But most definitely not Connor, Josh and Simon."

Markus grins as Simon leans on his shoulder.

"May I know why you don't want to talk about your relationship?"

"Well... People would be disgusted."

Hank nodds understandingly at Simon.

Hank places his hand on Connors leg while Connor had put his legs on Hanks lap.

"Well, this is very surprising as I said but.. it doesn't change the way I see you. You're doing what you guys are passionate about and that's very impressive!"

The band looks at him with thankful and grateful eyes.

"Thank you, Hank. I knew we could trust you."

Hank smiles at Josh.

///////////////////////////////////////

It had been a week since the prom night and Hank got to meet their costume designer, Kara!

The fact that their class president was making their costumes is surprising too.

But she has always been amazing with fashion and producing her own clothes.

One night, Hank was waiting for Connor and the band to come back from the concert. But something felt awfully wrong.

Hank walks towards the room where they were and was surprised to hear people arguing. North and Markus to be specific and Connor was trying to make them stop. Hank rushes inside and was surprised to see Connor frightened, Markus angry, North outraged, Josh not even looking at them and Simon crying.

"Guys, what's wrong!?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT!? I AM LEAVING THE BAND!"

North storms off and Josh joins her. Simon and Markus walks out too, leaving Connor and Hank in the room.

"Con-"

"It's all my fault!"

Connor runs into Hanks embrace and sobs into his chest as Hank tries to calm him down.

"Connie- what's wrong? What happened?"

Connor hands him an envelope sobbing. Hank opens it and was shocked. It was a letter with the letters being cut out of a newspaper.

I know your secret.

Markus, Josh, North, Simon and Connor.