19. you're a disgrace

Everything seemed alright for some weeks. No sign of Carlos and the band was back on stage, snatching everyone's week as usual.

Then the day came.

Hanks graduation.

The whole school would be there and you can bet your ass that it's getting filmed for the family of the students.

A day a lot of people will remember. Heck Connor even remembers the graduation day of Leo!

Kara smiles and hands Conan and Luther some balloons so that they can stick them around the hall and stage. Hank and Jimmy were carrying some boxes of juices and wine insider placing them next to the small vary where parents and children could get something to drink. Gavin and Jerry were getting the tables ready for the snack area and Jeremy and Jason were placing the chairs inside along with some other students.

Hank smiles when he sees Connor walk inside the hall with some cards in his arms, intended for parents who want to read about what is planned for the evening.

Hank takes them from him and Connor smiles at Hank shyly before dashing off. Some students started murmuring to eachother.

"Do you think Connor is his friend?"

"Hanks friend? They're the total opposite from eachother!"

"To be honest, I think they are a couple."

"Pft- Come on. Hank isn't gay. He's obviously as straight as a ruler."

Yeah...

A bendable one.

Hank sighs out softly and places the cards on the tables and sees Connor come in again with some packs of balloons.

"Kara?"

"Yeah, Connor?"

"Do you still need some balloons? We have some packs left over!"

Before Kara could answer, Conan and Gavin grabbed them and run off leaving a dumbfounded Connor back. Kara laughs while Hank looks at him smiling.

"Hey, loverboy."

Hank blinks and looks over at Jimmy, who was grinning at him smugly.

"You've been staring a little too long, you should tone it down."

Hank rolls his eyes while Jimmy laughs.

////////////////////////////////

"Connor."

"Hm?"

"When are you done adjusting my tie?"

Hank laughs while Connor was fighting with his tie, trying to make him look perfect.

Hank pats Connors hands away and laughs softly. He fixes the tie and ruffles Connors hair.

"See? It's easy.", Hank grins.

Connor rolls his eyes and huffs a laugh. Hank grins.

"You're so lucky, Hank."

"Huh- why?"

"You're graduating and I have two years still Infront of me!", Connor whines.

Hank laughs.

"Well you have one year less than me! You skipped 8th grade!"

"That isn't much of a difference!"

"Yeah, yeah, shut up you nerd."

Connor giggles when Hank kisses his cheek.

"Are you excited?", Connor asks while handing him his graduation coat and hat.