17. femme

Hank gets inside Connors room and was surprised to see him staring at the mirror, without any clothes, just his binders and boxers.

"Con?"

Connor blinks surprised and looks at Hank.

"What's wrong, starlight?"

"Carlos is right... I look like a girl still... I don't even look like a feminine boy..."

Hank closes the door behind him and walks towards his boyfriend who was shyly looking down at his legs. Hank takes his hand lovingly.

"Connor, you look like a boy. Don't let him play with your mind... You're a cute dude, you hear me? And being "feminine" isn't a bad thing. What even is feminine, wearing stuff that is supposed to be for girls?  Yeah I don't believe that."

Connor shyly looks up at Hank and squeezes his hands.

"You really think so?"

"Of course, I do. That's why I fell in love with you in the first place, Con. I loved the way you gave a flying fuck about gender rules. The way out would sometimes wear some eyeliner or the colourful and cute school supplies you have! You're a cute and feminine boy and that doesn't make you any less than any other dude."

Connor feels tears escape his eyes and Hank wipes them away.

Hank sits down on Connors bed and pulls him on his lap. Hank caresses Connors leg soothingly. Fucking hell, he loved his legs.

They were soft, smooth and had some muscles since he danced a lot.

And he didn't lie when he said that Connor looked like a boy, he had the advantage that he already had a rather boyish body type since he wasn't as curvy as the others in his class.

Connor nuzzles Hanks chest and looks down sadly. Hank frowns and looks around the room.

How can he cheer him up-

He got it!

"Hey, Starlight?"

Connor looks up at Hank.

"How about we go out, there is a place I really like to go to when I am upset. And oh- take your makeup bag with you."

Connor blinks curiously but nodds, he stands up and walks towards his wardrobe, looking for some clothes.

Hank smiles softly.

////////////////////////////////////

Hank ties Connors eyes with a cloth. Then he puts the helmet on Connor before they got on the motorcycle. Connor hugs Hank tightly and Hank grins while driving off.

After a while of driving Connor noticed that not many cars were driving where they were which means the place he was taking him to must be really private. Hank drives right, in a small road, leading to the forest. He parks in the empty spot and helps Connor off of the motorcycle and takes his bag for him.

"Aren't you going to take off my helmet?"

"Nah, we still have to walk there."

Hank and Connor walk around, Hank holding Connors hand and leading him to the place. Connor could smell a mixed scent Oct different kind of flowers, like sunflowers, tulips and forget me nots.

Hank smiles and takes Connors helmet off and then the cloth. Connor gasps and looks at the scenery Infront of him in awe.

It was a flower field, all kinds of flowers were shining in the sun, their colours vibrant and beautiful. Red, blue, yellow and orange. Tulips, sunflowers, forget me nots and hydrangea. All of them were creating this magical view, clashing with the bright blue sky, rather nicely.