14. sick pervert

"So... Now what?"

Connor chews on his nails nervously but Hank grabs his hand and holds it comfortingly.

"They want Connor but only Connor. Who knows what he is planning! "

"Nothing good, that's for sure!"

"Guys... I am willing to do it."

"Wha- Connor!"

"Guys please! I know I am only 15 but I am sure I can handle some stranger..."

The older teens look at eachother worriedly.

"We can't just leave you alone with some creep who watched us change clothes!"

"We don't have to."

Everyone looks at Simon.

"We can hide in the attic. There are many closets and other places we can hide inside!"

"You're right! But not all of us can get inside there... For example I don't think that Josh and I can hide inside a closet. We're like over 6 feet!"

Hank and Josh were the tallest of the group. They would probably have to do something else."

"I know some people that would be willing to help us!"

/////////////////////////////////////////

"Do you get the plan?"

Luther and Kara nodd while Jerry, Jason and Jeremy were confused. Markus clears his throat.

"Look, the tall people, Josh, Hank, North, Luther, Jerry, Jeremy, Jason and I are going to be downstairs and in the middle hallways to look for anyone that tries to get to the attic and stop them. The shorter people who fit inside a closet, Kara, Simon and Ralph are going to hide inside the closets to keep an eye on mister creep and Connor to make sure he won't hurt him. Do you get it now?"

"Ralph understands now!"

"We do too!"

"Great! Now. We're going to meet up in the abondened house at 10pm."

They agree and leave to get ready for the night.

/////////////////////////////////////

"Shooting star?"

Connor looks at Hank nervously.

"Yeah, Hank?"

"I trust you, alright? If he touches you or comes too close, you'll beat his ass, ok?"

Connor grins and nodds. They share a kiss and smile at eachother.

"Star?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They hug eachother. Connor pulls the mouth cover up and winks at Hank reassuringly.

Meanwhile Ralph and Kara were inside the closet and their eyes widened when they see the person that was blackmailing the band step inside.

"Carlos..!?, Kara whispers to Ralph shocked.

Ralph looks at Kara just as surprised as her.