1. Soft boi

Hank groans while hitting his head against the locker. He looks at his watch.

6:10 am

Hank hits his head against the locker once again. How did he wake up so early and think.

Hey! I better go to school early and kill myself with boredom and shame.

Hank sighs out frustrated. Hank Anderson, the typical bad boy you would see in movies is early.

He doesn't get bad grades and neither is he a too much of a trouble maker. He could be a top student like Markus Manfred, the rich boy and also the son of the famous painter Carl Manfred. He is also school president. Basically, everything Hank is not.

"Sup bitch."

Hank looks at Jimmy annoyed.

"Woah dude, who pissed in your cheerios.", Jimmy chuckles.

"I came early and now I wanna die.", Hank groans out.

Jimmy bursts out laughing and opens his locker to get his history book. Soon Conan and Gavin joined them.

"Guys. You won't believe where I was yesterday.", Gavin started.

"Where were you Gay-vin.", Conan cackles.

"Conan we're a couple.", Gavin says flatly.

"So Ralph invited me to this abondened house he always spends his time at with Jerry, Jamie and Jason. And there was this indie rock band playing, apparantly some students from our school but no one knows who they are. They have a gig again tomorrow. We should go there.", Gavin says grinning.

"Sounds good to me. At what time is it?", Jimmy asks.

"Around 9 pm to 12 pm."

Jimmy looks at Hank and Conan and they nodd.

"We're coming."

"Nice. We meet up in the front of the abondened house around 8:30 alright? I wanna be at the front. There is this really cute singer. It's a some pretty boy dressed up like a chick."

That caught Hanks interest imidiatly.

"Good for Hank. He is the type who had been into pretty boys.", Jimmy teases.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever.", Hank huffs out.

Suddenly Markus comes into the building with Connor right behind him.

"Guess who is coming. Soft boy and Rich boy.", Conan says grinning.

Hank rolls his eyes when Conan walks over to them. Markus smiles at him happily and Connor is huddled up behind Markus until Conan pulls him to himself and kisses his cheek. Connor blushes and goes behind Markus again.

Markus rolls his eyes at Conan and says something and walks with Connor right behind him towards their lockers. Hank has always been very interested in Connor. He was small, cute, pretty, smart and shy. Just the type of person he was looking for. But he was so shy, he never leaves Markus except for class and Hank is 3 years older than him. He has to ask him out before he has to leave for uni. He was thinking about asking Markus for help but he wasn't sure that a big brother would enjoy seeing a bad boy snatch his baby brother.

"You still didn't ask him out?", Jimmy asks.

Hank shakes his head defeated.

"Dude come on. He won't bite you. Well I mean. He is the most shy boy in our school."

"Look. I can't. He is so... Perfect. Holy shit even our age difference. I am 18 and he is 15."

"3 years aren't that bad."

"Dude I am 18."

"So what? People nowadays even date 13 year olds."

"Yeah but that's actually disgusting."

Conan sighs. He texts someone quickly. Markus looks at his phone and then at Hank. He texts Conan back.

Conan smirks. Hank raises an eyebrow questioningly. Conan shows Jimmy his phone and Jimmy smirks. Hank looks at them.

"What the fuck did you do."

"Nothing."

Hank was about to say something until they left for class, Hank groans and walks to class.

////////////////////////

Hank walks over to the restroom and washes his hands. He sighs and looks at his tired expression in the mirror. He goes through his long hair and his growing facial hair. He sighs and gets out and feels someone run against his chest. Hank looks down at the person that just ran into him. It was his crush.

C o n n o r

Hank screams inside but stays calm outside and holds a hand out for Connor.

"You ok, kid?", He asks.

Connor blinks and looks at him with his brown puppy eyes. He slowly takes his hand and Hank helps him back up on his feet. He was shorter than expected and he smelled like roses? Fuck, Hank really liked that.

Connor nodds and looks at his feet shyly. He was about to walk inside the restroom but Hank held his arm quickly. Connor looks at Hank blushing and surprised.

"I- uhm. I-I.. I...", Hank stutters nervously.

Connor blinks and suddenly a shy yet amused smile spread over his lips.

"I.. hi.", Hank says.

Connor grins and holds his hand Infront of his mouth to not laugh. Connor smiles amused and waves at him.

"My... My name is Hank. You... You're Connor? Connor Manfred?", Hank smiles nervously.

He was sweating.

Connor nodds shyly.

"I uh- fuck this probably sounds creepy. I uhm... I... Can... You know... Can we...", Hank gestures something with his hands.

He is a fucking clown.

"A date?", Connor asks not above a whisper.

Hank stops dead in his tracks and swallows his spit.

"Yes..?"

Connor nodds shyly but smiling sweetly.

That was easy.

"Great! I uh. Uhm. When?"

Connor blinks and looks at his hands pondering. Hank noticed bandages around his delicate hands peeking from his large sweater.

"Saturday. 1 pm?"

"Dunkin' Donuts?"

Connor nodds.

"It's a date! Haha. Uh- can I get your numb-"

Connor grabs Hanks phone and types his number in quickly and hands it back. He waves and gets inside the restroom.

Connor slaps his forehead.

What has he done!?

___________________________________

WHOOOOOOOOOOO
MORE HANNOR BOOKS FOR LIFEEEEE
Hope y'all like it!

🌻🐥💛