3. He tries his best

Hank walks out of his classroom while scrolling through his phone bored. Suddenly he hears someone fall down in the dancing class room. He blinks and opens the door to get inside. Hank sees none other than Connor lying on the floor hissing while holding his leg.

Hank rushes to Connor and crouches down to him. Connor bites his bottom lip pained.

"What happened?"

"I twisted my ankle...", Connor gasps out, his voice still hoarse but better.

"Fuck... let me help... how did this happen?", Hank asks worried.

Connor groans in pain when Hank got his foot out of his boots. Connor was about to stop him wide eyed. Hank looks at the blue mark on his ankle and surprisingly smooth skin.

"Looks painful-"

"It's ok-"

"No, just let me...", Hank presses his thumb against the spot a little.

Connor whines and tries to scramble away. Hank holds him still and messages the spot soothingly. Connor sighs out slightly and lays back down on his back while letting Hank massage his ankle. Connor looks at his bandaged hands.

"What happened with your hands?"

Connor hesitates.

"I got blistered hands."

"Oh... fuck. How did that happen?"

Connor shrugs and suddenly whimpers.

"Sorry.", Hank massaged the spot softer.

"Hank?"

"Yeah?"

"Why would you want to go on a date with me?"

Hank blinks and blushes.

"Connor, why wouldn't I? You're pretty, smart, adorable, the most nicest and empathic person i kno- i am rambling, aren't I?", Hank chuckles nervously and looks at Connor.

He was surprised to see him blushing and covering his face with his hands. Hank chuckles.

"But, I am so boring.... and I can't even speak with anyone..."

And I hide behind a mask on stage because no one should ever know who I am.

"You're talking with me right now, aren't you?", Hank smiles.

"You're.... right... I am talking to you...", Connor says surprised.

Hank lets go of Connors ankle and picks him up. Connor eeps.

"I'll bring you to the nurse office. We need to cool your ankle."

"Can we take my shoe, too?"

Hank picks up Connors boot and grins nervously.

"Oops."

///////////////////////////

"

You sprained your ankle."

Connor blinks.

"Not badly, there is no fracture so you can walk on it but refrain from doing sport. Wear this ankle brace for a week and it'll get better.", the doctor said.

Hank and Connor leave the hospital.

"Thanks for driving me to the hospital.", Connor blushes embarassed.

"Don't mention it, of course I'll drive you there."

Connor stops and looks at Hank. Hank looks down at him.